Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 4-8btc (Buying or looking for a loan) Paypal.  (Read 900 times)
bigd555 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 02:51:09 AM

I am desperate to get a loan or buying 5-8 more coins for an order that if I dont get it out within the next 3 hours I go without. I prefer not to talk about what the trade is for but I really need them to cover me getting scammed a 100.00 moneypak for 11btc and I expected to get 22btc's. I need those coins for the trade but I am up for doing up to 20btc's. I am registered on Bitcoin-otc and you can look me up on their Web of trust system. I have only done 1 buy here via paypal from BurtWagner and that was 10 coins. I am open to doing small trades/loans of 1-2btc's a trade so if your on the fence, risk is low. I could also do the claim and cancel method which is incredibly safe. If you dont know what the claim and cancel method is I will explain:

I file a claim and cancel it immediatly and that means I cant file a claim on you again, ever. So the only way that you could get scammed is if it is from a hacked account and I could email you from the email on my paypal account. If I file a credit card claim it would make my account in the negitive and wouldnt affect your the trade.

I am going to post a loan request in the loan section and it will be a copy of this post so I cover both forums. If you want to do a loan please post and ask me about your terms. If you would like to see me on the bitcoin-otc irc, just get on and shoot me a pm.

THANKS FOR READING
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: