Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING BULK BITCOINS  (Read 5833 times)
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:51:09 PM

I probably will later tbh, just cant personally afford it right now.

If you can go out and grab a handful of bitcoins and bring them back to this forum, I'll consider purchasing some of them.

Secure one or two by the "s" just outside of the altcoin forum and you'll probably get a bit of interest mate, no a lot of folks there got dem paypals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baderahmed (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:56:44 PM

By the "s"? Wdy mean?

If you can go out and grab a handful of bitcoins and bring them back to this forum, I'll consider purchasing some of them.

Secure one or two by the "s" just outside of the altcoin forum and you'll probably get a bit of interest mate, no a lot of folks there got dem paypals.
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:03:28 PM

By the "s"? Wdy mean?

Sorry not sure what your asking, what do you mean by "wdy mean"

by the "s" letter "s" or "s" outside alt? hope dat helps bro
sharknutzz

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:06:38 PM

Oh are you interested in altcoins?

I can trade you 1,000 Megacoins for 1 bitcoin.  Shocked
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:07:11 PM

Well you answered my question so its all good. Tbh the reason im posting here is because I get a finders fee when I find buyers, so I wanted to use that money to buy some for me. So yeah.. if I had the money to invest I wouldnt really be here, but shit this turned out harder than i thought it would even be.

By the "s"? Wdy mean?

Sorry not sure what your asking, what do you mean by "wdy mean"

by the "s" letter "s" or "s" outside alt? hope dat helps bro
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

How about 10 litecoins?

You're passing up a great deal...  Smiley
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:41:10 PM

tbh I dont know what those even are...

How about 10 litecoins?

Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:42:38 PM

take sum bleach to da mine papa will show ya

How about 10 litecoins?

sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

Final offer.  1 gram of crackcoin for 1 bitcoin.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:12:49 PM

take sum bleach to da mine papa will show ya

How about 10 litecoins?

He said LITEcoin not WHITEcoin.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:18:09 PM

Hey OP send all of your BTC to me and I will sell them at market value and pay you 10% more than your current asking price. My address is at bottom.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
iWin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:45:42 PM

Interested in buying $25,000 worth of coins at that price. Really hope you're legit because I would love to deal.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 11:51:12 PM

Oh, ho, ho... The friend's girlfriend / girlfriend messed him up!

Read page 2/3.

sharknutzz

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:38:20 AM

It's legit.  I found the bitcoin mine.

red123

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:28:43 AM

if he sells his coins via paypal, wouldn't he be the one thats at a higher risk of getting screwed over?

You guys should really understand how PayPal works before just saying it can be chargebacked!11!

There are stipulations.

Honest PayPal buyers, such as myself can get screwed. Like so, send a gift under your IP or any IP that has been linked to your PayPal before and consider those funds gone. PayPal WILL NOT under ANY circumstances refund that money. A gift will ONLY be refunded if there is proof the funds were not sent buy the account holder, ie. sending a payment through TOR. But like I said if you're honest, like myself, sending a gift payment is a risl only to the buyer. Which is why even though I buy with PP I still only use trusted sources.

Also...

If charged with invoice or for goods, all the seller needs is a tracking number. Because you most likely won't get an invoice for a physical good, all that is needed is a tracking number on a package to your address which could very well be just a box with a penny in it. After that, 95% of the time, the money will NOT be refunded, especially without a link to a purchase, ie Ebay.

Also...

PayPal does not use logic or common sense. They do not use 'legal/court' proof (camera, pics, similar wording or typing in messages). They use 1. IP addresses and other identifying/attributing and characteristics and 2. tracking numbers. There is not an 'investigation', PayPal is very simple in the way it works and there is no in depth anything, only what I have stated above. This is why people hate it so much, there is no proof, there is no logic in anything they do.

That's it.

These are the FACTS. I know, I have been screwed every which way for all kinds of things, eBay, bitcoins, etc. I have learned their system inside and out. Hopefully, this will help people understand the procedure more or help someone in some way. The safest way for honest buyers AND sellers to use paypal is by using well known trusted members.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: