Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING BULK BITCOINS  (Read 5835 times)
baderahmed (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:20:09 AM

Hello everybody, I am selling bit coins for $375 a coin (5k minimum), and for orders of 10k or above $300 a coin. Should take an hour to send to your address‏. Payment will be via Paypal so that we are both secure. Need serious buyers. My skype is baderahmed687. Thank you!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnlyHere4Coin

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:24:15 AM

Wow really?

Currency in Euros or USD?

Seems way to good to be true!

Goodluck!
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:27:07 AM

Currency is in USD
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:30:00 AM

Hello everybody, I am selling bit coins for $375 a coin (5k minimum), and for orders of 10k or above $300 a coin. Should take an hour to send to your address‏. Payment will be via Paypal so that we are both secure. Need serious buyers. My skype is baderahmed687. Thank you!  Smiley

I'd be interested in a purchase, but I don't use PayPal.  I'm working with someone that has $50,000 available for purchasing bitcoins right now. Let me know if you decide to consider other forms of payment.
poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:31:31 AM

first look at his activity

activity: 0

+ WANT TO SELL WITH PAYPAL...... guys think before buying

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:33:28 AM

guys think before buying

I always think before buying.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm willing to work with newbies as long as they agree to reasonable precautions.  I'm never willing to work with PayPal though for any reason.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:33:53 AM

What payment source were you thinking of? Its possible that I can take another payment method. And yes I'm new here lol. Not every new person is a scammer.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:35:01 AM

lol epic scam.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Marcchernandez

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:35:13 AM

if he sells his coins via paypal, wouldn't he be the one thats at a higher risk of getting screwed over?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:35:18 AM

What payment source were you thinking of? Its possible that I can take another payment method.

As indicated in the post that I linked to:

- snip -

PAYMENT METHODS (and any extra fees):

1. Cash in mail- U.S. dollars mailed directly to an address provided by you. Tracking number will be provided. Shipping methods: either priority or overnight mail. Fees: You pay the postage costs (will be taken from the cash sent to you).

2. U.S. postal money order in mail- U.S. postal money orders will be purchased and shipped to you using your preference of postage. Fees: $1.60 per $1000 (or fraction thereof) and you pay the shipping costs (will be taken from the value of the money orders)

3. GreenDot MoneyPak- MoneyPak card bought with cash, code number PMed to you. Can be added to PayPal with no risk of chargeback Fees: $5.00 (will be taken from the value added to the MoneyPak).

4. Vanilla Reload- Vanilla Reload card bought from CVS with cash, code number PMed to you. Can be added to Prepaid Debit with no risk of chargeback Fees: $5.00 (will be taken from the value added to the Reload).

5. Bank CASH Deposit- Cash deposited to your major US bank, subject to locations near either of us. Fees: None

6.Western Union- Cash sent to you via Western Union and can be picked up at any Western Union location. Fees: All sending fees (taken from the cash sent to you). See Western Union website for estimates.

7. MoneyGram- Cash sent to you via MoneyGram and can be picked up at any MoneyGram location (such as Walmart or CVS). Fees: All sending fees (taken from the cash sent to you). See moneygram.com for estimates.

8. Cash In-Person- We both live in the Greater Chicagoland area. bornforfreedom also frequently travels to San Francisco if you are willing to meet either of us we can exchange cash in face-to-face in a public location. Fees: depend on location.
- snip -

If you have a payment method that you would like to know if we can use to make payment, please PM me! The above methods are the only ones I know of and have used before, but we're willing to consider other payment methods. We won't use paypal. We won't use any method that requires a bank account. We won't use any reversible payment systems.
- snip -
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:35:44 AM

proof of address having at least 2000 btcs, the way to proof it is sending from it a .0113 transaction to other address. If not this doesnt worth the time.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:37:40 AM

if he sells his coins via paypal, wouldn't he be the one thats at a higher risk of getting screwed over?

Perhaps, but it really doesn't matter to me, I never use PayPal at all.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:37:46 AM

This is a scam he's found away to get around reversals on Paypal
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:39:02 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 08:56:53 AM by DannyHamilton

proof of address having at least 2000 btcs, the way to proof it is sending from it a .0113 transaction to other address. If not this doesnt worth the time.

This is silly.  The cash is available, if the bitcoins end up not being available then he won't get the cash.  Why would proof be necessary other than to satisfy the curiosity of people who aren't going to engage in a transaction anyhow.

Perhaps, perhaps not.  It really doesn't matter.  He can't reverse the bitcoin transaction, and I won't be reversing the transaction that I send. Therefore, it isn't possible for him to scam me.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:41:47 AM

My friends girlfriends dad owns a mine, thats why he gets it so cheap, and how i supply it cheap. I need to sleep now, gotta get up in like 4 hours but ill let you guys keep calling me a scammer and whatever, Im just trying to set up a side income here, my skype is baderahmed687, and email is baderahmed687 at yahoo so interested people please message me. Thanks!
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:42:18 AM

Perhaps, perhaps not.  It really doesn't matter.  He can't reverse the bitcoin transaction, and I won't be reversing the transaction that I send. Therefore, it isn't possible for him to scam me.

You haven't made a trade with him have you?
Benjig

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:42:26 AM

This is silly.  The cash is available, if the bitcoins end up not being available then he won't get the cash.  Why would proof be necessary other than to satisfy the curiosity of people who aren't going to engage in a transaction anyhow.

Silly? You trust a 0 activity account who claims have tons of btcs? He will ask to send paypal first btw, dont think he will send the bitcoins.. so proof or gtfo
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:43:49 AM

My friends girlfriends dad owns a mine, thats why he gets it so cheap, and how i supply it cheap. I need to sleep now, gotta get up in like 4 hours but ill let you guys keep calling me a scammer and whatever, Im just trying to set up a side income here, my skype is baderahmed687, and email is baderahmed687 at yahoo so interested people please message me. Thanks!

It's a ridiculous proposition no one in their right mind would do, you're even a banned account from Blackhatworld!! could you have put any less effort into this?
Benjig

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:45:50 AM

Op thinks the greed will overcome the common sense and someone can fall in this 0 effort scam attempt
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:48:40 AM

Perhaps, perhaps not.  It really doesn't matter.  He can't reverse the bitcoin transaction, and I won't be reversing the transaction that I send. Therefore, it isn't possible for him to scam me.

You haven't made a trade with him have you?

I'm trying to, but a few people here seem to be trying to derail this thread for some reason.

I never called you a scammer.  I simply offered to pay your prices and suggested better safer payment options.

If you're serious, you'll contact me.  If not, then you won't.  It really doesn't matter to me.  I'll get the bitcoins somewhere else if it turns out you aren't serious.  I'm not going to waste my time on yahoo mail if you can't be bothered to respond to a post you placed in this forum.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:51:52 AM

^^This. Ultimate scammer type wording. Time to turn him red.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:53:00 AM

Silly? You trust a 0 activity account who claims have tons of btcs? He will ask to send paypal first btw, dont think he will send the bitcoins.. so proof or gtfo

Trust?

Who said anything about trust?

Either he has the bitcoins, and we can work out a deal, or he doesn't.

Proof doesn't matter.

If he provides proof, then you'll send first?  That would be foolish.  Since you aren't going to send first either way, what does proof accomplish?

Like I said. . .

Silly.

Might be a scammer.  Might not.

No reason to "turn him red" until it is established whether he is a scammer or not.

I'm still waiting for a response to my offer.
Benjig

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:55:02 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 09:11:43 AM by Benjig

This scam is old, i remember i just deleted 2-3 contacts from my skype who were selling bitcoins and all of them asked for paypal and then said hey im in disadvantage with paypal you send first.. they found a way to get reversals like the other user said Cheesy
Benjig

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:57:11 AM

Trust?

Who said anything about trust?

Either he has the bitcoins, and we can work out a deal, or he doesn't.

Proof doesn't matter.

If he provides proof, then you'll send first?  That would be foolish.  Since you aren't going to send first either way, what does proof accomplish?

Like I said. . .

Silly.

Might be a scammer.  Might not.

No reason to "turn him red" until it is established whether he is a scammer or not.

I'm still waiting for a response to my offer.

If he provides proof i will bother even to continue posting here if not, i ll get along.. easy
OnlyHere4Coin

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:22:22 AM

If he is serious about this, I can purchase PayPal My cash reload cards.

Escrow will be mandatory!
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:00:27 PM

I'm avaiable too, but I can't use paypal at the moment. I'll be able to use Skrill or I'll send you a wire.

My trade history here is rock solid, so I'm not going first under any circumstances, obviously. Feel free to contact me if you are serious.

Regards.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:55:41 PM

Hey everybody, Im going to see what new transactions im going to be able to use other than paypal. Im into dropshipping, and I actually thought Paypal wouldve been great for you guys? Anyways seems like its not so I'll get back to everyone on this. And hopefully make 1-2 transactions and build trust Smiley
csharp11

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Software Engineering is not an easy Job.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:05:49 PM

Duh. Paypal are morons. They think their system is secure and fair to their customers but it's not.

Out of shape with big p*nis is better than muscular with tiny pecker. Cheesy
farmerJ

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:26:09 PM

I am interested in buying bulk too!  However, escrow is a must.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:56:43 PM

I attempted to escrow a deal, but baderahmed was not able to fund the escrow address as he apparently does not actually posses any coins:

No I can not actually, since I must use the money to pay for it.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:59:26 PM

sorry if they cannot do it all upfront, I will pass, I have to pay my girlfriends father in bulk, that is the only way, I don't have that kind of money‏

That is the message he sent me, after sending all the offers. I hope everybody understands. I actually thought this was a good way since Paypal was secure apparently its not :/
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:04:09 PM

sorry if they cannot do it all upfront, I will pass, I have to pay my girlfriends father in bulk, that is the only way, I don't have that kind of money‏

That is the message he sent me, after sending all the offers. I hope everybody understands. I actually thought this was a good way since Paypal was secure apparently its not :/

PayPal isn't the problem.

The problem is that you don't have the bitcoins to sell.

If your friend's girlfriend's dad:
My friends girlfriends dad . . .

(now your girlfriend's father?  Which is it?)
. . . I have to pay my girlfriends father . . .

wants to sell his bitcoins, have him come here and create an account.  We'd be happy to work with him directly.

If he is willing to trust you with some of the bitcoins, then we can work directly with you.  Perhaps he'd trust you to try selling $100 worth on his behalf?  That way you can demonstrate to both us and him that you are capable of handling transactions in a reasonable manner?

P.S.  Does your friend know that you are dating his girlfriend?
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:38:44 PM

xD lolol I copied that message where it said it was my girlfriend from my friend, it was him saying that lmao. But me and my friend are both middle men, its my FRIENDS girlfriends dad that has the mine, so my friend is making me get customers (we have a deal together), he gets the money, goes pays him, and itll take around an hour for it to be shipped to you.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

xD lolol I copied that message where it said it was my girlfriend from my friend, it was him saying that lmao. But me and my friend are both middle men, its my FRIENDS girlfriends dad that has the mine, so my friend is making me get customers (we have a deal together), he gets the money, goes pays him, and itll take around an hour for it to be shipped to you.

That isn't ever going to happen with bulk purchase until you've established a spotless reputation for ethical, reliable, and trustworthy behavior, which will take many months of regular activity on the forum.

Perhaps you should start with smaller amounts that you can afford to pay for yourself.  Then once you've got your hands on the bitcoins you can sell them here.

Depending on where you're located, and how good of a deal you're offering, I might be able to arrange a meeting with your friend's girlfriend's dad to exchange up to $50,000 cash for the bitcoins.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:53:00 AM

There is no risk, not when he doesn't have the coins he is claiming to sell. Accept paypal funds, withdraw and back under a new account.
Concerned

Activity: 98

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:57:30 AM

sounds like a scam
teodor87

Activity: 154

Man is King!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:46:20 AM

Wow! Seems like a lot of newly registered people here own BULK BITCOINS. Sounds like "a bushsel of rice".
With only 14 mil BTC out there one would think that these new BULK sellers own at least 50% of the market.

Get real BOZOS. You probably live in a shed in Nigeria.

The members of this forum are mainly from the USA and Europe. Our average IQ is 110. In Africa it's 75. Bottomline: you cannot sell us this crap!

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:26:33 PM

Alright I will see where and if you guys can meet up in person for the bitcoins, and I understand where you guys are coming from. Seems like a good buisness to involve myself in so I may make a investment later on Smiley
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:30:06 AM

Wow! Seems like a lot of newly registered people here own BULK BITCOINS. Sounds like "a bushsel of rice".
With only 14 mil BTC out there one would think that these new BULK sellers own at least 50% of the market.

Get real BOZOS. You probably live in a shed in Nigeria.

The members of this forum are mainly from the USA and Europe. Our average IQ is 110. In Africa it's 75. Bottomline: you cannot sell us this crap!

Riiiight. Americans are so much smarter than Nigerians. That's why they bilk us out of millions every year using basic ass scams.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 12:57:05 AM

Where do you live?  I can also do $50,000 at that price (unless you can do more) if you are still selling.

Maybe Danny and I can arrange to meet you at the same time.  Wouldn't mind meeting him IRL.

So that is $100,000 can you swing the deal?  

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 01:14:52 AM

for orders of 10k or above $300 a coin. Should take an hour to send to your address‏.

I don't get it. Why would you sell at such a huge loss? I you're truly legit and post it up at just -5% of market value, buyers will eat up your order instantly due to arbitrage.

teodor87

Man is King!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:12:47 AM

Where do you live?  I can also do $50,000 at that price (unless you can do more) if you are still selling.

Maybe Danny and I can arrange to meet you at the same time.  Wouldn't mind meeting him IRL.

So that is $100,000 can you swing the deal?  

I think he only dreamt about 100,000$. I mean they dont even have running water in most of Africa. He is not from Ireland. Guaranteed. Tell him to write something in Irish.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 12:29:01 PM

I have a buddy who is also interested in another $50,000 at that price.

Together with Danny and I we are looking to purchase about $300,000 / $300 = 1000 BTC.

Can you swing the deal?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 12:40:20 PM

for orders of 10k or above $300 a coin. Should take an hour to send to your address‏.

I don't get it. Why would you sell at such a huge loss? I you're truly legit and post it up at just -5% of market value, buyers will eat up your order instantly due to arbitrage.
If he wants to sell his friend's girlfriend's father's freshly minted BTC for only $300/BTC who are you to question his motives?  He sounds totally legit to me.

baderahmed:  I do have a few tiny questions for you.  Do you know anything at all about your friend's girlfriend's father's mine?  What kind of equipment is he using in order to "dig up" these Bitcoins.  I don't understand anything about mining so can you explain it to me?  Do you know how many BTC your friend's girlfriend's father has managed to get out of his mine?

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 12:57:06 PM

^ haha. Don't be silly, shovels and picks are used to dig up the bitcoins. Don't ask such obvious questions.

itll take around an hour for it to be shipped to you.
I have a question of my own: what shipping methods do you use to ship bitcoins? Hopefully Fedex, I don't trust USPS.

teodor87

Man is King!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:07:39 PM

If he wants to sell his friend's girlfriend's father's freshly minted BTC for only $300/BTC who are you to question his motives?  He sounds totally legit to me.

baderahmed:  I do have a few tiny questions for you.  Do you know anything at all about your friend's girlfriend's father's mine?  What kind of equipment is he using in order to "dig up" these Bitcoins.  I don't understand anything about mining so can you explain it to me?  Do you know how many BTC your friend's girlfriend's father has managed to get out of his mine?

No need to even ask. He has pneumatic drills and an oil rig. But he is probably tired of all the oil. Thats why he decided to drill for BTCs.

baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:36:33 PM

he lives in Walnut Creek, CA‏, can anyone meet up with him? If so please skype or email me. If not then I guess Paypal is the only other way as of now, till I can buy bulk and resell
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:47:22 PM

he lives in Walnut Creek, CA‏, can anyone meet up with him? If so please skype or email me. If not then I guess Paypal is the only other way as of now, till I can buy bulk and resell
Totally cool!  I travel to CA on business on a pretty regular basis.

Anyway can you answer my question above about your friend's girlfriend's father's mining equipment and total number of bit coins he has been able to get from his mine?  Does he have 1,000 or more bit coins?  If so, is he selling all of them?

teodor87

Man is King!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:36:33 AM

Bro. Be careful with this guy. He has "scammer" written all over him.
Even if he lives where he says he does, I dont think its wise to carry 300,000.00$ and meet someone that you dont know. Might be a bait for robbery.

EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:35:22 PM

I live close to Walnut Creek and would be glad to purchase as many coins as he'll sell for $300 each.  OP, please PM me so we can get this started.

-EP

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
shagmitt

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:45:44 PM

Will buy 10k @ $300, you go first.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 04:00:15 PM

Will buy 10k @ $300, you go first.
Just meet in person and do a cash/BTC deal then there is no "you go first", "no, you go first", etc.
I live close to Walnut Creek and would be glad to purchase as many coins as he'll sell for $300 each.  OP, please PM me so we can get this started.

-EP
This sounds like the best first deal.  Just meet in a appropriate public place, do the deal, and report back.  If all goes well then I can do $50K next time I am in town.

You still have not answered my questions so I am starting to lose faith.

How about you answer this one simple question:  What is the total number of coins you are selling at $300 per coin?

This should be easy.  Just ask your friend to ask his girlfriend to ask her father how many coins he wants to sell.

EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:38:45 PM

Unfortunately... To good to be true is, as always, too good to be true I'm afraid.

My offer still stands.  Would love to meet up ASAP. Smiley  Hell, I'll even pay $400 each.

-EP

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:41:53 PM

My offer still stands.  Would love to meet up ASAP. Smiley  Hell, I'll even pay $400 each.

I'll bow down to you if you can land the deal, even at $500/btc.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:50:04 PM

What happened to the OP? He hasn't logged in for a few days. It's so unusual for brand new accounts to offer TGTBT deals and then not stick around *cough*

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
log2exp

Activity: 176
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:47:18 AM

Be careful even if he signs the message with a wallet that used to hold multiple K btc. As I see people are buying private keys from emptied large btc addresses.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:19:29 AM

Be careful even if he signs the message with a wallet that used to hold multiple K btc. As I see people are buying private keys from emptied large btc addresses.
Why would anyone accept a signature from an empty address that previously held BTC as proof of anything?  That makes no sense at all.

Also as a side note what the hell does buying an old private key get you?  There is a market for these things?  I have dozens of old addresses that held thousands of BTC (when they were $1-$5 each).  People buy these things?  What on Earth for?  If they put any BTC in them I can take their BTC because I also have the private key.

redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:26:58 AM

Why would anyone accept a signature from an empty address that previously held BTC as proof of anything?  That makes no sense at all.

Also as a side note what the hell does buying an old private key get you?  There is a market for these things?  I have dozens of old addresses that held thousands of BTC (when they were $1-$5 each).  People buy these things?  What on Earth for?  If they put any BTC in them I can take their BTC because I also have the private key.
I would seriously doubt that people would actually buy old private keys, although in theory they may be worth something as people may accidentally send BTC to an old address, although this is not very common.

The OP is clearly trying to scam people out of their money, or if not then is involved in something very illegal.
INSTANTpr

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:42:52 AM

cool brah! >>> #TEAM INSTANTCOIN would like to buy all of the bitcoins you have available...check your email!!!
 Cool

*many thanks!*
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:44:16 AM

Both use paypal so that it's secure? That just sounds terrible.
log2exp

Activity: 176
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:56:43 PM

I would seriously doubt that people would actually buy old private keys, although in theory they may be worth something as people may accidentally send BTC to an old address, although this is not very common.

The OP is clearly trying to scam people out of their money, or if not then is involved in something very illegal.

I'm guessing some people would like to use it to sign messages, brag about things, and scam people.
bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:25:48 AM

Hey Burt and Danny, count me in for 50k worth of btc if we can meet up in person, id do it... but this one smells to high heaven...
bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:30:53 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 05:09:43 AM by bigasic

I really think the op thinks that someone is digging and mining bitcoin like you would gold/silver.. anyone else get that feeling? But, im serious on the 50k, if its legit, count me in for at least 50k maybe more...

I have a feeling that we won't hear from him/her any more.. Scammers are usually in for the easy kill, most bitcoiners, while we've fallen to many scams, a scam like this one is blatant.. So, if he wants to meet up in person or give the coins to a trusted escrow service, then he should have no problems.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:59:56 PM

Hey everyone sorry I was on vacation back now. Deal still stands, prices do change though depending on rate of bitcoin. Turns out Paypal is the only thing she can take, and she wont send first since its safer for you to send payment first which is understandable. If anyone wants to pay via Paypal FIRST then let me know. She's also willing to meet up in person, but transaction still has to be through paypal. So yeah

I really think the op thinks that someone is digging and mining bitcoin like you would gold/silver.. anyone else get that feeling? But, im serious on the 50k, if its legit, count me in for at least 50k maybe more...

I have a feeling that we won't hear from him/her any more.. Scammers are usually in for the easy kill, most bitcoiners, while we've fallen to many scams, a scam like this one is blatant.. So, if he wants to meet up in person or give the coins to a trusted escrow service, then he should have no problems.
sharknutzz

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:55:12 PM

Can you please tell us where the mine is located?  Also, I certainly hope that your friend's girlfriend's dad's mine has been certified and has passed all safety inspections.  There have been a few people injured recently in BTC mining accidents, and I need to be sure these BTC have been mined morally and ethically.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:02:27 PM

Its located in Walnut Creek, and also yes its passed everything.
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:03:34 PM

Have you visited the mine?  Also, can you please tell us about how many people work at the mine?
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:04:19 PM

Have you visited the mine?  Also, can you please tell us about how many people work at the mine?
It is also very important to me that no child labor is used in the mine.  Can you please verify that for me.  Thanks.

sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:08:50 PM

It is also very important to me that no child labor is used in the mine.  Can you please verify that for me.  Thanks.

Absolutely, please let us know the answer to Burt's question.  Using children to mine bitcoins has been a huge problem in the community, and law enforcement is starting to crack down.

See this article for more information:
http://www.coinion.com/2013/12/11/child-labor-bitcoin-mines-exposed/
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:10:54 PM

Hey everyone sorry I was on vacation back now. Deal still stands, prices do change though depending on rate of bitcoin. Turns out Paypal is the only thing she can take, and she wont send first since its safer for you to send payment first which is understandable. If anyone wants to pay via Paypal FIRST then let me know. She's also willing to meet up in person, but transaction still has to be through paypal. So yeah

lol why would she want pp for payment? and for in person deals also lol thats so weird
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:11:33 PM

After you have finished mining the BTC are you planning on filling the hole and returning the area to its natural state?

baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:12:57 PM

Ahahaha xD no their isnt child labor. And its all computer equipment, no people working there really.
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:19:01 PM

Computer equipment, to mine bitcoins!?  That sounds crazy to me, he must be one smart guy!  How many has he mined so far, 100,000 or so?
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:19:38 PM

Ahahaha xD no their isnt child labor. And its all computer equipment, no people working there really.
Then answer this question:  why does she want PayPal in an in person face-to-face transfer of BTC to cash?  

baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Its her dads preference really, she doesnt mind meeting up, or any of that, but her dad wants the money in Paypal so thats why.

Then answer this question:  why does she want PayPal in an in person face-to-face transfer of BTC to cash?  
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

Can you take a picture of the bitcoins and show us that you possess them?
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:26:13 PM

Its her dads preference really, she doesnt mind meeting up, or any of that, but her dad wants the money in Paypal so thats why.
This is all starting to come together for me here.

Does she have the password to her dad's PayPal account by any chance?

baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:28:31 PM

Um why would that matter exactly?

This is all starting to come together for me here.

Does she have the password to her dad's PayPal account by any chance?
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:47:12 PM

If you can go out and grab a handful of bitcoins and bring them back to this forum, I'll consider purchasing some of them.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:48:44 PM

I probably will later tbh, just cant personally afford it right now.

If you can go out and grab a handful of bitcoins and bring them back to this forum, I'll consider purchasing some of them.
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:51:09 PM

Secure one or two by the "s" just outside of the altcoin forum and you'll probably get a bit of interest mate, no a lot of folks there got dem paypals.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:56:44 PM

By the "s"? Wdy mean?

Secure one or two by the "s" just outside of the altcoin forum and you'll probably get a bit of interest mate, no a lot of folks there got dem paypals.
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:03:28 PM

By the "s"? Wdy mean?

Sorry not sure what your asking, what do you mean by "wdy mean"

by the "s" letter "s" or "s" outside alt? hope dat helps bro
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:06:38 PM

Oh are you interested in altcoins?

I can trade you 1,000 Megacoins for 1 bitcoin.  Shocked
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:07:11 PM

Well you answered my question so its all good. Tbh the reason im posting here is because I get a finders fee when I find buyers, so I wanted to use that money to buy some for me. So yeah.. if I had the money to invest I wouldnt really be here, but shit this turned out harder than i thought it would even be.

By the "s"? Wdy mean?

Sorry not sure what your asking, what do you mean by "wdy mean"

by the "s" letter "s" or "s" outside alt? hope dat helps bro
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

How about 10 litecoins?

You're passing up a great deal...  Smiley
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:41:10 PM

tbh I dont know what those even are...

How about 10 litecoins?

Chang Hum

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:42:38 PM

take sum bleach to da mine papa will show ya

How about 10 litecoins?

sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

Final offer.  1 gram of crackcoin for 1 bitcoin.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:12:49 PM

take sum bleach to da mine papa will show ya

How about 10 litecoins?

He said LITEcoin not WHITEcoin.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:18:09 PM

Hey OP send all of your BTC to me and I will sell them at market value and pay you 10% more than your current asking price. My address is at bottom.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
iWin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:45:42 PM

Interested in buying $25,000 worth of coins at that price. Really hope you're legit because I would love to deal.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 11:51:12 PM

Oh, ho, ho... The friend's girlfriend / girlfriend messed him up!

Read page 2/3.

sharknutzz

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:38:20 AM

It's legit.  I found the bitcoin mine.

red123

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:28:43 AM

You guys should really understand how PayPal works before just saying it can be chargebacked!11!

There are stipulations.

Honest PayPal buyers, such as myself can get screwed. Like so, send a gift under your IP or any IP that has been linked to your PayPal before and consider those funds gone. PayPal WILL NOT under ANY circumstances refund that money. A gift will ONLY be refunded if there is proof the funds were not sent buy the account holder, ie. sending a payment through TOR. But like I said if you're honest, like myself, sending a gift payment is a risl only to the buyer. Which is why even though I buy with PP I still only use trusted sources.

Also...

If charged with invoice or for goods, all the seller needs is a tracking number. Because you most likely won't get an invoice for a physical good, all that is needed is a tracking number on a package to your address which could very well be just a box with a penny in it. After that, 95% of the time, the money will NOT be refunded, especially without a link to a purchase, ie Ebay.

Also...

PayPal does not use logic or common sense. They do not use 'legal/court' proof (camera, pics, similar wording or typing in messages). They use 1. IP addresses and other identifying/attributing and characteristics and 2. tracking numbers. There is not an 'investigation', PayPal is very simple in the way it works and there is no in depth anything, only what I have stated above. This is why people hate it so much, there is no proof, there is no logic in anything they do.

That's it.

These are the FACTS. I know, I have been screwed every which way for all kinds of things, eBay, bitcoins, etc. I have learned their system inside and out. Hopefully, this will help people understand the procedure more or help someone in some way. The safest way for honest buyers AND sellers to use paypal is by using well known trusted members.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: