Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a 0.5 BTC loan (repaid within 24 hours!)  (Read 1806 times)
Mitsuki3 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 12:00:06 PM

Loan: 0.5 BTC
Payback: 0.55 BTC
address: 12QcUPyHNqdB4xJNiXBa6r9qVovMpfuZKP
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ashkelon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 12:18:37 PM

hey, what kind of guarantees can you bring to the table, anyone done business with you before that can speak in your favour?

dominus mysteria
Mitsuki3 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 12:32:09 PM

hey, what kind of guarantees can you bring to the table, anyone done business with you before that can speak in your favour?

Ooh.  I'm a first-timer.  However, I won't need the loan if Patrick approves the request I sent him for a 1-day, 10 BTC loan.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 12:38:18 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2012, 01:06:15 PM by BurtWagner

After my most recent transaction in my wallet the total is XXX,000.00045099 which I though was pretty cool since the total was sooooo close to XXX,000.00000000!  I was thinking to myself that I should do something with that 0.00045099, do you see what I mean and where this might be going?

Well I decided to just give it to you - since your post history just made me laugh so hard this morning at breakfast that milk almost sprayed out of my nose and on to the keyboard.

I tried to send it to you but alas the client wanted to charge me 0.0005 to do it.  That would never do since my total would then not be the nice round number that I am shooting for.  However, later today, if the system will let me do it without that darn fee, I will send it to you!

Thanks for the belly laugh!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:24:11 PM

No thanks. A roulette table would give me a much higher risk/reward ratio than this loan.

Mitsuki3 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:27:32 PM

No thanks. A roulette table would give me a much higher risk/reward ratio than this loan.
It's ok.  I already have someone paying.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:32:45 PM

After my most recent transaction in my wallet the total is XXX,000.00045099 which I though was pretty cool since the total was sooooo close to XXX,000.00000000!  I was thinking to myself that I should do something with that 0.00045099, do you see what I mean and where this might be going?

Well I decided to just give it to you - since your post history just made me laugh so hard this morning at breakfast that milk almost sprayed out of my nose and on to the keyboard.

I tried to send it to you but alas the client wanted to charge me 0.0005 to do it.  That would never do since my total would then not be the nice round number that I am shooting for.  However, later today, if the system will let me do it without that darn fee, I will send it to you!

Thanks for the belly laugh!

You mean you have 100 000+ BTC Shocked ?
Philj

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:42:59 PM

Thos x's could still represent 0's, but I have a feeling at least one of them is a nonzero number Roll Eyes
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:43:51 PM

You mean you have 100 000+ BTC Shocked ?

You don't??

Smiley

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 03:03:37 PM

One of your posts really caught my eye:

I'm still open for payments!  Minimum 0.01.  I am using all proceeds to play the minefield game, and I will give anybody who gives me bitcoins 50% of all the profits I make on that donation until I lose!  Yes, I promise I won't lose on purpose.
1DRsLdyY3DULk5sw7u1PEUchYyTUHf8EuP

I have never seen this paticular system/offer before so I decided to try it out, help you out, and get rid of my anoying 0.00045099 BTC all at the same time.  Since I could not transfer just 0.00045099 and I wanted a nice round number in my wallet (I have OCD) I had to transfer 1,000.00045099 to the minefield web site.  I am not that familiar with this web site but I figured "what the heck".

Following your system above I played my first round and lost.  I tried a different setting an lost again.  The third time I played I actually won, but, alas I still did not have a profit.  I kept playing and playing.  I noticed that sometimes I would win and sometimes I would lose but it seemed to me like no matter how long I played I never made a profit.  I kept waiting for there to be a profit so I could give you 50% of the profit.  I played on and on until I lost, just like your system said to do.

So not only am I out 1,000.00045099 BTC I am sorry to report that I have no profit to share with you.  Mabe I did not understand your system especially the part where you say:

... I will give anybody who gives me bitcoins 50% of all the profits I make on that donation until I lose!  Yes, I promise I won't lose on purpose.

Obviously I did not lose on purpose - I don't even know what the would mean.  Did I miss something and not properly understand your system/proposal?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Mitsuki3 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 03:11:40 PM

One of your posts really caught my eye:

I'm still open for payments!  Minimum 0.01.  I am using all proceeds to play the minefield game, and I will give anybody who gives me bitcoins 50% of all the profits I make on that donation until I lose!  Yes, I promise I won't lose on purpose.

I have never seen this paticular system/offer before so I decided to try it out, help you out, and get rid of my anoying 0.00045099 BTC all at the same time.  Since I could not transfer just 0.00045099 and I wanted a nice round number in my wallet (I have OCD) I had to transfer 1,000.00045099 to the minefield web site.  I am not that familiar with this web site but I figured "what the heck".

Following your system above I played my first round and lost.  I tried a different setting an lost again.  The third time I played I actually won, but, alas I still did not have a profit.  I kept playing and playing.  I noticed that sometimes I would win and sometimes I would lose but it seemed to me like no matter how long I played I never made a profit.  I kept waiting for there to be a profit so I could give you 50% of the profit.  I played on and on until I lost, just like your system said to do.

So not only am I out 1,000.00045099 BTC I am sorry to report that I have no profit to share with you.  Mabe I did not understand your system especially the part where you say:

... I will give anybody who gives me bitcoins 50% of all the profits I make on that donation until I lose!  Yes, I promise I won't lose on purpose.

Obviously I did not lose on purpose - I don't even know what the would mean.  Did I miss something and not properly understand your system/proposal?
You were supposed to give the money to me, and I was supposed to give you 50% of the profits I made.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 03:14:37 PM

Thos x's could still represent 0's, but I have a feeling at least one of them is a nonzero number Roll Eyes
Well now that I have transferred out the 1,000.00045099 BTC from my wallet (see above) my wallet now has XX1,000.00000000 and that one there kind of bugs me.  If I can get rid of it then my walled will have XX0,000.00000000, and that would be so much nicer.  An even "rounder" number if you will.

Any ideas on what I could/should do with that extra 1,000 BTC?  I don't want to use it to play that darn minefield thing again because I was unable to make a profit.  I don't want to call it a "scam" or anything like that but I will say that I have this feeling that the web site may be rigged against making a profit.

Suggestions?

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 03:15:55 PM

You were supposed to give the money to me, and I was supposed to give you 50% of the profits I made.

I do not understand.  If we are splitting the profits 50/50 they why would it matter who actually plays the game?

Mitsuki3 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 03:20:59 PM

I do not understand.  If we are splitting the profits 50/50 they why would it matter who actually plays the game?
Example, you give me 0.1 BTC and I that to play the 5-mine game.  I pick only 1 square.  If it's a safe square, I get .013 profit, which we would split 50/50 among each of us.  There is only a 1 in 5 chance of picking a mine square.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 03:28:10 PM

BTW I have a question about this post:

It's ok.  I already have someone paying.

I assume you got that guy named "Patrick" to lend you the 10 BTC.  Are you sure he is reputable?  Please note that this lending forum is full of scammers and I don't want to call him a scammer or anything like that but, for obvious reasons, you do not want to borrow BTC from anyone that does not have the highest reputation.  Be sure you check him out before accepting any BTC from him.

I don't know about that guy but I can assure you I have the highest possible reputation on these forums.  If, after you check him out, you decide he is too shady I might consider a loan to you.

Please note however that the loan would have to be for 1,000 BTC since I do not want to "mess up" my nice clean wallet.

EDIT:  Finally broke 1000 Wink

EDIT:  Matthew, you are going to miss it - no way you can quit cold turykey.  Just read above.  Maybe not up to your high standards?  I know you want to show me how it is really done.

Mitsuki3 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 03:34:45 PM

I assume you got that guy named "Patrick" to lend you the 10 BTC.  Are you sure he is reputable?  Please note that this lending forum is full of scammers and I don't want to call him a scammer or anything like that but, for obvious reasons, you do not want to borrow BTC from anyone that does not have the highest reputation.  Be sure you check him out before accepting any BTC from him.

I don't know about that guy but I can assure you I have the highest possible reputation on these forums.  If, after you check him out, you decide he is too shady I might consider a loan to you.

Please note however that the loan would have to be for 1,000 BTC since I do not want to "mess up" my nice clean wallet.

EDIT:  Matthew, you are going to miss it - no way you can quit cold turykey.  Just read above.  Maybe not up to your high standards?  I know you want to show me how it is really done.
I meant a guy on the forum.  He has Patrick star as his avatar.
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 03:36:50 PM

I do not understand.  If we are splitting the profits 50/50 they why would it matter who actually plays the game?
Example, you give me 0.1 BTC and I that to play the 5-mine game.  I pick only 1 square.  If it's a safe square, I get .013 profit, which we would split 50/50 among each of us.  There is only a 1 in 5 chance of picking a mine square.
Sorry for all that giberish in my previous post.  Thank's for explaining it to me.  I was probably playing the game incorrectly so, now that I think about it, maybe it does make a difference who plays the game.  Let me know how it goes with the loan from "Patrick".

Also note that I was kidding about the 1,000 BTC loan and may be willing to loan you less if getting that large of a loan make you uncomfortable.

BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 03:40:34 PM

I meant a guy on the forum.  He has Patrick star as his avatar.

Oh yes, I think I know who you are talking about.  I have had a few run-ins with him.  But are you sure that Patrick is his real name?  Anyway, talk to "Patrick" and if that does not work out let me know.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 04:39:48 PM

EDIT:  Matthew, you are going to miss it - no way you can quit cold turykey.  Just read above.  Maybe not up to your high standards?  I know you want to show me how it is really done.

Congratulations on trolling to your 1k posts! Matthew's gonna be so proud of you  Grin

EDIT: looking at his post history, I think another scammer has gotten air of out forums again.
Mitsuki3 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 04:57:42 PM

EDIT:  Matthew, you are going to miss it - no way you can quit cold turykey.  Just read above.  Maybe not up to your high standards?  I know you want to show me how it is really done.

Congratulations on trolling to your 1k posts! Matthew's gonna be so proud of you  Grin

EDIT: looking at his post history, I think another scammer has gotten air of out forums again.

I'm not scamming!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: