Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Neptune for auction - no reserve - SILENT AUCTION SEE DETAILS  (Read 1918 times)
kubits (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:57:44 AM

Just had a neptune delivered, don't have time/space to setup and run (baby due shortly) please pm me your offer, highest bid will win the auction in 5 days time (5/9/14 6pm GMT).

Located in London (N1/Hackney), free to pickup, final price does not include shipping. Bids accepted in any currency (BTC preferred) but final payment is to be made in BTC via escrow or in person when picking up.

The miner is in the original box as shipped from KNC so does not include PSU's and warranty is intact as detailed on their site.
More info here: https://www.kncminer.com/products/neptune-third-batch

I'm open to closing the auction early if your bid is reasonable. Make the request along with your offer.

PLEASE NOTE
This is a silent auction
PM me your offer
Auction ends 5th Sept, 6pm GMT
Highest bid wins the auction
Final payment in BTC only
No reserve

Thanks,

Happy bidding and good luck!
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:39:18 AM

Just had a neptune delivered, don't have time/space to setup and run (baby due shortly) please pm me your offer, highest bid will win the auction in 5 days time (5/9/14 6pm GMT).

Located in London (N1/Hackney), free to pickup, final price does not include shipping. Bids accepted in any currency (BTC preferred) but final payment is to be made in BTC via escrow or in person when picking up.

The miner is in the original box as shipped from KNC so does not include PSU's and warranty is intact as detailed on their site.
More info here: https://www.kncminer.com/products/neptune-third-batch

I'm open to closing the auction early if your bid is reasonable. Make the request along with your offer.

PLEASE NOTE
This is a silent auction
PM me your offer
Auction ends 5th Sept, 6pm GMT
Highest bid wins the auction
Final payment in BTC only
No reserve

Thanks,

Happy bidding and good luck!

Do you accept escrow? Can you provide a photo of the device with your username attached?

Message me if you have any problems
kubits (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:18:27 AM

yes to escrow and here's proof...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/736254/media-20140831.jpg
kubits (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:32:54 PM

Call me if you want to talk it through 020 8123 4449.
kubits (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:39:58 AM

No bids yesterday
kubits (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:11:21 AM

Only one bid so far. Auction ends tomorrow. If I get anymore bids I'll post a list of usernames in order of bid value later today.
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:43:58 AM

I'm interested in this, the trouble with silent auctions is that as a bidder I've no idea what's been bid which means there is no guarantee that the winning bid actually gets the machine.  For example if it ends with the 1 bid you already have and that's only 0.1BTC you are obviously not going to let it go at that price (and I don't blame you)

If you want to PM me what you consider 'reasonable' to end early, if it matches up with what I consider reasonable I can collect this tonight Smiley

Anyway free bump, and good luck.

kubits (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:18:56 AM

I'm interested in this, the trouble with silent auctions is that as a bidder I've no idea what's been bid which means there is no guarantee that the winning bid actually gets the machine.  For example if it ends with the 1 bid you already have and that's only 0.1BTC you are obviously not going to let it go at that price (and I don't blame you)

If you want to PM me what you consider 'reasonable' to end early, if it matches up with what I consider reasonable I can collect this tonight Smiley

What do you lose by bidding your reasonable offer? I can let you know if you're the highest bidder and when/if you are outbid. I would like as close to £3.5k as possible but I'm on a deadline so time = money. The sooner it's gone the better.

Thank you for posting!
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:03:00 AM

What do you lose by bidding your reasonable offer? I can let you know if you're the highest bidder and when/if you are outbid. I would like as close to £3.5k as possible but I'm on a deadline so time = money. The sooner it's gone the better.

Thank you for posting!

Don't bother bidding, he's just messing everyone about. + he wants $2/gh.

kubits (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:41:15 AM

Beware of the troll.
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:15:25 AM

Beware of the troll.

not very smart calling 2 trusted members trolls. maybe if you turned it into a normal auction youd get more bids.

kubits (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:24:10 AM

Beware of the troll.

not very smart calling 2 trusted members trolls. maybe if you turned it into a normal auction youd get more bids.

I was referring to dogie. Everyone else has been outstanding so far.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:40:23 AM

Beware of the troll.

I was referring to dogie. Everyone else has been outstanding so far.

You rejected my bid before I gave you my bid, not that I would have even bid knowing you want 3x market price. /thread.

kubits (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:41:12 AM

3 bids so far
Winsome

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:56:21 PM

Which escrow are you using?
kubits (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:44:31 PM

Which escrow are you using?

Don't have a preference, maybe you can suggest one.
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:03:09 PM

OgNasty is one of the best.

opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:50:21 PM

In an auction the audience interested in buying is aware of everyone else's bid so they can make the best plan of attack. I never even heard of a silent auction.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
kubits (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:22:11 PM

Thanks again Tigggger, happy to use Ognasty for escrow.

In an auction the audience interested in buying is aware of everyone else's bid so they can make the best plan of attack. I never even heard of a silent auction.

Seems I made a mistake calling it a silent auction, the term is actually sealed bid auction. Anyway the current status is 3 bids, top bid is under 10btc. Auction closes tomorrow.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:12:17 AM

Thanks again Tigggger, happy to use Ognasty for escrow.

Seems I made a mistake calling it a silent auction, the term is actually sealed bid auction. Anyway the current status is 3 bids, top bid is under 10btc. Auction closes tomorrow.

Under 10 Bitcoin? Luckily that means that those bids are also under 15, 20, even 100 BTC. Glad someone's getting it for cheap!

Seriously though - There is no proof that there are any bids at all. You can tell us you have 845 bids and that you're selling it for 500 BTC but the fact is that it's all just hot air. If even a single person who made an offer would post here saying that they did, then MAYBE this would come across as legit.

Good luck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: