Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An open question....  (Read 997 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 01:56:43 PM

I am 18 but I've only successfully dated women over the age of 23. I am now talking with women 30-35... approaching the age of my mother. Luckily I give the appearance (through personality) that I am in my mid-20s to most people in my circles but I still feel conflicted over how socially acceptable this is.

I feel almost pedophillic for when I date women my age and even a little older. I often feel like I am talking with an ignorant child, quite frankly.

I am curious if I am not the only one who has had tastes like this at this age. Is anyone similar to me? Is this "acceptable"?

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 03:52:38 PM

I am 18 but I've only successfully dated women over the age of 23. I am now talking with women 30-35... approaching the age of my mother. Luckily I give the appearance (through personality) that I am in my mid-20s to most people in my circles but I still feel conflicted over how socially acceptable this is.

I feel almost pedophillic for when I date women my age and even a little older. I often feel like I am talking with an ignorant child, quite frankly.

I am curious if I am not the only one who has had tastes like this at this age. Is anyone similar to me? Is this "acceptable"?

I think you have this a little mixed up. The women picked you, not visa versa. She's the one who wanted a nice young dick stuck up her. As you soon as you turn 19, she'll dump you and look for the next 17 year old. It happened to me when I was a kid. To this day, I still miss him.

~Bruno~
tonto

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 04:03:13 PM

Dude, you need to be tagging those 18 year olds *now* while they're still free and you don't have to pay for them!

The older ones will come free later Wink
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 04:43:20 PM

I think you have this a little mixed up. The women picked you, not visa versa. She's the one who wanted a nice young dick stuck up her. As you soon as you turn 19, she'll dump you and look for the next 17 year old. It happened to me when I was a kid. To this day, I still miss him.

~Bruno~

Not sure I follow.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2012, 06:20:14 PM

~Bruno~

Not sure I follow.

Just wondering who would notice my intended faux pas first.

Dutch Merganser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2012, 10:03:28 PM

Sure, anything you say Jon, it is best to humor a weak and pathetic child such as yourself.

"Science flies you to the Moon, religion flies you into buildings."
 - Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
 - Seneca the Elder (ca. 54 BCE - ca. 39 CE) Roman rhetorician
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:32:16 AM

Just wondering who would notice my intended faux pas first.

I did Tongue

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: