Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EBOOK] How to make $3000-$5000 Montly Super Easy [UNSATURATED] [CHEAP]  (Read 4244 times)
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:07:20 PM

I received the free copy as asked for above. I can say that it isnt too saturated (although there is quite a bit to read). It seems that it could work however I wont be attempting it due to the lack of spare time.

thanks for the vouch mate!  Smiley

That's not a vouch. That is what I call useless. He didn't even try it. The only thing he indicated was that he was too lazy to do it because it took too long, which tells me the method sucks and not convincing. If it was a convincing method, he would have invested the time to get cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YOLOMAN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:39:08 PM

I received the free copy as asked for above. I can say that it isnt too saturated (although there is quite a bit to read). It seems that it could work however I wont be attempting it due to the lack of spare time.

That's not a vouch. That is what I call useless. He didn't even try it. The only thing he indicated was that he was too lazy to do it because it took too long, which tells me the method sucks and not convincing. If it was a convincing method, he would have invested the time to get cash.

ok and now you are superman!

jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:46:23 AM

I have browsed through my copy and I will say it could make you some money.  With that said you may have to go through the program several times to get anywhere near 3-5k/month.  I will be starting the program soon though and will update with my results.

I dont think I will be using the "bonus" book.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:51:35 AM

ok and now you are superman!

Sorry bud but that may work on hackforums, not here. Most people tend to have more intellect than the average user on hackforums. Telling by your reply, not addressing anything I said and rather revert to a picture, you would be one of those users.
strataghyst

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:45:42 PM

Don't sent your coins to this guy's its a scam!
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:13:05 PM

Im not going to try it because I have no time to. If i did have the time I would give it a shot. That being said, if you have the time to invest into this program you are free to do so.
jcoin200

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:15:41 PM

Im not going to try it because I have no time to. If i did have the time I would give it a shot. That being said, if you have the time to invest into this program you are free to do so.

I agree, it will be time consuming, especially at first.  I can see how it would make you money, esp. if you already have some web/SEO experience.  You may have to repeat the program though to get some substantial pay.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:15:47 PM

Rule number one to getting rich is not to buy someones stupid E-BOOK. If he was able to
make this kind of money "SUPER EASY" he wouldn't need to be selling it for dirt.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
YOLOMAN (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:56:15 PM

Rule number one to getting rich is not to buy someones stupid E-BOOK. If he was able to
make this kind of money "SUPER EASY" he wouldn't need to be selling it for dirt.

Or i am stupid by selling ebooks to make some extra money Wink

icet208

Activity: 762

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:30:20 PM

received a vouch copy..Not impossible to reach that goal, but it will require some hard work..at least 3-4 hours a day. It`s not for lazy people, and not a 100% guarantee that you will reach that goal. But I say that the goal can be achived.
goodluck selling
YOLOMAN (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:22:05 PM

received a vouch copy..Not impossible to reach that goal, but it will require some hard work..at least 3-4 hours a day. It`s not for lazy people, and not a 100% guarantee that you will reach that goal. But I say that the goal can be achived.
goodluck selling

Thanks for the vouch/review mate.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:33:21 PM

i bet its something based on affiliates since i didnt seen it in the NO list ..which is a no go for me
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:46:20 PM

Can I get a vouch copy to see what this is about? I will give a solid review, and will pay you if I use it.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
YOLOMAN (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:52:36 PM

Can I get a vouch copy to see what this is about? I will give a solid review, and will pay you if I use it.

sent you a pm mate Smiley

YOLOMAN (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:55:06 PM

i bet its something based on affiliates since i didnt seen it in the NO list ..which is a no go for me

there is a smart part with affliate in the ebook ,but the bonus ebook not.

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:56:58 PM

Gawd. The Hackforums members are coming here now. . .
YOLOMAN (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:30:00 PM

Gawd. The Hackforums members are coming here now. . .

Yeah HF is dead now, i don't like hf.

YUSOAWESOMe

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:34:16 PM

How the crapp would this work? You simply dont get 3000 - 5000 dollars very easy, please take care people!
YOLOMAN (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:13:55 PM

How the crapp would this work? You simply dont get 3000 - 5000 dollars very easy, please take care people!

Read comments before you post. -.-

Samuelzlz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:42:21 PM

Hmm I think i'll buy this ebook, sounds pretty damn good!

Regards
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: