Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Laughably abysmal GAW Support  (Read 1527 times)
gawminershelp (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:16:48 PM

The customer support for GAW is so horrendous it is laughable.

If you were to call GAWMiners right now at 866.554.5861, you will experience the following, regardless of which number you press afterwards.

1. We're sorry, all our agents are busy assisting other customers. *hold music*

This is repeated again and after some more hold music....

2. All agents are unavailable now. Please leave a message.

This has happened many, many times without fail, all lasting for the EXACT SAME amount of time, meaning that there are no agents busy assisting other customers.

If one wishes to contact GAW Corp, they need only dial the number 888.978.4143 available on gaw.com.
The message says that "you have called outside our normal window of 8-5 EST, which I called during. It then gives you the option to select what you need. I pressed 2 for support, upon which the line promptly disconnected. No option to leave a message. Nothing.

I've given them the benefit of the doubt so many times. It's been ten days. 

Their service is abysmal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GAW_Amber

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:22:26 PM

The customer support for GAW is so horrendous it is laughable.

If you were to call GAWMiners right now at 866.554.5861, you will experience the following, regardless of which number you press afterwards.

1. We're sorry, all our agents are busy assisting other customers. *hold music*

This is repeated again and after some more hold music....

2. All agents are unavailable now. Please leave a message.

This has happened many, many times without fail, all lasting for the EXACT SAME amount of time, meaning that there are no agents busy assisting other customers.

If one wishes to contact GAW Corp, they need only dial the number 888.978.4143 available on gaw.com.
The message says that "you have called outside our normal window of 8-5 EST, which I called during. It then gives you the option to select what you need. I pressed 2 for support, upon which the line promptly disconnected. No option to leave a message. Nothing.

I've given them the benefit of the doubt so many times. It's been ten days. 

Their service is abysmal.

Hi! We have increased our customer support department so getting through should not be an issue. If you do happen to get that recording, please let me know immediately so that I can see what the issue is.

You can also come by https://hashtalk.org/ for peer to peer support, you can reach me their by mentions or private chat.

If you need further assistance, I am happy to help via email address.

We take our customer service very seriously. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,
Amber
Community Relations Manager
amber@gawminers.com
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:59:26 PM

If 10 people downvote you on their forum you will end up with a permanent ban. 1 poster yesterday purchased 600 hashlets and has not gotten paid yet, he tried to contact customer support > nothing. So he decided to post it on hashtalk and got banned with his post deleted. 10 down votes came rushing in real fast and POOF he was out of there with his post. 

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:34:41 AM

It was already explained that payment delays were caused by blockchain. People who can't read or use search function but prefer to attack others and spam are usually banned on forums. Deal with it.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████