Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dualminer USB DMU1  (Read 999 times)
cableguy518 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:28:25 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 03:04:04 AM by cableguy518

Hello i am new to mining and i have been reading post but can't find help on this miner i just want to mine bitcoin not LTC i have a dmu1.1ctb0701100 miner

and i cant seem to get cgminer or bfgminer to find it and wean i do get it up useing cgminer it useing BTC: //./COM5 AND LOADS BUT
LOOKS LIKE NOTING IS HAPPENING
I GET A HASH RATE OF 250.Mh/S A:0 R:0 NW:0 U:0.0/M WU:0.0/M

THE COMMAND LINE I AM USEING IS

cgminer.exe -o ------- -u ------ -p ANY -S //./COM5 --dualminer-pll 100 --hotplug 1

I REMOVED THE USER NAME ^^^ so i dont see it geting anything from the pool and this is a test pool i tryed noting.. i and change the ppl number to get i higher Hash rate i been able to hit 2/Gh but i dont think its working right ?

is any one is useing this model miner and has some help i am illing to use bfgminer or cgminer i just can figure out what i am doing roing i read the readme.asic and this miner is not in the list

don't know what to do now

Thank you

so i found that if i add --dualminer-btc ## to the command line it works i also looked up the specs on the miner and i cant seem to find the hash rate some say kh  so i decided to clock it up to abot 250Mh/s and see how long be for it dies i did order a butterfly 7Gh/s asic for 45.00

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: