Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zenminer issues?  (Read 1327 times)
jpt1016 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:28:27 AM

Well, I purchased a zenhashlet 24 hours ago, and for the last 24-hours, the 24h payout is 0.0000 BTC. It has been hashing at 1 MH constantly for the last 24-hours.

Some have said that it takes a few hours for the payout to change, but its been an entire day.

Any help?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZigHash

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:14:59 PM

Perhaps you purchased it right after payout time. I would recommend opening up a ticket with GAW just to double check that everything is going smoothly! Smiley
Unfortunately with anything little messups here and there do happen!
Thanks,
Jacob
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:46:09 AM

I have several hashlets. If you added yours after 9am EST, you probably won't see the number change until the following day. You can expect to see your first payout prorated for what it actually did hash. On two of my hashlets, the payout on day two was a combined payment for the partial day and the first full day - received those on the morning of the 3rd day.

Well, I purchased a zenhashlet 24 hours ago, and for the last 24-hours, the 24h payout is 0.0000 BTC. It has been hashing at 1 MH constantly for the last 24-hours.

Some have said that it takes a few hours for the payout to change, but its been an entire day.

Any help?

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
peamasii

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:30:47 PM

It takes about 1-2 days to get the balance updated correctly, I have a few MH in zen hashlets and they work fine.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 01:01:33 PM

Yeah you have to wait a couple of days for someone to care at gaw, then if you're lucky, the software might actually work and calculate correctly. After a few days, they'll tinker with the software, again, your payment will be missed, and you'll get a double maintenance fee. But wait, there's more... You can try to post at hashtalk about your experience, but your post will get deleted. After that, the sock puppets and shill accounts will appear and you'll be told everything is gawesome and you should be lucky to even have the privilege to give someone else your money.  A month later you'll be wondering why you became a customer in the first place with the rest of us. 

Wait, in a few posts or less someone with a signature for GAW will post saying there's no proof of unhappy customers, that gaw is gawesome, and the hashlet will remain profitable forever because Josh said so.  Roll Eyes
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:03:57 PM

Ok, I can back you up on some of that. They do have shill posting on their forum, they have paid cheerleaders, they do have some serious bugs at random times, it is almost impossible to get customer service and when you do - it will be mostly lip service instead of customer service with some very nice exceptions, and they do delete a lot of complaint posts - I've seen it happen and I've had it happen to me.

Yeah you have to wait a couple of days for someone to care at gaw, then if you're lucky, the software might actually work and calculate correctly. After a few days, they'll tinker with the software, again, your payment will be missed, and you'll get a double maintenance fee. But wait, there's more... You can try to post at hashtalk about your experience, but your post will get deleted. After that, the sock puppets and shill accounts will appear and you'll be told everything is gawesome and you should be lucky to even have the privilege to give someone else your money.  A month later you'll be wondering why you became a customer in the first place with the rest of us. 

Wait, in a few posts or less someone with a signature for GAW will post saying there's no proof of unhappy customers, that gaw is gawesome, and the hashlet will remain profitable forever because Josh said so.  Roll Eyes

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 02:20:56 PM

Thanks for a good chuckle this morning !

this.match(/G[ao][wx]/);
jpt1016 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:10:27 PM

I'm regretting this purchase  Cry
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:37:14 AM

hopefully soon zenminer opens up market trading then you can always sell the hashlets back. Give them sometime hopefully they will resolve all these issues
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: