Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell hero member  (Read 768 times)
xcrowd (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:39:15 AM

Have account reg.2011, no feedback. you price in PM, accept escrow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sharry

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:28:08 AM

How much you are expecting, price dropped.
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:25:45 PM

In private message xcrowd states he's selling a VIP account for 1.3 BTC. I contacted the escrow suggested (Maidak) and waiting for reply (this forum has only 30 VIP accounts: https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html)

sorry, but i sell already hero. now i sell this account and VIP member account (this is rare account, 30 VIP accounts on forum)
all accounts with avatar , no feeddback
VIP member 1.3btc
sofia26

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

✔ Starbucks eGift Card Provider

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:59:05 PM

How much per cost?

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:19:12 PM

Transfer of account ownership in bitcointalk is reversible for many months after the transfer occurs.

Every single bitcointalk account sale that I have escrowed so far has been returned to the original owner after the escrow was eventually released.

The only way I would be willing to escrow the sale of a bitcointalk account would be if:

• The account being sold has a bitcoin address in an unedited post from more than 6 months ago.
  • The seller of the account can provide a message signed with the private key from that address which states:
    "I have am transferring ownership of this bitcointalk account to the owner of the private key of the following address: 1Kc5SzTBvKmXzqAqFFYwWmdtSg83XAqsRR".
  • The seller of the account is willing to leave the purchase funds in escrow for 30 days after the buyer has control of the account.

If the seller of the account cannot meet these conditions, then you will need to find someone else to provide escrow for the transaction.  Please be aware that if you choose to use someone else for escrow, they cannot protect you from someone selling stolen or hacked accounts.
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 03:29:24 PM

Thanks for the answer DannyHamilton!

Also theymos on the case:
- Buying accounts is unsafe and not recommended for a variety of reasons.
- You need to actually talk to the escrow agent if you're doing escrow.
- People aren't banned here for scamming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: