Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GABI's Start Price  (Read 2938 times)
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:03:19 PM

nothing happened, time to dump more coins

How is it that you still have coins?

He wouldn't waste so much time being bearish on this forum if it wasn't to acquire cheap coins. There really is no other possible reason.

well, there are $4xx cheap coins everywhere, why no one is buying them? could you be the first to buy up to $1000 please

guess what? no one wants "cheap coins"

Lets get one thing straight: there will NOT be a run-up anytime soon « 1 2 ... 5 6  All »
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760417.0

There's your wall staring you in the face... Still no one buys « 1 2  All »
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760596.0

fallling - but how is it that you still have coins to dump?

i don't but someone else does, many bag holders can't wait to dump that's why you are seeing $4xx now and will see a lower price later

Fallling is a big scammer, he got coins and still buying. Hes lying all the time, his goal is to let you sell youre coins at a lose. Dont take his advice from that loser!

Quote from: Fallling
$497 buy wall got filled, time to hit $3xx

i don't want a single satoshi "cheap coins", they are always cheaper and cheaper
go ahead lying bull scammer, i let you buy them first, you can buy them all you want, i won't fight over them with you, don't thank me

I got youre tiny balls in my hands, you're to dumb to fool other ppl. You keep editing youre failling posts with no results, no matter what you try you always fail. Bitcoiners are smarter than flys like you scammer Fallling. I bust youre ass over and over you cant outsmart me ore other bitcoiners. you got an IQ of a empty nutshell.

You bought coins at $497 but you dont wanna have coins in general.....hmmmm sounds logical right, how stupid can you be?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sx100

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:06:43 PM

Funny how this thread derailed into a discussion about peoples' tacticson spreading FUD and whether they're actually still holding coins, are interested in acquiring more, or just trolling for some reason Smiley

One of Fallling, Staaagnating, or Riiiising must be right about the price at any particular time, but none of them can be right all the time. Maybe this thread was derailed so easily because GABI does not appear to have a start price yet.
razorramon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BILIBIT.IO -1st Decentralized Token in Philippines

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:58:02 PM

til now the only impact gabi had was that there was no drop below 470 because people didn't want to miss the train this morning...
i guess the price will drop 5$ in the next hours...hopefully for bitcoin i am wrong

sorry but capitulation is strong in me

First Decentralized token in the philippines                                                                                Community-driven crypto ecosystem♕
           PRE-SALE                                                     Bilibit                                                         Intended to help People ☮
     is now LIVE at Bilibit.io                                                                                                      [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ Telegram]
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:21:05 PM

i guess the price will drop 5$ in the next hours...hopefully for bitcoin i am wrong

If if this happens, it's time to SELL ALLLLLLL!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
razorramon

Activity: 238

BILIBIT.IO -1st Decentralized Token in Philippines

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:03:18 AM

i know i am a bit overdramatic these days...sorry

First Decentralized token in the philippines                                                                                Community-driven crypto ecosystem♕
           PRE-SALE                                                     Bilibit                                                         Intended to help People ☮
     is now LIVE at Bilibit.io                                                                                                      [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ Telegram]
falllling

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:48:32 AM

Funny how this thread derailed into a discussion about peoples' tacticson spreading FUD and whether they're actually still holding coins, are interested in acquiring more, or just trolling for some reason Smiley

One of Fallling, Staaagnating, or Riiiising must be right about the price at any particular time, but none of them can be right all the time. Maybe this thread was derailed so easily because GABI does not appear to have a start price yet.

i am right for 2 or 3 months so far, and bulls lying scammers are always wrong Smiley
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:54:14 AM

i am right for 2 or 3 months so far, and bulls lying scammers are always wrong

You were wrong like, ten times in the last week and a half you lying scammer!  Cheesy
falllling

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:59:33 PM

how is there nothing in the news about this? they were supposed to buy $200 million worth of btc

they lied, Let's talk straight:
Bitcoin has tried it's best to break out but all failed, people are getting out and no one with a college degree will invest any serious sums into bitcoin after MTGOX fiasco,
The market is currently only a playground for gamblers and fanatics

Bitcoin is just like a ponzie pyramid schame today, your fund invested in bitcoin are vanishing because early adopters / merchants are selling / spending / cashing out them very hard (you saw all those " xxx accepted bitcoin" news, most bitcoins accepted are sold right away means your fund has been transferred to the merchants, Convert fiat to bitcoin -> use bitcoin to pay merchant -> merchant convert bitcoin back to fiat), they must thank you for your free money to buy: Luxury House/Yacht/Jet/Cash/etc, just like Charles Ponzi's old happy day, so wonderful

Only who bought lower than you will sell/use the coins, same as you want more people to buy the price higher than your bought price so you can grab their money and get rich just like a ponzie schame.
The question is people are getting out, no one is buying your coins, what you left at the end are worthless digital numbers but at least you had have fed many exchangers + payment service providers with "fees"
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:28:24 PM

how is there nothing in the news about this? they were supposed to buy $200 million worth of btc

they lied, Let's talk straight:
Bitcoin has tried it's best to break out but all failed, people are getting out and no one with a college degree will invest any serious sums into bitcoin after MTGOX fiasco,
The market is currently only a playground for gamblers and fanatics

Bitcoin is just like a ponzie pyramid schame today, your fund invested in bitcoin are vanishing because early adopters / merchants are selling / spending / cashing out them very hard (you saw all those " xxx accepted bitcoin" news, most bitcoins accepted are sold right away means your fund has been transferred to the merchants, Convert fiat to bitcoin -> use bitcoin to pay merchant -> merchant convert bitcoin back to fiat), they must thank you for your free money to buy: Luxury House/Yacht/Jet/Cash/etc, just like Charles Ponzi's old happy day, so wonderful

Only who bought lower than you will sell/use the coins, same as you want more people to buy the price higher than your bought price so you can grab their money and get rich just like a ponzie schame.
The question is people are getting out, no one is buying your coins, what you left at the end are worthless digital numbers but at least you had have fed many exchangers + payment service providers with "fees"

Sell youre coins now Fallling, save youre money now scammer, you bought coins at $497.

Quote from: Fallling
$497 buy wall got filled, time to hit $3xx

Fallling is a lying scammer, he wants youre cheap coins.
PseudoCode

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:40:21 PM

Fa(i)lling.   Get lost.   

Keep your meaningless noise to your own (many) stupid threads and stop posting your same repeated unsupported drivel in every single thread you can find.   We've all heard what youve got to say about 10x and decided you are an idiot.  you dont add anything new.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:20:39 PM

How is it possible that fallling is still not on everyones ignore list ?  Roll Eyes
falllling

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:47:02 PM

How is it possible that fallling is still not on everyones ignore list ?  Roll Eyes

because i am always right about bitcoin's price
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: