Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jumbucks - Fair Launch - NO IPO - NO PREMINE - $JBS - Multipool - 5+ Stars POD  (Read 78959 times)
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:40:07 PM

Looking at extraction with stakers completely owning the miners  is it safe to say there will be far less JBS mined out at the time PoW ends and that inflation will not be anywhere near what originally though?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:55:31 PM

Yo, poker chips, that's a great idea!

boxxa

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:09:30 AM

Pool2 will be shut down shortly. Repoint any miners on it to another pool. Unknown pool is taking blocks and limiting payouts so the best thing you can do is stake your wallet as jyap said and continue to go through those PoW blocks.
yakpimp

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 04:09:19 AM

ERROR:: Invalid Session. Please go back and reload.

It shows like that when i try to buy with JBS

I've seen this a few times, but haven't been able to reproduce it reliably. I've found that sometimes there is stale session data left over and closing the browser and opening a fresh instance makes the problem go away.

Would you mind trying that? If not I can manually process the order for you, just PM me.
jyap (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:59:52 AM

Hi all,

Hope you are doing well. Smiley

Today CoinmarketsCoin was listed on Cryptsy.  Thanks to Big Vern for the listing!

Here is a direct link:
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/290

Great to have a 2nd exchange on board!

Thanks to @yakpimp, you can now buy your CoinmarketsCoin poker chip using JBS!  Currently they are in the pre-order phase so feel free to support a great merchant for the alt coin scene who is working hard to put out a unique product.  Real world adoption. Wink

Direct link here:
http://cryptochips.net

I will probably check out some media outlets and see if I can get some articles out there for you guys. Smiley  The Proof Of Developer by CryptoAsian should be out some time soon as well as an article by Altcoin Today.  I told both of them to take their time.  No one likes to be rushed, lol.

Once again thank you for your support and for staking.

- Julian

troicho

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:51:48 PM

31 000 will be the last POW block, right?
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:58:01 PM

Coin looks good, to bad i am in Greece on holiday and can remote to my miners with the iPhone or iPad. Also want to Mine this!

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:17:32 PM

That is correct, with staking owning the miners at the moment it looks like there will be way less that 7 mill coins at block 31k.
scags23

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:31:37 PM

From front page intro of JBS:

"Coins don't belong on exchanges and should be traded in a truly peer to peer fashion with incentives to do so."

Yet all I am hearing about this coin is price speculation on the exchanges.  I'm a newbie and confused.  Please explain.
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:50:20 PM

From front page intro of JBS:

"Coins don't belong on exchanges and should be traded in a truly peer to peer fashion with incentives to do so."

Yet all I am hearing about this coin is price speculation on the exchanges.  I'm a newbie and confused.  Please explain.

Most people are on exchanges to recover costs. The power of the network with the Proof of Stake we are seeing shows a lot of people have their coins off the exchange and in wallets combating the multipool PoW.

Also POOL2 has shutdown. Anyone with a balance of 0.01 has been paid out. Thank you for the support and now stake those coins!
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:19:01 AM

TO DA MOON!!!
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:35:54 PM

Great day for coin. Silence in this thread reminds me silence in Hal thread.

Looking at volume in wider scale - todays volume bars is really impressive and could be sign of incoming uptrend.

Well. We'll see.

I also calculate today some numbers - market cap, av. coin mined per block etc. etc. and situation is really good, price is probably really cheap.

Many ppl accumulating from days at 3900-4200 level, I don't think price will fall below this range in next days.
jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 09:15:18 AM

Hi all,

Some words.

I have added one of my services as something you can use to pay using JBS:
http://julianyap.com/pages/macwalletbuilds.html

You can now get a signed Mac Wallet by me by paying via 0.38 BTC or 790 JBS.  Other wallets already in this program are Pinkcoin, Razorcoin, Nautiluscoin and Sync.

Thank you to IRC/Bitcointalk user nonny12 for the listing submission for Coinmarketcap.com.  I mentioned this the other day in a previous update but now I know who did it Smiley

Here is the direct link:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinmarketscoin/

When I launched CoinmarketsCoin I planned to make the "fairest" launch of all time for any alt coin.  This involved studying the market and other coins.  The actual process included pre-announcing the launch and giving adequate notice for the actual launch date.  Having public pools available at launch as well as compiled wallets was all planned for.

Anything you could possible think about for a launch was accounted for.

- No Instamine
 - No IPO/ICO
 - No scrambling to register at a pool that the pool owners are scrambling to create that may or may not become the dominant pool early on to solve blocks
 - No private pools which were secretly mining blocks
 - No premine

My view is that things are constantly in flux with the life of a cryptocurrency.  The landscape changes every hour and every day.  What we can do is plan for the future.  We can set goals.  We can set targets.  We adapt.  The blockchain is constantly added to with new transactions and blocks but we can only truly reflect and examine the past.

If a coin is launched poorly or with undesirable traits, we cannot change that.  The coin has a past.  A coin can't change the fact that it was born from a 50% instamine.  We cannot change the genesis of a coin.

If a coin is launched in its purest form where the valuation is 0 then we are freed.

We can have dreams and we can have aspirations.  We can have hope.  We can believe.  We can strive for a better tomorrow.

Thank you for your support and for staking.

- Julian

mike88

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:04:10 PM

what a nice coin.... I will buy 1-2 BTC, whats your Opinion,Bitcoin Bros?

jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 09:23:00 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 02:35:39 AM by jyap

Hi All,

This post introduces the "Hall of Fame" feature.

Thank you for the overwhelming support you have shown for CoinmarketsCoin since the launch.

It has achieved and surpassed many of the initial goals that I had set for it.  Even though the coin is less than 2 weeks old I feel that CoinmarketsCoin has done something really special and left an indelible mark on the crypto landscape.

Some things have pleasantly surprised me.  I am happy that CoinmarketsCoin has introduced many to a) Mining b) Using wallets c) Staking their coins.   A new phase is beginning and the general overall tone and direction will change.  This is all part of the journey in the life of a cryptocurrency.

CoinmarketsCoin will face the same challenges that Bitcoin faces which is wider adoption.  I respect the coins and coin developers who understand this and are striving to make a difference.

The first feature of the CoinmarketsCoin wallet will be called the "Hall of Fame".  Not everyone can be a code developer in crypto but many can be happily involved and show support.  This is just the beginning of the cryptocurrency economy.  Here is your chance to be forever etched in the code base of alt coin history.  The "Hall of Fame" is a modified About box which will list the supporters of CoinmarketsCoin.

To be listed in the Hall of Fame a minimum fee of 2000 JBS will be accepted as payment.  You get to put your name or alias in there (your name can be linked to, for example your Twitter account) and some text (approximately 140 characters like a tweet).  You are free to write whatever you like as the text.  A suggestion is to write something about what crypto means to you.

This feature follows the Kickstarter model and 100% of proceeds will be used to fund future features and CoinmarketsCoin projects.  My time and effort put into CoinmarketsCoin will be donated now and forever.

Feel free to contact either myself or Twitter user @Nuseii (preferably) to be listed.  @Nuseii was hand picked as he is a trustworthy member of the community and will be holding and collecting the funds for this feature.

Thank you for your support and for staking,

- Julian

UPDATE:

The Hall of Fame will be listed in:
 - The About box of the wallet
 - The Website
 - The ANN on BCT

Thanks for the suggestion @TheLordofBTC!  Thank you those who have chosen to be a part of the Hall of Fame.  As a recap, please contact @Nuseii on Twitter or IRC as he is the person in charge of collecting the funds and details for this feature.

kibtc

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:58:48 AM

Guys... The Dev is using a new account... why must I always tell you this but this coin is another scamcoin.... Do you even know what jyap stands for? It's cantonese for Just Yelling And Pimping, which in english translates to "im going to scam all your fucking money".. you've been warned.

Translated for our Chinese friends:

啊...在开发利用新帐户...为什么一定要我总是告诉你这一点,但这枚硬币的另一scamcoin....你甚至不知道什么jyap代表什么吗?这是广东话,只是大喊大叫,拉皮条,这在英文翻译为“我去你的骗局都他妈的钱”..你已经被警告。

another translation for our chinese friend .. https://twitter.com/jyap

Grin
diligent

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:24:40 AM

any node? can't sync  Sad
jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:07:39 AM

Hi all,

Some updates.

As an update to the Hall of Fame feature outlined in the last update.

The Hall of Fame will be listed in:
 - The About box of the wallet
 - The Website
 - The ANN on BCT

Thanks for the suggestion @TheLordofBTC!  Thank you those who have chosen to be a part of the Hall of Fame.  As a recap, please contact @Nuseii on Twitter or IRC as he is the person in charge of collecting the funds and details for this feature.

I gathered from people that they would be very interested in a bot for tipping.  I had a chat to the guys at Pinkcoin and they will be able to implement one.  I tend to give people a lot of time and feedback.  So I have previously used the Pinkcoin Twitter tip bot on numerous occasions.  One thing which irked me was that it it didn't allow interaction with the Twitter bot via private direct messages.  This is something I have asked the Pinkcoin developers to look at for the CoinmarketsCoin bot.

Today I also registered the Twitter name @tipjbs so feel free to follow that account as that's where the tip bot will reside.

Here's a CoinmarketsCoin review I found from GitHub user Earlz that does independent code and blockchain reviews for Bittrex.

Take a read:
https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/coinmarketscoin.txt

Coming up this week we have CryptoAsian's Proof of Developer review.  This will give you more insight about my background.  CryptoAsian's program also reaches a wider audience.  I have also taken the time to give CryptoAsian some feedback on his overall program.  Thank you to the people on #Coinmarkets for their input as well.

The multi pool for CoinmarketsCoin run by @IcarusGlider should also be up around the end of the week.

Thank you again for all your support in staking.  We are almost at block 31000 which is the last Proof Of Work block.  Please continue staking during the 100% Proof of Stake period to maintain a healthy network Smiley At the conclusion of Proof of Work, I'll say a few words and present some interesting insights.  You may be surprised.

If you've gathered my style of running a coin, you'll realize that things upcoming will be alluded to.  Things that have happened will be discussed openly.  Things will always be worked on.  This to me is crypto (and real life for that matter).

Tomorrow in exactly 12 hours CoinmarketsCoin will be 2 weeks old.  Most coins do not make it to this point.

Thanks again,

- Julian

jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:09:11 AM

Please try and close and start your wallet up again.  I have multiple nodes running and the network is very healthy.

Smiley

BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:00:33 PM

Any luck? No sync here either. Nodes please someone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: