Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jumbucks - Fair Launch - NO IPO - NO PREMINE - $JBS - Multipool - 5+ Stars POD  (Read 78959 times)
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:54:07 PM

I didn't saw until now that my rigs working in "empty hole". Mining over, right? POS began?

Yep, Proof Of Work mining is over. JBS is now 100% Proof of Stake.

So.JBS only 3.3M???
Please add OP.
We have a new logo and website?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:48:13 PM

dev - what news or plan ?
jbs is fun coin.
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:33:28 PM

How long before coins mature and begin staking in the wallet?
jyap (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 11:17:41 PM

How long before coins mature and begin staking in the wallet?

Hi BoscoMurray.

8 hours.

BTC_Ice

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:20:51 AM

good coin.
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:07:10 AM

dev - what news or plans ?
jyap (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:18:40 AM

Hi all,

Some updates.

Multipool

The Official CoinmarketsCoin Multipool will be up and running on Friday.

Here is the tweet from @icarusglider: https://twitter.com/IcarusGlider/status/512369290473787392
"Project pool is finished and online, pending announcement from owner. Happy to say official $JBS multipool will be online friday!"

@icarusglider is the same guy who ran the Fluttercoin multipool.  CoinmarketsCoin introduced a LOT of people to mining and I know people will be eager to jump on board and point their equipment to this multipool.

Help CoinmarketsCoin get on Mintpal V2

MintPal V2 has been delayed until Sunday.  Please send them a tweet and ask them to consider adding CoinmarketsCoin.

Here's a tweet I wrote: https://twitter.com/jyap/status/512347653049307136
".@moolah_io Please consider CoinmarketsCoin $JBS. 5 Plus+ POD. http://cryptoasian.com/jbs-coinmarketscoin/ Already on Bittrex and Cryptsy. Thanks Smiley"

Now 100% Proof of Stake

Since CoinmarketsCoin is now officially 100% Proof of Stake, please make sure you withdraw your coins from any of the pools you were mining at!

CoinmarketsCoin on AltMarket

As a special end-of-Proof of Work bonus, CoinmarketsCoin will be listed on the new exchange AltMarket.

Here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/altmarketdotcom/status/512135133596745728
"CoinMarketsCoin (ticker: $JBS) will be listed on the http://AltMarket.com  open-beta launch as a $BTC and $RZR pair. #jbs #coinmarketscoin"

CryptoAsian Proof of Developer

Oh yeah, @CryptoAsian released his Proof of Developer report: http://cryptoasian.com/jbs-coinmarketscoin/

... Let's see.  OMFG, "5 Plus+ PODs has been given"!!  Tell your mother, brother, father and sisters.

Hall of Fame

"Hall of Fame" is the first feature.  Preserve your place in alt coin history.  Details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765082.msg8801774#msg8801774

Have fun and thank you for your support Smiley

- Julian

yoyotu

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:30:43 AM

WELL DONE.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 09:05:02 AM

known scammers never give up

i notice the source code is 'missing'

if the source is not on github from launch , the same github, it is easy for even no talent idiots to put whatever they want in the source, changing it any time

then they move it to another github later claiming 'that is the source' 

seen it done with many coins

this is one of several scam coins run by a group of people who own a lot of twitter accounts

they tweet under all different names , pretend to argue with each other then kiss and make up and fight again and i am not sure if it is one or two people or maybe four or five but not much more, they probably control over 100k accounts on twitter

why do i bother exposing this now ? 

i don't like it when people insult others who i respect who have true talent

i am a woman who if you cross, i won't forgive and won't forget

but don't worry , I am not pissed enough to start running nodes for your coin in which case I can assure you it would die a quick awful death.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:10:26 AM

if the source is not on github from launch , the same github, it is easy for even no talent idiots to put whatever they want in the source, changing it any time

this is one of several scam coins run by a group of people who own a lot of twitter accounts

they tweet under all different names , pretend to argue with each other then kiss and make up and fight again and i am not sure if it is one or two people or maybe four or five but not much more, they probably control over 100k accounts on twitter

but don't worry , I am not pissed enough to start running nodes for your coin in which case I can assure you it would die a quick awful death.

https://github.com/jyap808/coinmarketscoin

shut up pls
CryptoStoner

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:12:01 AM

'' they probably control over 100k accounts on twitter '' lel
''jyap=scammer'' top lel
''cross me and i won't forgive and won't forget'' top kek lulz im dyin guiz
jebus911

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:28:58 AM

YES! The village idiot is here! How are your dying coins?
CryptoStoner

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:42:47 AM

guys cmon now Jyap is the most know scammer, he controls more than 150k accounts on twitter and bitcointalk which he monitors daily personally. CryptoCobain? Jebus911 ? btcdrak? 22loops? all jyaps fake accounts wake up people dump this scam
jebus911

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:55:39 AM

I'm crossing you. Right now. Please, make me regret it, LOL
CryptoStoner

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:02:15 AM

I'm crossing you. Right now. Please, make me regret it, LOL

It will punish you by going on a date with you....be.very.afraid........
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:22:55 AM

That's highly improbable, my dear. You're crazier than I am. There is a collusion but sock accounts are minimal. Not exactly a scam, but the coin comes with Weiner con feel.

SquidsIn

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:38:14 AM

My my you really are a vindictive bitch aren't you!

Time to dump all Blake256 (minus XDQ) methinks.  Maybe you and BlueDragon can trade them amongst yourselves whilst passing back slapping compliments to each other or maybe you should just get a room and fuck off.

Between you and your elitism you have pretty much destroyed the promise of the Blake256 eco-systen.

Incidentally, I'd love to see your estimate of the man hours required for 1-5 people to manage and control one hundred thousand Twitter accounts.  I suppose they also run most of the accounts on here?

Keep taking the meds for the paranoid delusion, lets hope you don't have access to firearms.

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
jebus911

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:56:20 PM

No dude. She's right. 99% of crypto twitter and BCT accounts are Cobain and I. In fact, the only people that aren't us are her and bluedrag. You are all actually me.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:16:21 PM

Strange situaton's here....

I'll wait with eventually rebuys for releases/news etc., for now this coin looks like joke lol.
eKiTeL

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 09:42:00 PM

I for one am grateful for the mining assistance I received from people like @boxxa, so now I should be interested in the Multipool.  What is that?  There's no more mining $JBS, it's 100% pos, so what does this mean, mining other coins?  and how does that relate back to $JBS?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: