Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical Bitcoin Design Finalists - Cast Your Vote Now! - Ends 10th September 14  (Read 19734 times)
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:26:25 PM

Something is fishy on this thread again. We all know who's going to win why wait till 10th?

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:26:57 PM

I vote for design 6 by iawgoM

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
S4VV4S

Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:29:38 PM

Something is fishy on this thread again. We all know who's going to win why wait till 10th?

I wonder what that might be.....    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=25215.msg8624519#msg8624519
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:29:46 PM

Elianite is still one of the best for me. Voting!

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:31:18 PM

Nothing is fishy,it's just someone winning and you are losing.Users likes his design and what then?Accept it!

worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:32:11 PM

Favorite design is number 16 by Mr Bau!

Most of the coins are really good, don't really understand campycoin's design though, looks more like an app icon than a physical coin.

I see it more like a thick, 2-ounce gold bar, kinda like this:

Very substantial piece of gold in your hands, with the hologram on the back.

Thanks!  That is exactly what we were going for.  It had to be .9999 Solid Gold so we knew we could not have color and "white gold" contrasting with yellow gold. I wanted it to be different...  I see coins all over the place and they are very nice but for something that was only going to be limited to 100, I wanted it to be simple but clearly show it's value.  Appreciate your kind words...  If I knew they were going to want a round coin, I certainly wouldn't have gone so far outside the box.

Here's why I think design 9 needs to win.  Today most people think of coins the same way they think of government fiat, as in the only reason the coin is valuable is because the government says so.  We all know the whole purpose of bitcoin was to get away from government fiat money.  When it comes to physical bitcoins and other cryptos, minting them with gold and silver ties them to precious metals as a sort of "digital bullion".  With a precious metal coin, the link is made between the two.  Even with this though, still many people think of coins as just another form of government money.  Campycoin's design takes the next step, because it's solid gold bullion, not as much a coin.  Think about how cool it would be to hold two ounces of solid gold bullion in your hand, coupled with the 5 BTC in the gold as well, and this would be the highest form of physical and digital bullion ever coupled together.  

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
S4VV4S

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:33:42 PM

Nothing is fishy,it's just someone winning and you are losing.Users likes his design and what then?Accept it!

Well, if you like "his" design you actually mean you like Mr. Bau's design coz that's where you buddy got his inspiration from.....
MrBAU

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:38:22 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 06:48:54 PM by MrBAU

LoL https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=hr&tl=en&u=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=25215.msg8624519#msg8624519

This competition was fun

Code:
Today at 06:34:02 AM

# 3788
Spouses may ask for a little support on this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765337.0
Just need to briefly give vote for my design if you like ... minute or work ... Thanks! Smiley

EDIT: changed the topic, the new voting. So just need to say that design votes (number six) and the author (me)

▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:39:02 PM

I wonder what that might be.....    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He said
Mozete glasat i za druge ako vam se vise svidjaju

translate:
You can vote for others if you like them better.

He said you don't need to vote for me! He only made a post to share he is on the list for this voting contest.

Anything other,sir?
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:44:21 PM

Well, if you like "his" design you actually mean you like Mr. Bau's design coz that's where you buddy got his inspiration from.....

You think LitcoinCollector,not Mr. Bau's design,i'm right? It's just only the number 5,damn it!

So much drama,about this!  Tongue
MrBAU

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:48:27 PM

Not drama, but manipulation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
S4VV4S

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:49:14 PM

You think LitcoinCollector,not Mr. Bau's design,i'm right? It's just only the number 5,damn it!

Oh shut up.
I said Mr. Bau's design which is exactly what the basis of your thief friend design is based on.
And you are not doing him any favors.
You are just supporting a thief and making him think he is a good designer when the truth is he is nothing but a copy.
Nothing else.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:51:01 PM

I wonder what that might be.....    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LoL https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=hr&tl=en&u=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=25215.msg8624519#msg8624519

This competition was fun

Code:

# 3788
Spouses may ask for a little support on this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765337.0
Just need to briefly give vote for my design if you like ... minute or work ... Thanks! Smiley

EDIT: changed the topic, the new voting. So just need to say that design votes (number six) and the author (me)

He said if you like,not you need or something similar...
S4VV4S

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:55:48 PM

I wonder what that might be.....    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This competition was fun

Code:

# 3788

He said if you like,not you need or something similar...

Your buddy is even schooling you on which design to vote and how.

But then again "if" you like it.

What a joke!
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:56:43 PM

Oh shut up.
I said Mr. Bau's design which is exactly what the basis of your thief friend design is based on.
You are just supporting a thief and making him think he is a good designer when the truth is he is nothing but a copy.
Nothing else.

I see only the round hologram is same,nothing else and few other have same,too.
S4VV4S

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:00:31 PM

Oh shut up.
Nothing else.

What you just said goes to prove that you guys vote blindly just coz you were asked to.
I rest my case.
PolyCoin-Team

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:00:59 PM

This is bullshit!It is obvious that the croatian guy has all of his friends voting for his design!
Coinographic do something!

worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:07:08 PM

This is bullshit!It is obvious that the croatian guy has all of his friends voting for his design!
Coinographic do something!

Yeah he's totally farming for votes.  Very underhanded and will keep the best design from winning.

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:07:26 PM

Oh shut up.
Nothing else.

What you just said goes to prove that you guys vote blindly just coz you were asked to.
I rest my case.

Now say me what is same in Mr. Bau's design and iawgoM's design i want to hear that.

S4VV4S

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:17:50 PM

Oh shut up.
Nothing else.

I rest my case.

Now say me what is same in Mr. Bau's design and iawgoM's design i want to hear that.

OK, "I say you what is same": The entire fucking concept!

Do You know what a concept is?
What your buddy lacks at.
Ideas, and the creativity to conceive an idea.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: