Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical Bitcoin Design Finalists - Cast Your Vote Now! - Ends 10th September 14  (Read 19734 times)
Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:21:02 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 03:33:56 AM by Saigonsmokes

Wow just wow.... Some of you guys are pretty fucking awful.

The number of people who have clearly been paid to vote here is clear, no posts for ages and then surprise 'I vote for X'

The number of people who have registered new accounts to vote.

This just goes to show the difference between the Litecoin Community and Bitcoin Community - this must be pretty clear to Coinographic himself.

I have bought a number of coins from Coinographic - I followed all the voting threads on LTC Talk for the competitions he had there and it was nothing like this. He is a fair honest and decent guy. He even offered to drive halfway across the UK to deliver coins to my father when they were delayed.

You guys (not all of you) should be fucking ashamed - Coinographic has stepped up to offer a great service to BTC and LTC and look how people repay him.

The crypto community should be grateful for someone like him and his partners investing the money they have to help create these coins for us.

If i were Coinographic, I would just have my staff members make the vote and choose the coin that suits there business. This thread is a joke and the moderation on this forum appalling. The disrespect shown to Coinographic and lack of respect to his rules is beyond a joke. You guys suck big time trying to scam the 'prize' from him. Unfortunately, his generosity has bought the worst out in a lot of people here.

But from my own point of view Design Six by iawgoM is a coin i would buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:37:45 AM

The number of people who have clearly been paid to vote here is clear, no posts for ages and then surprise 'I vote for X'

This just goes to show the difference between the Litecoin Community and Bitcoin Community - this must be pretty clear to Coinographic himself.

I have bought a number of coins from Coinographic - I followed all the voting threads on LTC Talk for the competitions he had there and it was nothing like this. He is a fair honest and decent guy. He even offered to drive halfway across the UK to deliver coins to my father when they were delayed.

You guys (not all of you) should be fucking ashamed - Coinographic has stepped up to offer a great service to BTC and LTC and look how people repay him.

The crypto community should be grateful for someone like him and his partners investing the money they have to help create these coins for us.

If i were Coinographic, I would just have my staff members make the vote and choose the coin that suits there business. This thread is a joke and the moderation on this forum appalling. You guys suck big time trying to scam the 'prize' from him. Unfortunately, his generosity has bought the worst out in a lot of people here.

Hey Mr. "lack of respect to his rules is beyond a joke."

Your pick (which is a joke in and of itself, is a clear violation of the rules which required a box. So, your disrespect shown to Coinographic and lack of respect to his rules is beyond a joke.  

Can I see proof of this quote below please... a receipt or something because your ignorance leads me to believe you may one of the "guys who suck big time trying to scam the 'prize' from him."
"I have bought a number of coins from Coinographic - I followed all the voting threads on LTC Talk for the competitions he had there and it was nothing like this. He is a fair honest and decent guy. He even offered to drive halfway across the UK to deliver coins to my father when they were delayed."

Coinographic has lost every ounce of respect.  He made a contest and gave clear rules and I, for one was very impressed with the designs and personally I had fun and when I saw I wasn't selected, I was fine with that.  I tried to go outside the norm and I wasn't picked... no big deal.

Then when I looked at the 5 designs.... there were glaring issues.  It was as if they picked out of a hat.  The rules stated that the design must include a box.  YOUR PICK, or FRIEND, or LOVER decided not to make a box. So, he should have zero chance at the prize.  The other guy makes a silver/ gold coin and zooms to show his "engraved gold lines" and states later that it wasn't grey or silver but black paint!  The rules said we were to design a .9999 SOLID GOLD 2 oz. COIN.   Now, I would never claim to be a genius or even intelligent.  Fuck, I'm borderline stupid... but even I know you cannot have a solid gold coin with black paint and white gold! So, when Coinographic heard the accusations, a nice response would have been...

"Guys, sorry... we didn't notice the no box situation or the multi-color. We apologize but we have to stick with the 5 we announced and we will look much closer in future contests."  or
"We need to reapply the rules as issued and decide a new five"

THAT IS CLASS, THAT IS DESERVING of "The crypto community should be grateful for someone like him and his partners investing the money they have to help create these coins for us."

But nope, the class act of Coinographic came after us, as if WE did something wrong.  Hey, if I didn't spend an hour on the box, I could have spent another hour on my design. If I knew that .9999 GOLD means include other fucking metals, then I would have liked to use offset colors etc.

Nope Coinographic had this to say about the rules....  THAT THEY LIKED THE OFFSET COLORS BECAUSE they saw it as a Gold Coin with white and yellow gold?  WTF?  .9999?  HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A coin makers for God sake.

Then about the box, Coinographic says that the winner has to make a box and will have time to do so after the contest?

And rules are rules....  it said 2 oz. SOLID .999 Gold.  So only coins that did that- exactly that and included a box, should be accepted.  It said to design the entire thing inc. box and submission deadline was given. So can I submit a new design today?  Same thing right? I'm just kinda bending rules.

Anyway, I'll add you to my list of jokes and your friend iawgoM as well.  Speaking of class acts, buying votes, cheating, certainly acting proud of his "Superior Design" calling those of us who designed coins and followed rules "Flea Market Sellers" and acting like he was God at the beginning of this thread.  Clearly iawgoM should be ashamed of getting 75% of the vote for his crappy and no thought design.  Maybe iawgoM should take a lesson from God.  Realize his creation is kinda fucked up.  And then realize it is best to remain quiet.  No use puffing out your chest when really you have nothing to be proud of.

I mean, why are we allowing the current BTC sign on coins anyway.  You all realize that won't be the symbol in 5 years right?  Oh wait, who am I talking to?  These people think 0.9999 Solid Gold Coins look nice with white and yellow gold and some black paint.  Where do I sign up to get one of these pieces of shit?
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:02:07 AM

If i were Coinographic, I would just have my staff members make the vote and choose the coin that suits there business. This thread is a joke and the moderation on this forum appalling. You guys suck big time trying to scam the 'prize' from him. Unfortunately, his generosity has bought the worst out in a lot of people here.

Hey Mr. "lack of respect to his rules is beyond a joke."

Your pick (which is a joke in and of itself, is a clear violation of the rules which required a box. So, your disrespect shown to Coinographic and lack of respect to his rules is beyond a joke.  

Can I see proof of this quote below please... a receipt or something because your ignorance leads me to believe you may one of the "guys who suck big time trying to scam the 'prize' from him."
"I have bought a number of coins from Coinographic - I followed all the voting threads on LTC Talk for the competitions he had there and it was nothing like this. He is a fair honest and decent guy. He even offered to drive halfway across the UK to deliver coins to my father when they were delayed."

Coinographic has lost every ounce of respect.  He made a contest and gave clear rules and I, for one was very impressed with the designs and personally I had fun and when I saw I wasn't selected, I was fine with that.  I tried to go outside the norm and I wasn't picked... no big deal.

Then when I looked at the 5 designs.... there were glaring issues.  It was as if they picked out of a hat.  The rules stated that the design must include a box.  YOUR PICK, or FRIEND, or LOVER decided not to make a box. So, he should have zero chance at the prize.  The other guy makes a silver/ gold coin and zooms to show his "engraved gold lines" and states later that it wasn't grey or silver but black paint!  The rules said we were to design a .9999 SOLID GOLD 2 oz. COIN.   Now, I would never claim to be a genius or even intelligent.  Fuck, I'm borderline stupid... but even I know you cannot have a solid gold coin with black paint and white gold! So, when Coinographic heard the accusations, a nice response would have been...

"Guys, sorry... we didn't notice the no box situation or the multi-color. We apologize but we have to stick with the 5 we announced and we will look much closer in future contests."  or
"We need to reapply the rules as issued and decide a new five"

THAT IS CLASS, THAT IS DESERVING of "The crypto community should be grateful for someone like him and his partners investing the money they have to help create these coins for us."

But nope, the class act of Coinographic came after us, as if WE did something wrong.  Hey, if I didn't spend an hour on the box, I could have spent another hour on my design. If I knew that .9999 GOLD means include other fucking metals, then I would have liked to use offset colors etc.

Nope Coinographic had this to say about the rules....  THAT THEY LIKED THE OFFSET COLORS BECAUSE they saw it as a Gold Coin with white and yellow gold?  WTF?  .9999?  HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A coin makers for God sake.

Then about the box, Coinographic says that the winner has to make a box and will have time to do so after the contest?

And rules are rules....  it said 2 oz. SOLID .999 Gold.  So only coins that did that- exactly that and included a box, should be accepted.  It said to design the entire thing inc. box and submission deadline was given. So can I submit a new design today?  Same thing right? I'm just kinda bending rules.

Anyway, I'll add you to my list of jokes and your friend iawgoM as well.  Speaking of class acts, buying votes, cheating, certainly acting proud of his "Superior Design" calling those of us who designed coins and followed rules "Flea Market Sellers" and acting like he was God at the beginning of this thread.  Clearly iawgoM should be ashamed of getting 75% of the vote for his crappy and no thought design.  Maybe iawgoM should take a lesson from God.  Realize his creation is kinda fucked up.  And then realize it is best to remain quiet.  No use puffing out your chest when really you have nothing to be proud of.

I mean, why are we allowing the current BTC sign on coins anyway.  You all realize that won't be the symbol in 5 years right?  Oh wait, who am I talking to?  These people think 0.9999 Solid Gold Coins look nice with white and yellow gold and some black paint.  Where do I sign up to get one of these pieces of shit?

Sure here is where i bid and won the coins i refer to, Saigoned on there, I have also bought direct from his site:

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21393.45

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21872.0

And as pictures probably are easier for you to understand than text here are the first 2 coins received:

Why the tears, I just commented on the design I liked and one I would buy if it were commissioned, the other designs do not appeal to me - I don't give a shit what the box looks like - look at my post history, I have no 'friends' here - I keep my friends to real life.

Stop throwing your toys out the pram, you come across as a stroppy teenager now dry your eyes and grow up.
Serculius

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:05:39 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 06:54:19 AM by Serculius

Number SIXis very attractive design. I'm vote for number SIX by iawgoM
campycoin

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:30:42 AM

Sure here is where i bid and won the coins i refer to, Saigoned on there, I have also bought direct from his site:

And as pictures probably are easier for you to understand than text here are the first 2 coins received:

Well, to be honest...  I actually agreed with most of what you wrote.  But please explain to me why you'd make comments about the fools buying votes and trying to scam Mr. Coinographic and then stating that your pick...

IS THE NUMBER ONE SCAMMER AND BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ENTIRE FUCKED UP CONTEST

It made your entire post a pile of shit.

Your pick chose not to follow clear rules, and acted like a pompous ass calling our designs "Flea Market"

If you are a coin fan, like I am, then you would know that creating a SOLID GOLD COIN is not easy. Nor is creating a unique box. Also, this item should be special.  A 2 oz solid gold coin ($2400) with 5 btc loaded ($2200) So we are talking about a $7000 coin perhaps.  With a limited edition of 100.  So, as a coin collector, when I saw the ones selected I was disgusted that with a coin of this magnitude on the line, that Coinographic allowed cheating, and bending of rules and then here comes you saying all these wonderful things about Coinographic (despite their total failure in this contest and their rude and retarded comments and excuses)  and on top of that, you put in a little vote for the one person in this thread that has cheated, lied, acted like a pompous ass, and sold out to get 75% of the votes. 

Don't you think that is odd? It's like me saying, the world is corrupt. Governments suck. Politicians are assholes. Oh and by the way, for my vote for company of the year, I pick the NSA.
bigboss80

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:37:55 AM

Number 6 is very attractive design. I'm vote for number 6

Obvious where this vote has come from:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140909/ay969fzp.png

It is obvious that this Mr. iawgoM has not been clean since the beginning of the contest. This person is a fraud and if he wins it will only be because of all of his friends voting for him and him buying votes.
Noogsy

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:46:59 AM

Design 10 tries to cheat: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21979.0

---
Cheers
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:51:16 AM

Well, to be honest...  I actually agreed with most of what you wrote.  But please explain to me why you'd make comments about the fools buying votes and trying to scam Mr. Coinographic and then stating that your pick...

IS THE NUMBER ONE SCAMMER AND BIGGEST ISSUE IN THIS ENTIRE FUCKED UP CONTEST

It made your entire post a pile of shit.

Your pick chose not to follow clear rules, and acted like a pompous ass calling our designs "Flea Market"

If you are a coin fan, like I am, then you would know that creating a SOLID GOLD COIN is not easy. Nor is creating a unique box. Also, this item should be special.  A 2 oz solid gold coin ($2400) with 5 btc loaded ($2200) So we are talking about a $7000 coin perhaps.  With a limited edition of 100.  So, as a coin collector, when I saw the ones selected I was disgusted that with a coin of this magnitude on the line, that Coinographic allowed cheating, and bending of rules and then here comes you saying all these wonderful things about Coinographic (despite their total failure in this contest and their rude and retarded comments and excuses)  and on top of that, you put in a little vote for the one person in this thread that has cheated, lied, acted like a pompous ass, and sold out to get 75% of the votes.  

Don't you think that is odd? It's like me saying, the world is corrupt. Governments suck. Politicians are assholes. Oh and by the way, for my vote for company of the year, I pick the NSA.

I have not looked back through the history of who has voted for No 6, i got bored after seeing 5-10 votes from newbies or people who hadn't posted for months - It was just that MY personal preference as a coin was Coin No 6. Thats all - its just the coin design I like nothing more Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks...

but then seeing the post just made by bigboss80 just says it all really - perhaps had the bounty been smaller say 2BTC we may not have had all of these people scamming/cheating for a $7000 reward. It has now been deleted but here is the cached website (note: this has just been posted today so anyone could have posted it):

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/15512-010-btc-giveaway/

GREED DOES NOT REST UNTIL IT IS SATISFIED AND GREED IS NEVER SATISFIED.
campycoin

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:05:24 AM

Why the tears, I just commented on the design I liked and one I would buy if it were commissioned, the other designs do not appeal to me - I don't give a shit what the box looks like - look at my post history, I have no 'friends' here - I keep my friends to real life.

Stop throwing your toys out the pram, you come across as a stroppy teenager now dry your eyes and grow up.

Why the tears?  Lol

THIS IS YOUR PICK?  I mean really?  Who would spend $7000 on this?  How is it unique or special?  You think the dies would hold up on those tiny little details?  Never.  It has a 5 on it... big deal.  And here are his words....

"Creating a box isn't a problem for me - and it will be better that yours for sure. If Coinographic wants me to do it, and they won't be using that wooden box...

And yes, I agree to work with them as much as needed on anything that needs to be designed: the box, the toilet paper...blah...

You are not the ones who decide about any kind of disqualification - only Coinographic can do that. They make the rules and can change them if they want to. There is obviously the reason why they selected my work to top 5, and as far as I can see people here support my design too. Gold coins are serious business, not a flea market... Sorry for you not making it to the finals."

Guy is an ass.  Plain and simple.  There is no reason to change rules, no reason to talk bad about others designs, and no reason to go saying how much others like his design, when he is farming votes.
campycoin

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:14:06 AM

Good point

In light of everything and based on this....

Go to bitcointalk.org and then search for the topic: Physical Bitcoin Design Finalists - Cast Your Vote Now! - Ends 10th September 14.
And vote for design number 6. Then post proof in this thread with your BTC adress and I will send you 0.010 BTC right away.
Only need 10 votes - you will only receive the 0.010 BTC if you vote for design 6 using a full-member or higher level account.

Thank you.

I vote number 6 design. It is far much superior and hims is the bestest design over all design submitted that I see. Number 6 design I vote me.

My address is below in my signature iawgoM
If you can't be a person with integrity, well then pay the price...  I will be waiting for my 0.01 btc

BTW You suck
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:30:54 AM

It is obvious that this Mr. iawgoM has not been clean since the beginning of the contest. This person is a fraud and if he wins it will only be because of all of his friends voting for him and him buying votes.

Excellent!

1. Yesterday BTC-Graphicdesigns gets caught buying votes
2. She desperately defends herself screaming that she has been framed by someone!
3. She gets an idea that this could be her new weapon
4. New user registered today while I was sleeping at CryptocoinTalk and post a bounty for voting for munber six (if that was me I'd atleast tell people to vote for both design number and author name, details honey, details..)
5. That user used nick Zagreb to make it obvious that this is me (yeah, like I would be THAT retarded)
6. A new registered account bigboss80 here says:
It is obvious that this Mr. iawgoM has not been clean since the beginning of the contest.

So, you registered today, but you are following contest from the beginning, and this is your first post

UPDATE: admin from Cryptocointalk just gave me info that username "Zagreb" is registered from SWITZERLAND, same as BTC-cryptodesigns! Proof attached.
@BTC-Graphicdesigns: shame on you, you dirty liar, vote buyer, scammer, manipulator... Case closed.

iawgoM

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:32:02 AM

Good point

In light of everything and based on this....

Go to bitcointalk.org and then search for the topic: Physical Bitcoin Design Finalists - Cast Your Vote Now! - Ends 10th September 14.
And vote for design number 6. Then post proof in this thread with your BTC adress and I will send you 0.010 BTC right away.
Only need 10 votes - you will only receive the 0.010 BTC if you vote for design 6 using a full-member or higher level account.

Thank you.

I vote number 6 design. It is far much superior and hims is the bestest design over all design submitted that I see. Number 6 design I vote me.

My address is below in my signature iawgoM
If you can't be a person with integrity, well then pay the price...  I will be waiting for my 0.01 btc

BTW You suck

Read my post above and spit on BTC-cryptodesigns, not me...
iawgoM

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:59:12 AM

This vote doesn't count because guy came from that fake cryptocointalk thread. I told him to remove his post, but now he extorts me for bounty that BTC-Graphicdesigns promised him...
bigboss80

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:38:10 AM

This vote doesn't count because guy came from that fake cryptocointalk thread. I told him to remove his post, but now he extorts me for bounty that BTC-Graphicdesigns promised him...

Stop talking around the bush - you have been caught cheating. You have been a cheater from the beginning. Cryptocointalk showed that IP is comming from Croatia.
iawgoM

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:06:42 AM

Stop talking around the bush - you have been caught cheating. You have been a cheater from the beginning. Cryptocointalk showed that IP is comming from Croatia.

ROFL...really...get out of here BTC-cryptodesigns...
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:08:37 AM

EFTEC AG
Hofstrasse 31
8590 Romanshorn
Switzerland
jsgayo

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:51:06 AM

vote for Design Ten by elianite

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:04:51 AM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Buying votes, really. I realy pitty you cheaters.

I can look myself in the mirror and say that I had 1 true vote.

Coinographic, your Name is on the line here, I hope you realize that.
iawgoM

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:06:24 AM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Why don't you just read this before commenting like that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765337.msg8740478#msg8740478

Scam it is, but by BTC-Graphicdesigns, not me.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:11:51 AM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Why don't you just read this before commenting like that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765337.msg8740478#msg8740478

Scam it is, but by BTC-Graphicdesigns, not me.

Are you sure you didn't invite people to vote for you? Honestly? This whole thing is rigged.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: