Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC  (Read 141928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xenxex

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:52:49 PM

What's going on with this coin? why is trading disabled at bittrex?

Volume was too low. Dev is working on. You can trade at cryptsy... gl to all

So has bittrex decided to delist it?

Yes. Bittrex delists every coin with to low Volume...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 08:27:31 AM

What's going on with this coin? why is trading disabled at bittrex?

Volume was too low. Dev is working on. You can trade at cryptsy... gl to all

So has bittrex decided to delist it?

Yes. Bittrex delists every coin with to low Volume...

They don't allow me to withdraw to a cryptsy address, i receive the error invalid address, anyoune else with the same problem?

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:41:17 AM

Hi, I need help,,,
my xcash can not be drawn from bittrex Huh
Address: xr18hKujoMmANhn3iferGPEdw2hN3gAcKbDNbwSRUJtHW3VKDp6DnrcgkGHFnSLfMruWawTNdsgbRZn eFi9T4at69iSa1FwKTiQXQX
The address you submitted is not valid for the XCASH network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.

Contact support.

Your address is xr18hKujoMmANhn3iferGPEdw2hN3gAcKbDNbwSRUJtHW3VKDp6DnrcgkGHFnSLfMruWawTNdsgbRZn eFi9T4at69iSa1FwKTiQXQX ?
Thanks,,, CS had said :
"I cannot use a stealth address"

so, how can I get a normal address? in OP the same types Cry

Yes got the same problem how to get a normal add not a stealth add ?

I heard from their support how you can get the address they want. You go to the debug console and type:

Code:
getnewaddress '' normal

You can only do it by creating A normal address in your wallet and send it there.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 03:57:20 PM

Hi, I need help,,,
Address: xr18hKujoMmANhn3iferGPEdw2hN3gAcKbDNbwSRUJtHW3VKDp6DnrcgkGHFnSLfMruWawTNdsgbRZn eFi9T4at69iSa1FwKTiQXQX
The address you submitted is not valid for the XCASH network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.

Contact support.

Your address is xr18hKujoMmANhn3iferGPEdw2hN3gAcKbDNbwSRUJtHW3VKDp6DnrcgkGHFnSLfMruWawTNdsgbRZn eFi9T4at69iSa1FwKTiQXQX ?
Thanks,,, CS had said :

I heard from their support how you can get the address they want. You go to the debug console and type:

Code:
getnewaddress '' normal

You can only do it by creating A normal address in your wallet and send it there.

I tried but the wallet is not working properly it is out of sync i've also lost some coins because of this.

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:02:30 AM

Hi, I need help,,,

Contact support.

Thanks,,, CS had said :

Code:
getnewaddress '' normal

I tried but the wallet is not working properly it is out of sync i've also lost some coins because of this.

Do you have the latest version of the wallet? Mine is version .15 and it is synching.

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:56:58 AM

Can we have some updates please.

xenxex

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:24:34 PM

Can we have some updates please.

Yeaaah that would be great....

Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:54:31 AM

Hello,
i also tried to send my XCash from Bittrex so my local wallet, but my local wallet will not sync  Embarrassed
I restarted it a few times, ..the bar at the bottom of the client where it shows how many blocks are left is vanished,but my wallet is still
not sync

any idea how to safe my coins from bittrex?
(I have no account at Cryptsy an don´t want to create one only for this action)

btw.:Wallet-Version:   v1.2.15.0-g with one active connetion to XCash network
Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:02:07 PM

Now (after 2 day on a 100Mbit account) itis sync, but if i trie to withdraw from bittrex ich get the message

Invalid Adress

I made a new Receive-adress in the wallet, but the same bug  Angry
efxtrader

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:39:06 AM

Dev updates please Huh.

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:03:57 AM

About XCash want to get details..Please if have new update give us for get it...

efxtrader

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:51:10 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 04:37:27 PM by efxtrader

When the new coin is created how do I swap my 100K xcash?

xenxex

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:48:29 AM

Information would be helpful.

x11joe

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:28:55 AM

I apologize, I got held up with work to pay the bills Sad, so its hard to get on here, but I'm still interested in this coin or the new version of it anyways.

There are a few things that are going to need to be made clear in regards to the current xCash holders.  Integrating the old coin value into the new coin I plan on attempting will be difficult if I attempt to do it directly.  By directly I mean, add into the code special conditions to look at the existing xCash online database and transfer etc...  Therefore, we'll have to come to some community assessment for how we plan to transfer xCash holders to the new coin.  I do have a few ideas for how it could be done.

Since the amount of major xCash holders is so small this should not be too difficult to do.

Possible Ideas

1.) We put the xCash funds into an address online that is public and visible for xCash holders currently.  I can then hardcode an equivalent amount of currency to preexisting addresses in the blockchain of the new coin I create.  As long as this is public knowledge which funds are going to what addresses and we are open about that here I think it will be okay for the coin just starting out.

Pros
  • Very easy to transfer funds
  • Proof you will receive funds within the blockchain of the new coin

Cons
  • Requires trust that I will integrate into the new coin

This is the first idea I have so far, I'll put more as I think of them, but I want to do something to reward the current holders of xCash and transfer them over as best as possible.

xenxex

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:16:26 AM

I apologize, I got held up with work to pay the bills Sad, so its hard to get on here, but I'm still interested in this coin or the new version of it anyways.

There are a few things that are going to need to be made clear in regards to the current xCash holders.  Integrating the old coin value into the new coin I plan on attempting will be difficult if I attempt to do it directly.  By directly I mean, add into the code special conditions to look at the existing xCash online database and transfer etc...  Therefore, we'll have to come to some community assessment for how we plan to transfer xCash holders to the new coin.  I do have a few ideas for how it could be done.

Since the amount of major xCash holders is so small this should not be too difficult to do.

Possible Ideas

1.) We put the xCash funds into an address online that is public and visible for xCash holders currently.  I can then hardcode an equivalent amount of currency to preexisting addresses in the blockchain of the new coin I create.  As long as this is public knowledge which funds are going to what addresses and we are open about that here I think it will be okay for the coin just starting out.

Pros

Cons

This is the first idea I have so far, I'll put more as I think of them, but I want to do something to reward the current holders of xCash and transfer them over as best as possible.

Good idea dev!

torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:45:12 AM

Possible Ideas

Pros

Cons

I say go with this one.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:20:01 AM

Possible Ideas

Pros

Cons

I say go with this one.

Very sensible, indeed. We should probably also decide if we want to make the new coin mineable or make it PoS. I think PoW is better.

Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:59:37 PM

Possible Ideas

Pros

Cons

I say go with this one.

For me it sounds OK too
efxtrader

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:55:16 PM

Possible Ideas

Pros

Cons

I say go with this one.

For me it sounds OK too
Agreed

xenxex

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:53:36 AM

Ok. All on board - then cmon dev: make it happen...  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: