Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC  (Read 141933 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johnnyxcash (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:31:40 PM

Anything innovative planned?

Short answer yes.

However, instead of making a roadmap and attracting speculators for a quick pump and dump scenario,
I'll be releasing features only once I've coded and implemented them successfully.

You'll find out what they are as they become available in wallet updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:44:59 PM

Anything innovative planned?

Short answer yes.

However, instead of making a roadmap and attracting speculators for a quick pump and dump scenario,
I'll be releasing features only once I've coded and implemented them successfully.

You'll find out what they are as they become available in wallet updates.

I like this.  Cool

Looking forward to exchange/trading
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:14:56 PM

Looking good!
CoinSlayer420

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:31:54 PM

Looking forward to see what is coming with this coin!

I just start mining and can't wait to see what you bring next.
ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 08:41:50 PM

Looks like a good prospect to mine  Grin

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:15:19 PM

what is the blockreward?
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

such chanal, very design, wow

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:55:18 PM

what is the blockreward?

230 for whole POW phase.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:08:52 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 11:28:52 PM by Relaxedsense

Looking to buy, pm me reasonable offers.

EDIT: 10.000 sat is NOT reasonable for a coin that still needs to prove itself.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:10:15 PM

Let's hope this will be hit, I joined the mining.

So far the dev seems reasonable and trex may add it soon.

Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:27:50 PM

Its already on there

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XCASH
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:56:36 PM

Also fullhdpixel is advertising the coin, which looks promising.

This coin will moon pretty much.

https://twitter.com/fullhdpixel

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:57:28 PM

Its already on there

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XCASH

Tried to put in a buy order but it says market disabled. I assume they are still working on getting the market in place.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
rynomster

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:09:13 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:26:23 AM by rynomster

Hi Dev

Please put back the BlackCoin and ShadowCoin copyright notice.
The licencing and copyright clearly states that you are allowed to use it, and it is open source, free to use / change as long as you don't mess with the copyright.

silverduck

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:26:09 AM

feels good to be in top 10 on the richlist =)
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:41:14 AM

Hi Dev

The licensing and copyright clearly states that you are allowed to use it, and it is open source, free to use / change as long as you don't mess with the copyright.

+1000

If you're going to ripoff someone's work at least have the decency to give them credit for it.. Ryno did a huge service to the crypto community by open sourcing Stealth Addresses and people just come around and piss on his work. It's no wonder he's moving to a delayed open sourcing schedule for Shadow..

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:22:26 AM

Hi Dev

The licensing and copyright clearly states that you are allowed to use it, and it is open source, free to use / change as long as you don't mess with the copyright.

+1000

If you're going to ripoff someone's work at least have the decency to give them credit for it.. Ryno did a huge service to the crypto community by open sourcing Stealth Addresses and people just come around and piss on his work. It's no wonder he's moving to a delayed open sourcing schedule for Shadow..
:shrug: I think "ripoff" is a bit strong don't you?  There are some serious holes in ShadowCoin and some incomplete work, some of which from what I can tell are corrected in XCash.  So if Shadow backports that work are we going to see XCash copyright notices in Shadow?  Probably not, right?

I mean, I agree they should pop the notices back in and quite frankly it seems like the result of a sloppy find-and-replace job, but come on.  Moving to a "delayed open sourcing schedule" doesn't really jive with the licensing anyway.  It's either open source or its not.

Fix your own shit, before saying other people are "rip[ping]off someone's work" Wink

I'm gonna take this as a good sign, that I'm mining something that struck a nerve and is eliciting someone like Coolstoryteller to troll Tongue  That tells me this coin is going places.

(full disclosure:  I did have a position in SDC quite some time ago but dumped out of it while in profit after uncovering a few things while reading through the source, did some testing out of curiosity and too much risk of someone freezing the blockchain/stalling the network/making all wallets unusable, until I see some cleanup i'm out of it.  I am mining xcash among a bunch of other coins.)
silverduck

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:27:57 AM

just ignore it dude look at his history he writes that to all the coins.
YesOrNo

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:47:42 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 07:04:02 AM by YesOrNo

Hi Dev

+1000

People don't listen them. Just wait for our dev and let him explain everything.

P.S.
rynomster and his way of distribution shadowcoin was a big SCAM
                                                                                        MASTERPIECE
1 primo They were mining few days at low diff and after that when diff started rising up (more people start to mining that coin)  they cut off POW phase
2 primo Two available and main pools (coin-miners.info and minerpools.com ) that mined the first few days from the beginning were closed after that few days, and if someone didn't know how many coins he mined They(minerpools and dev) arranged on irc channel  another scam they gave 1000 coins to each person as a consolation in fact people mined much more
3  ..... more
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:04:28 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 07:34:19 AM by Coolstoryteller

Hi Dev

+1000

:shrug: I think "ripoff" is a bit strong don't you?  There are some serious holes in ShadowCoin and some incomplete work, some of which from what I can tell are corrected in XCash.  So if Shadow backports that work are we going to see XCash copyright notices in Shadow?  Probably not, right?

I mean, I agree they should pop the notices back in and quite frankly it seems like the result of a sloppy find-and-replace job, but come on.  Moving to a "delayed open sourcing schedule" doesn't really jive with the licensing anyway.  It's either open source or its not.

Fix your own shit, before saying other people are "rip[ping]off someone's work" Wink

I'm gonna take this as a good sign, that I'm mining something that struck a nerve and is eliciting someone like Coolstoryteller to troll Tongue  That tells me this coin is going places.

(full disclosure:  I did have a position in SDC quite some time ago but dumped out of it while in profit after uncovering a few things while reading through the source, did some testing out of curiosity and too much risk of someone freezing the blockchain/stalling the network/making all wallets unusable, until I see some cleanup i'm out of it.  I am mining xcash among a bunch of other coins.)

I don't believe "ripoff" is a bit strong at all.

Example: If I write an article and you copy/paste it, changing one sentence, then turn around and publish it on your own blog/news site without giving credit - would that not be the definition of ripping off my work?

Note: Interesting that you think this dev improved on Stealth Addresses when he changed one line of code.. From what I can tell you have a minimal understanding of the Bitcoin protocol. There is a major vulnerability in this code right now that anyone with half a clue can exploit.. I'm sure you noticed that though. Is that an improvement?

To be honest with you, there is really no reason to open source anything in this field. The whole point of open sourcing code is so that other developers can improve and contribute, while giving credit to the author. If developers don't have the decency to credit an authors work, then what's the point of contributing open code to the community?

I'm sure the coin cartels will be a little butt-hurt about the Shadow's delayed open sourcing of the new GUI and zk-SNARKs.

Also I don't know how you could classify this as trolling.. to each their own though.

just ignore it dude look at his history he writes that to all the coins.

Has it ever occurred to you that the coins I call out are actually guilty of code plagiarism? Not that you would actually give a shit if someone took your work and used it without giving you credit for it. You're just here for the profits, so I wouldn't expect that much.

I have a habit of giving respect to developers that innovate and calling out plagiarism when I see it. This market is unregulated and there are only few people here on BTCtalk with the decency to call out bullshit when we see it.

People don't listen me, I'm a newbie. Just take a look at my post history it's nothing but red text FUD.

Exactly.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: