Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 12:33:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RUBLE X15 FAST STAKING & TX ⏰ TRUSTLESS ANON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Code Review Done!  (Read 65342 times)
RubleDev

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:35:13 PM

It is the weekend, we dont have people working on the weekend generally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szuwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:07:52 PM

sell RUBLE on friday, buy back it monday early, 50% gain, repeat, you can gain each week!
mmm01

Activity: 655

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

has info for pod been given already or is this coin not doing one? Don't recall if someone mentioned it already in this thread. I go through so many coins I confuse which one is doing what.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

JakeThePanda

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:25:12 PM

has info for pod been given already or is this coin not doing one? Don't recall if someone mentioned it already in this thread. I go through so many coins I confuse which one is doing what.

Based on the RUBLE twitter account https://twitter.com/RUBLEcryptocoin/status/517015260931575810 they have already reached out to CryptoAsian for a PoD.  My understanding is they are also willing to do the coinsource trust verification http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/, but the dev team should confirm this before you take my word for it.

This and a code review from Dan Metcalf will be much more verification than 99% of the other alt coins out there.
mmm01

Activity: 655

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:34:20 PM

alright thanks for sharing that info

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

szuwi

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:03:33 PM

Based on the RUBLE twitter account https://twitter.com/RUBLEcryptocoin/status/517015260931575810 they have already reached out to CryptoAsian for a PoD.  My understanding is they are also willing to do the coinsource trust verification http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/, but the dev team should confirm this before you take my word for it.

This and a code review from Dan Metcalf will be much more verification than 99% of the other alt coins out there.

i've check coinsource, there is a quote from their site:

"How Fast is The Verification Process?
Once all information is submitted to us, it takes Coins Source s 1 hour or less to fully confirm all the information that is sent to us."

so are we in coinsource verification process? i think no.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:11:22 PM

Once all information is submitted to us, it takes Coins Source s 1 hour or less to fully confirm all the information that is sent to us."

Learn to read.
szuwi

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:14:50 PM

Learn to read.

ok, you are the whale
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:19:08 PM

Learn to read.

ok, you are the whale

I'm not a whale.  Cheesy
szuwi

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:26:18 PM

Learn to read.

ok, you are the whale

I'm not a whale.  Cheesy

peace, i want to make some profit from it too Smiley it still looks very promising
Battareus

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:14:02 AM

Hi, dear RubleDev.
Thanks for opportunity make some BTC.
I have high belief in you.
szuwi

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:24:26 AM

Any chance for mondays news?
Smokeymar

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:59:59 AM

Same question.  Dev said the review was done like 4 days ago.  Why the delay?
jendn

Activity: 90

Myth

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:19:25 PM

DVE    do  you  have   some    plan?
szuwi

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:12:41 PM

Ruble is diving... back to 2k soon
Hey Devs, are you planning to give us some update?
RubleDev

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:56:45 AM

Its up to Dan, he said its done but he gets to post it at his leisure. I did not get a response from cryptoasian so tomorrow I will setup coins source review instead.

Today was a busy day of mapping out the design for the front/backend integration of whoRU. Once completed it will allow us to begin integrating all the security features we brainstormed the past couple of weeks.
LosingCoins

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:31:12 AM

Its up to Dan, he said its done but he gets to post it at his leisure. I did not get a response from cryptoasian so tomorrow I will setup coins source review instead.

Today was a busy day of mapping out the design for the front/backend integration of whoRU. Once completed it will allow us to begin integrating all the security features we brainstormed the past couple of weeks.

Thanks for the update dev.
I think a few people were getting nervous and dumped.

Always good to hear updates no matter how small.

Cheers,

LC
Smokeymar

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:22:06 PM

Hey Dev,

Everything looks good so far.  A few questions.

It's odd that Dan has the review done but 5 days later he hasn't posted it yet.  Whatever.  Huh

Coinsource?

Road map update?

Timeframe for whereRU?

RubleDev

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:26:12 PM

The info for coinssource is being filled out right now, I did not get any further replies from cryptoasian. He may just be busy though, so we will have someone else do the verification.

Coinssource has been paid. Awaiting verification of Ruble now. They have sunny's email at Cyboticx and his phone number so it should not take long.

They are asking for photo ID, but this is a company. So we will be sending them articles of incorporation for the company ID.
RubleDev

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:17:29 PM

whoRU will be a longer project from the looks of it, as it requires more testing to ensure the network can handle stress and scale to handle increased usage. We will post a timeline for it once we finish our discussions on it this week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.