Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RUBLE X15 FAST STAKING & TX ⏰ TRUSTLESS ANON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Code Review Done!  (Read 66515 times)
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

has info for pod been given already or is this coin not doing one? Don't recall if someone mentioned it already in this thread. I go through so many coins I confuse which one is doing what.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:25:12 PM

has info for pod been given already or is this coin not doing one? Don't recall if someone mentioned it already in this thread. I go through so many coins I confuse which one is doing what.

Based on the RUBLE twitter account https://twitter.com/RUBLEcryptocoin/status/517015260931575810 they have already reached out to CryptoAsian for a PoD.  My understanding is they are also willing to do the coinsource trust verification http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/, but the dev team should confirm this before you take my word for it.

This and a code review from Dan Metcalf will be much more verification than 99% of the other alt coins out there.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:34:20 PM

alright thanks for sharing that info
szuwi

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:03:33 PM

Based on the RUBLE twitter account https://twitter.com/RUBLEcryptocoin/status/517015260931575810 they have already reached out to CryptoAsian for a PoD.  My understanding is they are also willing to do the coinsource trust verification http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/, but the dev team should confirm this before you take my word for it.

This and a code review from Dan Metcalf will be much more verification than 99% of the other alt coins out there.

i've check coinsource, there is a quote from their site:

"How Fast is The Verification Process?
Once all information is submitted to us, it takes Coins Source s 1 hour or less to fully confirm all the information that is sent to us."

so are we in coinsource verification process? i think no.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:11:22 PM

Once all information is submitted to us, it takes Coins Source s 1 hour or less to fully confirm all the information that is sent to us."

Learn to read.
szuwi

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:14:50 PM

Learn to read.

ok, you are the whale
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:19:08 PM

Learn to read.

ok, you are the whale

I'm not a whale.  Cheesy
szuwi

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:26:18 PM

Learn to read.

ok, you are the whale

I'm not a whale.  Cheesy

peace, i want to make some profit from it too Smiley it still looks very promising
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:14:02 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 08:36:24 AM by Battareus

Hi, dear RubleDev.
Thanks for opportunity make some BTC.
I have high belief in you.
szuwi

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:24:26 AM

It is the weekend, we dont have people working on the weekend generally.

Any chance for mondays news?
Smokeymar

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:59:59 AM

Same question.  Dev said the review was done like 4 days ago.  Why the delay?
jendn

Activity: 90

Myth

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:19:25 PM

DVE    do  you  have   some    plan?
szuwi

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:12:41 PM

Ruble is diving... back to 2k soon
Hey Devs, are you planning to give us some update?
RubleDev (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:56:45 AM

Its up to Dan, he said its done but he gets to post it at his leisure. I did not get a response from cryptoasian so tomorrow I will setup coins source review instead.

Today was a busy day of mapping out the design for the front/backend integration of whoRU. Once completed it will allow us to begin integrating all the security features we brainstormed the past couple of weeks.
LosingCoins

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:31:12 AM

Its up to Dan, he said its done but he gets to post it at his leisure. I did not get a response from cryptoasian so tomorrow I will setup coins source review instead.

Today was a busy day of mapping out the design for the front/backend integration of whoRU. Once completed it will allow us to begin integrating all the security features we brainstormed the past couple of weeks.

Thanks for the update dev.
I think a few people were getting nervous and dumped.

Always good to hear updates no matter how small.

Cheers,

LC
Smokeymar

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:22:06 PM

Hey Dev,

Everything looks good so far.  A few questions.

It's odd that Dan has the review done but 5 days later he hasn't posted it yet.  Whatever.  Huh

Coinsource?

Road map update?

Timeframe for whereRU?

RubleDev (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:26:12 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 09:15:35 PM by RubleDev

The info for coinssource is being filled out right now, I did not get any further replies from cryptoasian. He may just be busy though, so we will have someone else do the verification.

Coinssource has been paid. Awaiting verification of Ruble now. They have sunny's email at Cyboticx and his phone number so it should not take long.

They are asking for photo ID, but this is a company. So we will be sending them articles of incorporation for the company ID.
RubleDev (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:17:29 PM

whoRU will be a longer project from the looks of it, as it requires more testing to ensure the network can handle stress and scale to handle increased usage. We will post a timeline for it once we finish our discussions on it this week.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:05:24 AM

whoRU will be a longer project from the looks of it, as it requires more testing to ensure the network can handle stress and scale to handle increased usage. We will post a timeline for it once we finish our discussions on it this week.

keep your words DEV this time for releasing the roadmap with timeline and other update which you promised it's getting delay and delay. Btw look at price where it's going if you take more time to update OP and development i am sure this coin will be only left for Pump & Dump, we have many other coins with good features but not delivering on time and giving false promise will make this coin die. Look at supercoin it is best coin but dev not listen to community and check the price of coin and almost all investor abusing him day and night and left community.

Hope you listen to community and deliver updates on time which is good for both Smiley coin and for investor

Regards'
PTseller
longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:22:56 AM

keep your words DEV this time for releasing the roadmap with timeline and other update which you promised it's getting delay and delay. Btw look at price where it's going if you take more time to update OP and development i am sure this coin will be only left for Pump & Dump, we have many other coins with good features but not delivering on time and giving false promise will make this coin die. Look at supercoin it is best coin but dev not listen to community and check the price of coin and almost all investor abusing him day and night and left community.

Hope you listen to community and deliver updates on time which is good for both Smiley coin and for investor

Regards'
PTseller
This exactly coin was not directed to the community on the first day

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: