Ordered one yesterday, arrived today. On the lowest setting, it boils water rapidly. First thing that comes to mind is using it as a space heater.
Build enclosure, two "windows" for intake fan and exhaust fan. On induction cooker, place large heat sink. No fumes, can easily be switched back over for use as a cooking utility.
*Exhaust fan might melt. Non-passive heat-sink would almost certainly melt.
*Enclosure should be insulating, cheap, unable to melt @ ~300*F, non-flammable, and non-magnetic.
Ideas? This worth trying out for the sake of curiosity, or doomed to fail due to something I'm not taking into account?