View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:19:13 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 09:19:29 AM by otrkid70

Edit:Delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:28:56 AM

Check out Sony MDR-1R & V-Moda Crossfade M-100 if you want something more loud buy some subs.
BitcoinStuff

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:38:50 AM

Go deaf? My brother is half deaf for listening music too loud, now he can barely listen to his friends on the phone, he can't have a long conversation because of it, when we go out I'm his translator, whe people talk he always is saying, what he say, what she say, girls look at him like a dissabilited person, so my friend think twice if you really want to go deaf.

Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:55:19 AM

The best 'minature' amp i ever used was a RED (brand name) micro bpm counter. Sounds like you wont want to count them beats, but if ya wanna go deaf, I use this to amplify headphones at live gigs against 100k sound systems.. sadley, you'll need 18v to run it lol..
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:57:37 AM

Buy a good quality $200 or so headset and you won't need to turn up the volume, people who rack up the volume are clearly overcompensating for the poor sound quality, I think people are nuts to have those ear buds blasting at full volume. Also if you're having to blast at full volume and you can barely hear anything with brand new headphones, you'll need to see a doctor, no joke, you've probably busted your ear drums.

^ I actually did research on this to make sure I was doing things safely while I was working and apparently those closed headphones ones that are really nice quality are safer than going to a club or a concert in terms of decibel noise and MUCH safer than ear buds.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:09:26 AM

Buy a good quality $200 or so headset and you won't need to turn up the volume, people who rack up the volume are clearly overcompensating for the poor sound quality, I think people are nuts to have those ear buds blasting at full volume. Also if you're having to blast at full volume and you can barely hear anything with brand new headphones, you'll need to see a doctor, no joke, you've probably busted your ear drums.

^ I actually did research on  this to make sure I was doing things safely while I was working and apparently those closed headphones ones that are really nice quality are safer than going to a club or a concert in terms of decibel noise and MUCH safer than ear buds.

This is bollox, I been giggin at some of the largest events in scotland, and I can honestly say I'm more likely to go deaf being in the crowd next to cabinets than having one cup half over ear with the other folded through not being needed. You wont go deaf, or I would be by now, especially after so much hardcore ('90's style, beginings of jungle) my ears are now taking over from my aging site, and I can hear just as good as when i was a kid..

What most people are lacking in headphones are the frequencies we cant hear that have been removed (as well as 80% of sound quality) by the creation of digitized music, ie, converting from analouge to digital, which basically makes music sound as bland as it is today..

Get analouge, forget digital, never look back, at least, with regards to sound..  if you really want your ears tested to the max,  I got a specific cd that will make you dance so much you wont notice you cant hear..

Edit, dont pay 100 for RED, cause I got mine for 10, yup.. I guarantee that once you got one of these, you'll throw all your other amps in the bin..

Oh, and I was offered yet another gig last nite, why, cause in this department, I rock better than the best of the rest.. Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:23:17 AM

^ I actually did research on this to make sure I was doing things safely while I was working and apparently those closed headphones ones that are really nice quality are safer than going to a club or a concert in terms of decibel noise and MUCH safer than ear buds.

I think it's my sound card on this comp. Even my wife says the volume is strangely low. Her computer is of normal sound quality. I figured Upgrading the headphones would be cheaper than buying a new comp or Sound card.

^ I actually did research on  this to make sure I was doing things safely while I was working and apparently those closed headphones ones that are really nice quality are safer than going to a club or a concert in terms of decibel noise and MUCH safer than ear buds.

This is bollox, I been giggin at some of the largest events in scotland, and I can honestly say I'm more likely to go deaf being in the crowd next to cabinets than having one cup half over ear with the other folded through not being needed. You wont go deaf, or I would be by now, especially after so much hardcore ('90's style, beginings of jungle) my ears are now taking over from my aging site, and I can hear just as good as when i was a kid..

What most people are lacking in headphones are the frequencies we cant hear that have been removed (as well as 80% of sound quality) by the creation of digitized music, ie, converting from analouge to digital, which basically makes music sound as bland as it is today..

Get analouge, forget digital, never look back, at least, with regards to sound..  if you really want your ears tested to the max,  I got a specific cd that will make you dance so much you wont notice you cant hear..

Edit, dont pay 100 for RED, cause I got mine for 10, yup.. I guarantee that once you got one of these, you'll throw all your other amps in the bin..

Music has lost some quality with Digital. Just not the same. Almost everything on youtube is horrible quality.

Then this toy would be ideal, if all your doing is increasing the volume of your sound card, this will make the cheapest and nastiest headphones sound 1000% better than the top quality x amount of grands worth of headphones. I promise you will take care of this baby, and if it piss's you off, hit it with a sledgehammer, cause it wont do anything that will harm it, it will, quiite simply, do what it sez on the tin.. I bought it not for the bpm, but after hearing a friends.. he no longer has it, it's sitting beside my setup.. Wink

Ps, it has the power to run a set of peavy hi-sys 2 sound reinforcement speakers on it's own!!!

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:48:34 PM

I'm looking for a quality set of headphones or Earbuds that have NO restriction on volume. I like music and i like it loud. Beats are a joke please don't recommend them.  I want to be able to go deaf listening to the music unrestricted.

Anyone have suggestions?

hold on bud.  NO restriction would mean you could set the volume at infinitey and turn us all into Hellen Kellers.

i am here.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

I think he's refering to the sound limiter they place on electronics devices.. put it like this, after the iphone5s sound volume, in wont buy anymore apple products, and neither will my kids.. thats 3 x on average half a grand a year minimum they lose cause of this mans problem.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:48:02 AM

I just plug my ipod into my red bpm for instant gratification.. thanks apple, you saved me a fortune on the 6.. now I know to check the problems you have continued to add since iphone 4 means fuck the 6 Wink
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:47:30 AM

Check out Sony MDR-1R & V-Moda Crossfade M-100 if you want something more loud buy some subs.

Cannot recommend the V-Moda Crossfade M-100 enough. They are my current headphones and they are ridiculous. Check the reviews

If you want to buy them with bitcoin please consider using us. We are significantly cheaper than Amazon - http://coinsfortech.com/shop/v-moda-crossfade-m-100-headphones/

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:00:30 AM

Cannot recommend the V-Moda Crossfade M-100 enough. They are my current headphones and they are ridiculous. Check the reviews

If you want to buy them with bitcoin please consider using us. We are significantly cheaper than Amazon - http://coinsfortech.com/shop/v-moda-crossfade-m-100-headphones/

If you've not figured it out already, it's the iphone sound being limited, the best headphones in the world cant stop this..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: