Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new religion: Shitlam  (Read 2713 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:35:52 PM

I'll applaud your rational view, WHEN AND ONLY WHEN I SEE A FATWA AGAINST EVERY LAST MEMBER OF ISIS AND BOKO HARAM, declared by prominent members of the Islamic clergy.

Until then, every last Muslim owns these creeps.

There have been plenty of muslim leaders/scholars denouncing ISIS:

http://www.arabamericannews.com/news/news/id_9262/Muslim-scholars-denounce-Islamic-State,-Israel-at-press-conference.html

The Imams Council of the Michigan Muslim Community Council (MMCC) condemned the continuing atrocities committed against religious minorities across Iraq and Syria by the Islamic State.

http://iqra.ca/2014/manitoba-muslims-denounce-isis/

We, the undersigned Muslim leaders in Winnipeg, unconditionally declare the actions of ISIS against the Iraqi Christians and Yazidis an affront to our faith, and we forcefully condemn any attempts by ISIS to associate their heinous crimes to Islam and to our prophetic tradition.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/02/Indonesian-Muslim-Leaders-Condemn-ISIS-The-Public-Have-to-be-Critical

More Muslims are speaking out against the Islamic State (IS), formerly known as ISIS. Two Muslim leaders in Indonesia condemned the group and those who support it, while the Supreme Religious Authority in Iraq asked the world to help the country fight the jihadists.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140825/NEWS05/308250218/Muslim-Detroit-ISIS-criminals

Muslim leaders gathered Monday on the steps of Dearborn City Hall to strongly condemn ISIS, saying the militant group in Iraq and Syria doesn’t represent Islam or Muslims.
Let's SEE THAT FATWA or your linkies a bunch of crybabies!

lol no crybabies here Smiley

Leading British Muslims issue fatwa condemning terror group:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/isis-terror-threat-leading-british-muslims-issue-fatwa-condemning-terror-group-9702042.html

"Muslim leaders have issued a fatwa condemning Islamic extremist group Isis, and have said that British jihadis are “betraying their own societies” by getting involved in the conflicts in Iraq and Syria.

The fatwa represents the British Muslim community’s strongest denunciation of Isis yet, calling the extremist group “heretical” and “an oppressive and tyrannical group.”

YES!!!! Thank you British Muslims!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:20:37 AM

Islam is a false religion, yet there are a billion of those vermin who think otherwise.  Shows how much rank stupidity there is in the world.  Unfortunately, jihadists are the true Muslims.  Islam was violent from the beginning.  They have never known peace, don't want it and shouldn't get anything but war.  Read anything by Robert Spencer if you think otherwise.  Fully documented

Believe in the Shield!
Keyara

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:28:46 AM

Islam is a false religion, yet there are a billion of those vermin who think otherwise.  Shows how much rank stupidity there is in the world.  Unfortunately, jihadists are the true Muslims.  Islam was violent from the beginning.  They have never known peace, don't want it and shouldn't get anything but war.  Read anything by Robert Spencer if you think otherwise.  Fully documented

Most religions just take advantage of gullible nature of human. This is nothing new and is not limited to Muslim.
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:22:59 AM

I do not personally follow the teachings of Islam but I would not 100% say that it is a false religion. It is something that a lot of people believe in and that is fine, as long as they do not try to impose it on me.

There is not concrete proof that any religion is actually "true" but rather people must believe in it.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:35:29 AM

This deserves an answer.  I believe my take on the matter is that religions were/art sort of "groups of cultural traditions" which maximize survival possibilities.  Hence, they say things like no pork, maximize baby production so as to get the most footsoldiers and farmers, etc.  In most such groups there are sections that call for and justify war and actions of war.  These lie latent until conditions require they be focused on, then they are.

The existence of such things in religions of today is expected because they survived to today.

I do not think these comments refute yours, maybe they stand alongside of yours.  Regardless, I have worked with various guys who grew up in the Muslim tradition, no idea if they took the stuff seriously - I suspect no more than most of us do ours.  They were stand up guys.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: