Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROOF that GAWMiners Hashlet Is Not A Miner  (Read 10217 times)
sab4you

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:37:03 AM

or it could mean that you are buying a small portion of a larger setup and not assigned to a particular rig - just playing the Devil's advocate here.

that's my impression of the entire thing, your simply buying a "virtual" slice of a greater environment. I'd even guess this may include different methods of achieving payouts including mining but also hedging and other financial tricks to turn a profit.

Regardless of how its accomplished or even if its a completely illegal ponzi scheme, everyone has the ability to withdrawal their earnings the minute they post, so at most if the FBI raids them and pulls the plug, you would lose a day's "mining". 

I'd think GAW has made gobs of money selling equipment over the years so it would be a drastic change to switch to a ponzi scheme now...Its like McDonalds selling horse meat, why ruin a good thing that works for something instead illegal? Sure its possible, just not a likely outcome for people already making millions...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:42:17 AM

or it could mean that you are buying a small portion of a larger setup and not assigned to a particular rig - just playing the Devil's advocate here.

that's my impression of the entire thing, your simply buying a "virtual" slice of a greater environment. I'd even guess this may include different methods of achieving payouts including mining but also hedging and other financial tricks to turn a profit.

Regardless of how its accomplished or even if its a completely illegal ponzi scheme, everyone has the ability to withdrawal their earnings the minute they post, so at most if the FBI raids them and pulls the plug, you would lose a day's "mining".  

I'd think GAW has made gobs of money selling equipment over the years so it would be a drastic change to switch to a ponzi scheme now...Its like McDonalds selling horse meat, why ruin a good thing that works for something instead illegal? Sure its possible, just not a likely outcome for people already making millions...

Over the years? How long do you think gaw has been around? They started selling hardware like 6 months ago. Do I detect another shill attempting to sound like they agree with some of what we have to say?

The waybackmachine took its first snapshot of gawminers.com in may.
https://web.archive.org/web/20140503190208/http://www.gawminers.com/
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:50:42 AM

Over the years? How long do you think gaw has been around? They started selling hardware like 6 months ago. Do I detect another shill attempting to sound like they agree with some of what we have to say?

Over the months would be a better word, but I agree with the rest.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:01:40 AM

Over the months would be a better word, but I agree with the rest.

I should have added that its not a drastic step to a ponzi scheme. If what some of us believe is true and the vaultbreakers were at best delayed, its possible they are overselling hashlets to raise funds and are hoping to get the hardware they need to make it legit again.

If you take the time to read my posts on this, you will see where I am coming from. I have traded stocks/bonds/forex/etc for 2+ decades, plus I did run a couple of the egold hyips back in the day. Mine were on the up and up and when I was able I paid everyone back to at least even, and on all I made sure everyone knew that I was offering a game and not a guaranteed investment.
coory

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:16:31 AM

Thanks for the share
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:30:57 PM

I see those hashlets as a loan to GAW (do i think they are hashing with all that mining power at those pools? LOL hell ,no, it´s just numbers)

i hope they pay me back as soon as possible to get into positive ROI

OR i sell my Prime Hashlets which i bought @15.99 for 32$ now (regular price is 39.99$ now, take the money and buy some of those beats:

https://www.moonasics.com/shop/moon-explorer-240-mhs-asic-scrypt-miner/

Better than hashlets?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:47:08 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 10:21:26 PM by rdyoung

I see those hashlets as a loan to GAW (do i think they are hashing with all that mining power at those pools? LOL hell ,no, it´s just numbers)

OR i sell my Prime Hashlets which i bought @15.99 for 32$ now (regular price is 39.99$ now, take the money and buy some of those beats:

Better than hashlets?

6 weeks for shipping? I would stay the hell away. Your better off preordering the new L1 from bitmaintech, its not shipping for a few months but the price now is 5$/mhs. 120mhs for 599$. If I could spare that for a few months I would preorder 1 or 2 of them.
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:21:42 PM

Better than hashlets?

https://zeusminer.com/product/zeusminer-volcano-300mhs1000wscrypt-asic-miner/

And isn't Moon just a new Hashra company?
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:40:28 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 08:35:47 PM by mprep

i am hearing all this after i have invested about 50 dollars in this... but don't you keep the hashlets for an eternity and a half, so should you eventually break even and then get some extra coins to spend  Tongue Shocked Huh... eventually you will earn some bitcoins as actual profit  

[MOD NOTE: Edited out ref spam]

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:07:13 PM

i am hearing all this after i have invested about 50 dollars in this... but don't you keep the hashlets for an eternity and a half, so should you eventually break even and then get some extra coins to spend  Tongue Shocked Huh... eventually you will earn some bitcoins as actual profit 

Yes your buying a life contract with decreasing fees so it's kept profitable. You can also sell your hashlets using marketplace section on hashtalk.org. There are great threads with hashlet ROI tracking on this forum.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
nonbody

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:59:12 PM

i am hearing all this after i have invested about 50 dollars in this... but don't you keep the hashlets for an eternity and a half, so should you eventually break even and then get some extra coins to spend  Tongue Shocked Huh... eventually you will earn some bitcoins as actual profit 

Yes your buying a life contract with decreasing fees so it's kept profitable. You can also sell your hashlets using marketplace section on hashtalk.org. There are great threads with hashlet ROI tracking on this forum.

i think its a worth while long term investment.. but i am just a newb  Tongue Embarrassed Cheesy Grin

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████

2local Sale
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:19:19 PM

The Genesis isn't worth the investment at all, but the Primes and the Zen solo's are!

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:37:09 AM

It could just be that they developed super large rigs that have a LOT of mining power behind them. Then they essentially are selling us shares of the miner and thus we get a share of its income, thus providing the BTC investment that they would need to produce and run the miners.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:12:21 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 01:48:44 PM by pineapples

It could just be that they developed super large rigs that have a LOT of mining power behind them. Then they essentially are selling us shares of the miner and thus we get a share of its income, thus providing the BTC investment that they would need to produce and run the miners.

that's what i assume.

>>//

if they do have very profitable pools,
the budget end of 1mh/s would only equal maybe 50% of 1mh/s for luxury models

so they could sell twice as many hash as they have of the budget version.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
zdaz14

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:14:13 PM

The Genesis isn't worth the investment at all, but the Primes and the Zen solo's are!

I think the Genesis is, especially if they roll out ZenPool for Sha. Imagine those number. I don't think prices will rise on them though since right now they are forcing Cex/similar sites to rethink their selling....especially with timed contracts.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:48:17 PM

strange stuff going on here

I only own 15 mhs of Zen Hashlets. That being said, I find it frustrating that they say that I have been paid out hours ago yet it is not in my BTC Balance. Sure it may show it in my Latest Activity and Balance but it is misleading to say that they have paid out when it is not in my BTC balance at the top of the page. Don't fucking tell me I am paid out unless I can withdraw it to multibit.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
nonbody

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:44:40 PM

I only own 15 mhs of Zen Hashlets. That being said, I find it frustrating that they say that I have been paid out hours ago yet it is not in my BTC Balance. Sure it may show it in my Latest Activity and Balance but it is misleading to say that they have paid out when it is not in my BTC balance at the top of the page. Don't fucking tell me I am paid out unless I can withdraw it to multibit.
i have the same issue Sad
much sadness Sad

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████

2local Sale
zdaz14

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:19:31 PM

Just don't check til later afternoon then. It's daily that balance comes later than payouts. I think it runs Everyone's payout before updating balances.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:15:31 PM

I've seen some people wondering about the whole payment process.
Here's a link to an explanation: https://hashtalk.org/topic/3349/explanation-when-do-i-get-a-payout

zdaz14

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:34:40 AM

You know why GAW is pushing hashlets so hard the last ~month?.... its because of these... https://turingstations.com/  "550MH/s – $4,899 ..Power Consumption: 1100-1200 Watt"  when these hit the network 1 mh isnt going to roi in 2 months.

... gaw miners 550MH... $11,000 when from turing you can get it for $4,900.

edit...not to meantion  at 550MH youre paying 8cents each per day... paying them 44$ a day ( for "maintenance"). dont get got friend... at 1200watts IF your KW/h was $.20 (very high)... it would only cost 6 dollers a day to run. thieves.

Oh yay another preorder machine? When KNC delivery theirs? Or did they fail to deliver too?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: