Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoAnarchy.com Free US shipping sale shirts, stickers, magnets, buttons &more  (Read 879 times)
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2012, 11:38:28 PM

Use coupon code: bitship , one week only, first 20 customers. 

http://www.cryptoanarchy.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 01:35:51 AM

How are the quality of the polos?

Do they shrink? Are they like the crappy 99dogs/4imprint type? (Not saying yours are crappy, the others are lol)

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 02:20:24 AM

Do they shrink? Are they like the crappy 99dogs/4imprint type? (Not saying yours are crappy, the others are lol)

They are not the cheap ones.  They do shrink but not as much as others I have seen and they start a big enough to compensate.  The sizes seem to be correct for people after washing, I have sold a lot of these and had nobody comment on shrinkage.   Like all 100% cotton just don't wash them repeatedly in hot! 

The material is thicker then average, quite similar to name brand polo's I have purchased and not like the cheap generic knock offs I have seen. 

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 02:29:41 AM

They are not the cheap ones.  They do shrink but not as much as others I have seen and they start a big enough to compensate.  The sizes seem to be correct for people after washing, I have sold a lot of these and had nobody comment on shrinkage.   Like all 100% cotton just don't wash them repeatedly in hot! 

The material is thicker then average, quite similar to name brand polo's I have purchased and not like the cheap generic knock offs I have seen. 

Cool!! Ima buy some stuff then  Grin

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: