Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT, LTC  (Read 1518 times)
Capitan Cook (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:56:54 AM

NXT - Do you think it will rise up again on 0.00010000 btc ?
LTC - Do you think it will rise up again on 0.02500000 btc ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:15:04 AM

Yes and more.
No.
But I am biased.
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:33:25 AM

I wonder,

If LTC gets the "NxtInside" feature, what would happen to LTC and NXT?

LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 05:28:25 AM

I think they are both undervalued at current prices but NXT has much more potential then LTC.

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:43:23 AM

There's no stopping nxt. You will see, everyone will see wha ha ha ha
CryptoBang

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:33:18 AM

Hello guys!

Look at the new article about NXT here http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/09/01/check-out-interesting-facts-about-nxt/

Will be waiting for your comments

Also, I would like to inform you that I can make an article-investigation about any coin. If you need it - you can use the form on my site to do that.

Moreover, if you know some interesting facts - please give it to me, I can use it while creating new materials
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:45:46 AM

50% chance on all...
alldepends on real life adoptation of crypto taxes such stuff
if regulation won't kill crypto then is will rise same as BTC price.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:46:30 AM

What about NXT forging, is that profitable? How many coins do I need to own to forge anything significant ATM?

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:47:24 AM

I think they are both undervalued at current prices but NXT has much more potential then LTC.

Sure they are just wait and see price will come back to its original state, meaning

and perhaps even more , but we have to wait and see.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

devphp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:51:12 AM

What about NXT forging, is that profitable? How many coins do I need to own to forge anything significant ATM?

Forging is for securing the network, not for profit, it only brings 0.5% yearly, no more, with the current volume of txs.
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:05:12 AM

I wonder,

What is "NxtInside"?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:18:16 AM

Hello guys!

Look at the new article about NXT here http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/09/01/check-out-interesting-facts-about-nxt/

Also, I would like to inform you that I can make an article-investigation about any coin. If you need it - you can use the form on my site to do that.

Moreover, if you know some interesting facts - please give it to me, I can use it while creating new materials

The author of this article obviously has zero clue what he/she is talking about. You may address different negatives, but touting this a fact is down right embarrassing.

1) Factually wrong. Had nothing do with NXT, but rather the exchange.

2) How long do you have to wait to mine any currency? Still waiting for that BFL. Seriously.

3) One click installation with clients or webclients with zero-clicks. What do you want?

4) Yeah, like ALL cryptocurrencies. Lose you key and you are done for.

5) 2 cent fee for a transaction. Thousands times more expensive than average bank?! Lul wut.

7) You can write your own clients for ALL cryptocurrencies and the author tout this is being a bad things. There is also the official client.

8 ) Factually false, the author doesn't understand how NXT addresses work.

WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:28:15 AM

LTC next run will be 0.07+
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:32:52 AM

Forging is for securing the network, not for profit, it only brings 0.5% yearly, no more, with the current volume of txs.

So there is no way to mine NXT, forging brings next to nothing, why would I buy NXT then? If price speculation is the only thing I make money with NXT, this is not something I am interest in. After all, there are coins offering higher POS annual reward then 0.5%. If I miss something, please do correct me, quite green when talking about NXT.

Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:37:54 AM

So there is no way to mine NXT, forging brings next to nothing, why would I buy NXT then? If price speculation is the only thing I make money with NXT, this is not something I am interest in. After all, there are coins offering higher POS annual reward then 0.5%. If I miss something, please do correct me, quite green when talking about NXT.

For most users mining brings less than zero. Leased forging is free and therefor offers a 100% guarantee of not having a loss in terms of NXT.

If a coin PoS-coin returns higher than NXT it has to have one of the following

1) Inflation (which means your return probably is real terms is actually 0 as you are only keeping up with the rest of the network)

2) Higher transaction fee

3) Higher transaction volume

If it has #3, that might be a good thing. But I don't know of a PoS-coin that has higher volume.

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:51:02 AM

NXT  > YES
LTC > MAYBE
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:28:01 AM

You can't compare it ti other bitcoin clones "I said this hundred times"  Don't buy for price speculation, there are enought speculator in cryto world, buy it because it's far more usefull than the rest of altcoins, you can build your bussiness in top of nxt throw AE, sell things with the DGS, trade other coins in a much more secure way than centralized exchanges "even more secure now being in beta phase"  and much more to come. Don't think in cryptos like a way for make money from thin air, this isn't the original idea of Bitcoin  Sad

Hello guys!

The author of this article obviously has zero clue what he/she is talking about. You may address different negatives, but touting this a fact is down right embarrassing.

1) Factually wrong. Had nothing do with NXT, but rather the exchange.

2) How long do you have to wait to mine any currency? Still waiting for that BFL. Seriously.

3) One click installation with clients or webclients with zero-clicks. What do you want?

4) Yeah, like ALL cryptocurrencies. Lose you key and you are done for.

5) 2 cent fee for a transaction. Thousands times more expensive than average bank?! Lul wut.

7) You can write your own clients for ALL cryptocurrencies and the author tout this is being a bad things. There is also the official client.

8 ) Factually false, the author doesn't understand how NXT addresses work.

+1 Zero clue... Or is biased or didn't reasearched enought
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:29:35 AM

I wonder,

What is "NxtInside"?

SuperNet

devphp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:40:15 PM

Well, NXT is about building a decentralized economy, not just about speculation. For example, you can crowdfund your business at NXT Asset Exchange, it's one of use cases. But you can mine NXT too, at hashrate.org if you're into mining business. I can't tell you why you should buy NXT or this or that crypto, you have to decide for yourself. Check out nxtforum.org and you might get some ideas from what other people already do with NXT.
bonipper

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:53:03 PM

What is SuperNet?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: