Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Problem  (Read 1431 times)
Cahos (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:01:43 AM

Hello, im new to these forums and this is my first thread here. Im in some trouble with a miner its a Bitfury Twin Chip 4-5gh's ASIC it came with some instructions where i had to download their versions of cgminers and a zadig windows driver everything is downloaded and tried to remove other miners but it wont work. if the paper that they gave didint work than they suggested that i visit their homepage for help (all of the links and stuff are below) I need to get it working if possible.

The Miner:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bitfury-Twin-Dual-Chip-USB-ASIC-bitcoin-miner-mining-4ghs-5gh-s-INTERNATIONAL-/231235715071?pt=US_Virtual_Currency&hash=item35d6b8ffff

Their Homepage:
http://www.eyeboot.com

Their setup video that didin't work:
http://www.eyeboot.com/video

If you need someother stuff ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:46:58 PM

Hello, im new to these forums and this is my first thread here. Im in some trouble with a miner its a Bitfury Twin Chip 4-5gh's ASIC it came with some instructions where i had to download their versions of cgminers and a zadig windows driver everything is downloaded and tried to remove other miners but it wont work. if the paper that they gave didint work than they suggested that i visit their homepage for help (all of the links and stuff are below) I need to get it working if possible.

The Miner:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bitfury-Twin-Dual-Chip-USB-ASIC-bitcoin-miner-mining-4ghs-5gh-s-INTERNATIONAL-/231235715071?pt=US_Virtual_Currency&hash=item35d6b8ffff

Their Homepage:
http://www.eyeboot.com

Their setup video that didin't work:
http://www.eyeboot.com/video

If you need someother stuff ask.

How does it "not work"? Any screenshots?
Cahos (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:05:32 PM

Well it wont start mining, the computer sees the miner in the computer but it wont start mining even with all the stuff that the instructions came with
byt411

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:01:41 PM

Well it wont start mining, the computer sees the miner in the computer but it wont start mining even with all the stuff that the instructions came with

That doesn't help at all. Screenshots please, or a detailed response. How does it "see" the miner? What mining software are you using?
Bitornio

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:07:02 PM

Lol, are you sure you know what you're doing?
Ashbite

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:19:11 AM

Lol, are you sure you know what you're doing?

Well he is new to the scene and to this forum, obviously he is having trouble getting everything to work properly. A screenshot would really help in this scenario as byt411 said. Give us more information in order tk fix this for you.
Cahos (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:31:54 PM

What pictures do you need then of what things?
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:47:42 PM

error messages from your mining program might be helpful for starters.

Cahos (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:16:33 PM

Like i said no errors just wont start
byt411

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:18:26 PM

Like i said no errors just wont start

That doesn't help in any way, shape or form. What mining software are you even using? I hope you're not dumb enough to plug it in and wait for it to mine.
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 07:55:35 PM

Most likely is that seller scammed you, so try to return your miner back to him and request refund, sorry to say, but you got goxxed.

Bitcoin is DEAD
byt411

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:03:38 PM

Most likely is that seller scammed you, so try to return your miner back to him and request refund, sorry to say, but you got goxxed.

No he didn't, it's just that he can't set it up properly. Eyeboot is legit, I know that, and please stop making up stuff.
kabopar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:32:23 AM

Please provide full details of:  How did you install the driver for the device?  Did you use Zadig and follow all the steps in the Eyeboot video?  What feedback did you get during/after the installation?  Can you see the device in Device Manager (assuming that you use Windows)?
Which mining software are you using?  As Eyeboot does not provide a link to their 'modified' cgminer on their web site, you could try the latest version of 'official' cgminer, which should support your twin-Fury device.
What operating system are you using?
Are you using a powered USB hub?  Which one?  Does it have a power adapter with sufficient current capacity for your miner?
When you run your mining software - get a screen shot of what does it show when it runs.  In particular it is important to see that your miner device is recognized by the the mining software and that your mining pool is 'alive'.
What do you see on your mining software that tells you that mining is not happening?
Is your mining software permitted to get through your firewall/router etc.?
Do you have other USB miners running as well?  Might want to stop them and focus on the twin-fury.

People can't help you if you don't provide sufficient information.

Cheers
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 03:09:16 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 03:36:29 PM by klintay

Ok for a start you bought from this seller on ebay:

Seller:
m2009sh (125 ) | Seller's other items

He is not an official Eyeboot distributor on ebay. The only official eyeboot seller on ebay is: electronicproseller

http://www.ebay.com/usr/electronicproseller

So it looks like this seller was simply using the support provided by Eyeboot.

Also if cgminer is not loading at all, then edit your .bat file and add this line:

pause

It will stop the program closing automatically and you can see what error is causing it to not work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: