Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VendettaCoin - Scrypt - POW - VendettaHosting - Business Profit Share  (Read 8395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vendettac (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:00:49 AM

Well.. No need..  I would not say that..  Certainly POD delivers an extra 'feel'  of security..  Things Look much more honest and 'legit'  with pod instead of a simple escrow..  

Personally I would not invest in some Internet junk from 'some guy on the Internet'  where 'some Other guy from the Internet' does the escrow but both dont know each Other...

But you do know about the recent scams here?
Smiley

yes, I do know about the scams on here. unfortunately that happens, but cannot provide you a screening. If you want to escrow or whether ask technical questions. Will be answering every question. Hope you can understand.
vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:07:23 AM

Just bought ten coins for testing, but counter do not decrease.
My order number is 322.
Could you explain how many coins did you sold?

takes a little time to update the quantity of coins. It should be updated now

Also if someone can find us a reputable escrow please.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:10:16 AM

look @ devthedev

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=136592

Correct in OP the number of ICO coins, it looks 50,000,00
instead of 5.000.000 (100 Btc ICO)
vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:20:03 AM

Due to the need of community. We're using the user "devthedev" as escrow.

Rules for escrow:

Escrow will be starting today to October 1st. After the coin launch. said features WILL be delivered on the dates stated in the roadmap on official website.

October 1: Launch day, if there are no "huge" problem in launch. devthedev to release 15% of funds to us.

October 15: VendettaSend to be released for the first time. Immediately after release. devthedev shall send us 50% of escrow. Once VendettaSend is reported working by community.

October 26: Vendetta Hosting website to be release. This is however will start with the vendettahosting providing hosting services worldwide. Will include File hosting and VPS hosting. Once it's verified that the service is LIVE. devthedev should release the rest of the funds immediately.

We will be contacting devthedev with these terms.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:21:22 AM

What about POD?

We cannot and will not POD. But we are inclined to escrow. if you need security.

Scammers.

Note - they are censoring the truth.
sdersdf2

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:23:36 AM

What about POD?

We cannot and will not POD. But we are inclined to escrow. if you need security.

Your asking people, from yet another brand new account, to basically invest in your company......which is not yet a company and we cannot know who you are?!  Ok, I'll take out a second on my home and send that right over:-)

We're agreeing to escrow already. So your argument is invalid. We aren't asking you to directly invest anymore.

What about POD?

Can you explain why this is not possible?

While there is a solution to escrow. There is no need for POD. isn't it?

Well.. No need..  I would not say that..  Certainly POD delivers an extra 'feel'  of security..  Things Look much more honest and 'legit'  with pod instead of a simple escrow..  

Personally I would not invest in some Internet junk from 'some guy on the Internet'  where 'some Other guy from the Internet' does the escrow but both dont know each Other...

But you do know about the recent scams here?
Smiley

Of course they do.

What about POD?

Scammers.

vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:27:27 AM

What about POD?

F*cking scammers.

because this is the third time you're repeating the same thing.

If this is a scam, you will get your bitcoins back from "devthedev" escrow. please stop.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:32:31 AM

Theres hundreds of hosting sites 100x better than yours so there is no point in saying backed by a business that no one visits
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:35:05 AM

Rules for escrow:

Escrow will be starting today to October 1st. After the coin launch. said features WILL be delivered on the dates stated in the roadmap on official website.

October 1: Launch day, if there are no "huge" problem in launch. devthedev to release 15% of funds to us.

October 15: VendettaSend to be released for the first time. Immediately after release. devthedev shall send us 50% of escrow. Once VendettaSend is reported working by community.

October 26: Vendetta Hosting website to be release. This is however will start with the vendettahosting providing hosting services worldwide. Will include File hosting and VPS hosting. Once it's verified that the service is LIVE. devthedev should release the rest of the funds immediately.

Well, these are pretty good terms. It leads me to believe that they plan on delivering. If they don't they don't get paid. Better than a POD if you ask me.

I got nothing against POD, but for devs that don't want to do one, linking the success of the project to the escrow releasing that money to them seems like a pretty good deal.

Are there holes in their terms I don't see?

One would think the coin would have these features. That doesn't seem to be the question.

The question now isn't about trust, it is, with what's on the agenda for them to get paid. When these things done, will it be a good coin

With escrow and terms like this, we don't have to worry about getting scammed, we can move on and decide if it's a good coin.

This is what all coins should do if they a have an ICO

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:45:17 AM

Rules for escrow:

Well, these are pretty good terms. It leads me to believe that they plan on delivering. If they don't they don't get paid. Better than a POD if you ask me.

I got nothing against POD, but for devs that don't want to do one, linking the success of the project to the escrow releasing that money to them seems like a pretty good deal.

One would think the coin would have these features. That doesn't seem to be the question.

The question now isn't about trust, it is, with what's on the agenda for them to get paid. When these things done, will it be a good coin

With escrow and terms like this, we don't have to worry about getting scammed, we can move on and decide if it's a good coin.

That is totally wrong Smiley

POD is a proof of developer, the dev is known by a member of the community. This way he is much more 'under pressure'  to deliver than through a simple escrow..  It does Not matter if the escrow is hosted by c-cex, bittrex or devthedev or scamthescam...  As soon as it is launch time and the devs have delivered a working wallet -  or a working blockchain the escrow is done and the funds are paid out.

Chris you are long enough here now, you were active in the thread were bittrex Almost released the funds, i think 350 btc, to the dev. Disappointing that you Post that. Are you in boat with the devs probably?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:49:50 AM

Rules for escrow:

Thank you for the positive vibe. We do not guarantee anyone huge returns for their funds. But we do intend to deliver the said features. We will only take the funds for the features that we have successfully delivered.

We have however kept the price as realistic as possible. We're premining 5000000 coins if 100% of escrow is sold. This does not give us a market cap of millions as start. And it does provide a good returns on your investment. Amount available in ICO is pretty much the amount that will exist for a long time.
sdersdf2

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:52:12 AM

Rules for escrow:

POD is a proof of developer, the dev is known by a member of the community. This way he is much more 'under pressure'  to deliver than through a simple escrow..  It does Not matter if the escrow is hosted by c-cex, bittrex or devthedev or scamthescam...  As soon as it is launch time and the devs have delivered a working wallet -  or a working blockchain the escrow is done and the funds are paid out.

Chris you are long enough here now, you were active in the thread were bittrex Almost released the funds, i think 350 btc, to the dev. Disappointing that you Post that. Are you in boat with the devs probably?

These guys are scammers - it's fairly obvious.
vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:56:13 AM

Theres hundreds of hosting sites 100x better than yours so there is no point in saying backed by a business that no one visits

you're very quick to judge. We have people that can drive enormous traffic to our file hosting site. You are yet clueless.
sdersdf2

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:56:54 AM

What about POD?

F*cking scammers.

If this is a scam, you will get your bitcoins back from "devthedev" escrow. please stop.

Look at my post history. Unlike others, I don't use the term scammer lightly. Only when the scam is flagrant.

You'd inspire more confidence if you explained why you wouldn't submit to a POD.

You scammers ask for people to put their previous BTC at risk - yet you are unwilling to put your reputation at risk in return (basically to put your reputation where your BTC-hungry mouths are) and provide some POD security.

You are scammers.
vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:02:51 AM

What about POD?

F*cking scammers.

Look at my post history. Unlike others, I don't use the term scammer lightly. Only when the scam is flagrant.

You'd inspire more confidence if you explained why you wouldn't submit to a POD.

You scammers ask for people to put their previous BTC at risk - yet you are unwilling to put your reputation at risk in return (basically to put your reputation where your BTC-hungry mouths are) and provide some POD security.

You are scammers.

we're not asking for BTC upfront. We're not doing this ICO forcefully. We have already contacted escrow. People are still joining the ICO on our official site. If in any case we don't deliver, you can ask devthedev to send you your btc back. that's how it works. Is it so hard to understand?
sdersdf2

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:05:39 AM

What about POD?

F*cking scammers.

You are scammers.

we're not asking for BTC upfront. We're not doing this ICO forcefully. We have already contacted escrow. People are still joining the ICO on our official site. If in any case we don't deliver, you can ask devthedev to send you your btc back. that's how it works. Is it so hard to understand?

What's hard to understand is why you wont provide any information on who it is we're dealing with instead of some completely anonymous bitcointalk account, like the many such newbie accounts over the past two months that have scammed lots of people out of lots of BTC.

You don't even offer an explanation for why you wont offer any information on who we're giving our BTC to, including basic credentials.
galaxy

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:07:12 AM

Rules for escrow:

POD is a proof of developer, the dev is known by a member of the community. This way he is much more 'under pressure'  to deliver than through a simple escrow..  It does Not matter if the escrow is hosted by c-cex, bittrex or devthedev or scamthescam...  As soon as it is launch time and the devs have delivered a working wallet -  or a working blockchain the escrow is done and the funds are paid out.

Ocminer I love your pool dont say that stuff about me. Apologize  Sad

I thought they had to do more than a working wallet and a lot more that what cluster had to do, don't they? Huh Huh

But I'm not in with anybody. I get pissed when some troll says that, but when you say it I'm really freaked out man, do you really think that?

POD is fine, Im just saying REAL Concrete stuff is good or better right??
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:09:11 AM

POD is a proof of developer, the dev is known by a member of the community. This way he is much more 'under pressure'  to deliver than through a simple escrow..  It does Not matter if the escrow is hosted by c-cex, bittrex or devthedev or scamthescam...  As soon as it is launch time and the devs have delivered a working wallet -  or a working blockchain the escrow is done and the funds are paid out.

Chris was heavily defending clstr,use coin scammers, I wouldnt be suprised if vendetta is clstrs, uses, crystal next try at scamin, people should look into this
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:10:28 AM

Rules for escrow:

Ocminer I love your pool dont say that stuff about me. Apologize  Sad

I thought they had to do more than a working wallet and a lot more that what cluster had to do, don't they? Huh Huh

But I'm not in with anybody. I get pissed when some troll says that, but when you say it I really freaked out man, do you really think that?

Dont worry, not really i was just astonished you thought escrow is better than pod..  Escrow is basically nothing...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:15:20 AM

What about POD?

F*cking scammers.

You are scammers.

What's hard to understand is why you wont provide any information on who it is we're dealing with instead of some completely anonymous bitcointalk account, like the many such newbie accounts over the past two months that have scammed lots of people out of lots of BTC.

You don't even offer an explanation.

POD is a solution to your problem then? How many things happened in history of bitcoin remind me the proof of identity is a joke. MtGox, cryptorush, coinmarket.io, coinex.pw. and the list goes on.

It's so weird to see that you're saying we would take the funds from the escrow devthedev and walk away without delivering features. You're simply accusing the escrow being the scammer here. Not us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: