Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VendettaCoin - Scrypt - POW - VendettaHosting - Business Profit Share  (Read 8395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:51:36 AM

My account was hacked because my password wasn't strong.  When I made the account I didn't bother to use a strong password.  It wasn't malware that hacked my account.  I never logged into my account from the computer I use for wallets.

I agree that PoD is better then nothing.  Sadly it is like putting up a fence made of paper around your yard and expecting it to keep out the wolves.  I would like to see a better fence is all.  The difference between you and me OCminer is I want people to be safe.  You want people to feel safe.  Feeling safe is great till they lose all their money.  Being safe stop them from losing all their money.  Now be honest which is better?

I also want people to be safe.

The difference between you and me is that I'm actually working together with the ones who want crypto/altcoins to be safer than before. I started choosing the coins which I add to my pools and I'm not adding EVERY coin to suprnova. I try to make things more secure for the miner, I review code and I also help (legit) Devs with coding and getting their bugs/forks/twirks worked out.

You, at least currently, are just insulting people and are of no help.. You say everything is shit, POD is shit, escrow is shit and everything is bad.

If everyone would go your way, we'd live in wild anarchy until the end of the century and everyone would stab and scam other people.

First good point which came out of this thread is the Idea of Community Driven Escrow by Chris001...  You see ? That is what happens when the community works together..

Lets work together...

Thanks Ocminer!!

And ugethit, I have seen you help to expose scams and help people out before. I think Carson paid whatever he had to get your acct as payback. But you stood up for what you believed in.

So work with us,

We will only win if we all work together, including the devs that are really trying to make legit coins, there are not many, so we need to figure out who they are and support them!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ugethit1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:53:27 AM

Like I said man I hate scammers.  Sadly I don't think PoD will stop them.  I want what we all want.  I want scammers to stop.

I did consider the fact that the mods of this forum could have changed my password and sold the account to someone who wanted revenge.  But in the end I figured it was just someone who picked a user account name and hacked it. 
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 11:55:34 AM

I knew of a Coke vending machine who would accept foreign coins for a quarter. The foreign coins are only worth a penny or so. This worked for about 2 weeks - until the manufacturer/operator noticed about the "scam". They then changed the way the machine accepts coins and added more security - if its hardware or software - i don't know but the machine does not accept this foreign coin anymore, you cannot scam it anymore with it. Simple - isn't it ?

So what your saying is your a scammer of coke machines?  This is me putting words in your mouth like you are trying to put them in mine.  

I want reform of a flawed system as much as anyone.  But PoD isn't the answer.  There is not to stop someone from lying during this PoD.  Therefor it can't be trusted. Would you agree or disagree that if that is case then PoD is worthless?

Lol I did not say i used the coke machine.. Maybe I was the operator and got scammed... and then fixed it..

POD is not the (whole) answer but it is a step in the right direction .. We've found another step in the right direction in this thread.. Community driven escrow..  

So two steps are better than none

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ugethit1

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:57:13 AM

I gathered that you weren't the one doing the scamming Ocminer.  I was just making the point that you keep trying to put words in my mouth.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 11:58:38 AM

I gathered that you weren't the one doing the scamming Ocminer.  I was just making the point that you keep trying to put words in my mouth.

I'm not man.. And I apologize if you feel that way, it wasn't supposed to.

I just try to point miners/users especially newbies in the right direction and give them a heads up.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
vendettac (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:23:20 PM

Roadmap

Ok, so here we see the roadmap

Can you wait until OCT 30

Less than 60 days to collect your money?

With the condition that all off the features are fully functional, and you then receive your money?

I think if you give these kinds of assurances, you will have a very strong community behind you, and be very successful in raising money in your ICO.

After people have lost so much money, people are dying for the real thing, Look at Neoscoin, it sold out in 11 hours because the community was comfortable because the dev twotrutles had some very strong and respected members of the community vouching for him,

AND more importantly, he did screencasts, showing the community what he was making, and put them on youtube for all to see.

No one had any doubts, and poof sold out in 11 hours and is now 3x the ICO price and only going up!!

Why? Because people are looking for good projects, they are hard to find

So can you wait until the 30th of Oct to receive your BTC?

I think if you can agree to complete your roadmap up to that point, this will gain you trust

What does the community think of this? If the devs can agree to this, they can have my investment, but what does the rest of the community think?

And what does the dev think? If you can do this I think you may rise up above of all the shit thats out there as a legit coin.

I can quite agree on this. I'd still like to add that if these features are delivered. And the coin's price goes down below ICO. I will not be responsible. I will also NOT setup any buying support. I do not believe in setting up any buying support to buy back the coins from others. I will get back to this thread asap after some further discussions over here.
ugethit1

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:54:26 PM

The specs on this coin make it hard to believe that it is a worthwhile investment.  Fairly sure this guy could give a DNA sample and few if any would invest because the current specs.  You should consider reviewing and changing those spec to something people are more likely to invest in.  Good luck on that.
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:15:13 AM

The specs on this coin make it hard to believe that it is a worthwhile investment.  Fairly sure this guy could give a DNA sample and few if any would invest because the current specs.  You should consider reviewing and changing those spec to something people are more likely to invest in.  Good luck on that.

Five pages of quibbling over the *devs* take, and absolutely no information about the coin or it's potential uses. It's all about what am I getting now and up front, not what is going to happen down the line.

That to me is the biggest flag out there.

Outta here. The smell of shitcoin is strong in this one.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:37:28 AM

Hi, we decided to stop the crowd funding and rethink of the coin from the start. I have sent emails to investors and will await for your response to refund your BTC.

Thank you. Please send email to admin@vendettacoin.pw to get a refund as soon as possible.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 07:57:47 AM

Received mail from Dev,
Hello, a note has just been added to your order:

Hi, we decided to stop the crowd funding and put the project on hold for now. So I am responsible for refunding the investments. Please provide me your btc address so I can send your investment back.

For your reference, your order details are shown below

DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:00:56 AM

Received mail from Dev,
Hello, a note has just been added to your order:

Hi, we decided to stop the crowd funding and put the project on hold for now. So I am responsible for refunding the investments. Please provide me your btc address so I can send your investment back.

For your reference, your order details are shown below

Me too, i think ocminer saved our ass once again
vendettac (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:09:21 PM

Have refunded the investors.

Will be updating the thread again with the final news about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: