Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Merganser is Matthew N. Wright  (Read 2351 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 02:22:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=76358.msg850392#msg850392

Fuck you and the chihuahua that sired you, you're a waste of oxygen and so typical of the most blank generation the western world has seen

That is all.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 03:38:00 AM

uhhhhh...

Wrong...

When people disagree with you, they are all not Matt..

We are  all  sick of your public crys for help..  

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 04:45:31 AM

uhhhhh...

Wrong...

I think you live on welfare, Teflone.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 04:55:05 AM

Fuckin' Jon trying to steal a rip on me and claim it for his own? Leave my disses alone, you have your own to amuse you, this one is mine and I want to savor the eloquent brilliance as crafted by Dutchie.

And... hey guess what? Dutchie ain't Matthew... number one- the new and improved mature Matthew would never communicate in such a crass fashion. Number two- if Matthew had decided to go on a tear and insult me, he would have brought his A game... this is just boring recycling tripe from an amateur interwebz whiny bitch. Using waste of oxygen is so 1998, and the blank generation thing? For fuck's sake, the simple minded little fuck-wit has no idea... Which, number three- Matthew would have, as he and I have had conversations previously that would have given him this knowledge.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 05:19:31 AM

Fuck you and the chihuahua that sired you, you're a waste of oxygen and so typical of the most blank generation the western world has seen

That is all.

I don't see any coherent proof linking them together. You know, you can have an intelligent discussion based on some of your posts. Why stoop to insult your intelligence by trolling like a deranged madmen bent on some unknowable plot?
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 05:34:24 AM

That is all.

I don't see any coherent proof linking them together. You know, you can have an intelligent discussion based on some of your posts. Why stoop to insult your intelligence by trolling like a deranged madmen bent on some unknowable plot?

In the end, does it matter?

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 05:36:42 AM

That is all.

In the end, does it matter?

No in both cases.
teflone

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 06:06:47 AM

uhhhhh...

Wrong...

Thats nice.. I work for a fortune 500 company..

Clearly your judge of anything rational is out of your grasp.  I feel deeply sorry for your lack of human compassion and intellectual thought..  You sir are a space cadet..  and should seek help..

Do you have something against people on welfare ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 06:11:14 AM

uhhhhh...

Wrong...

Clearly your judge of anything rational is out of your grasp.  I feel deeply sorry for your lack of human compassion and intellectual thought..  You sir are a space cadet..  and should seek help..

I would prefer them to live more fulfilling lives.

teflone

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 06:22:34 AM

uhhhhh...

Wrong...

Yes, full and rich like yours right?

The difference between you and people on welfare is little more than a concept..

Concept being, someone else is paying your bills...

So talk crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here...

PS.  Please seek help..  seriously..  You need to talk to a professional

nedbert9

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Inactive

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 02:24:58 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I always find Jon's comments insightful.

Wink
Dutch Merganser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 02:59:46 PM

uhhhhh...

Wrong...

Sad ass little lameboy, ROTFLMFAO! You so funny.

I've met far too many people who received welfare whose asses you aren't fit to kiss. Fuck off and die, moron child.

One's thing is for sure, if you were my kid I would have a solemn obligation to others to either get you fixed or put you down for good myself. As I've said before, the fact that you endlessly seek attention in a venue where you are a standing joke and that you can't seem to stay away speaks volumes for what a desperately maladjusted little shit you are.

One other little hint for you: If you seek to amuse others by putting on a roadside geek show, if you are any good they should be paying to see you, you should not need to pay to be seen, e.g. forum donations.

"Science flies you to the Moon, religion flies you into buildings."
 - Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
 - Seneca the Elder (ca. 54 BCE - ca. 39 CE) Roman rhetorician
Dutch Merganser

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 03:04:42 PM

uhhhhh...

Wrong...

Yes, full and rich like yours right?

The difference between you and people on welfare is little more than a concept..

Concept being, someone else is paying your bills...

So talk crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here...

PS.  Please seek help..  seriously..  You need to talk to a professional
+1

- Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
Dutch Merganser

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 03:08:40 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I always find Jon's comments insightful.

Wink
His insights into what the weather is like up his own ass are pretty awesome sometimes Wink

- Victor Stenger

Dutch Merganser

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 03:28:29 PM

Fuckin' Jon trying to steal a rip on me and claim it for his own? Leave my disses alone, you have your own to amuse you, this one is mine and I want to savor the eloquent brilliance as crafted by Dutchie.

And... hey guess what? Dutchie ain't Matthew... number one- the new and improved mature Matthew would never communicate in such a crass fashion. Number two- if Matthew had decided to go on a tear and insult me, he would have brought his A game... this is just boring recycling tripe from an amateur interwebz whiny bitch. Using waste of oxygen is so 1998, and the blank generation thing? For fuck's sake, the simple minded little fuck-wit has no idea... Which, number three- Matthew would have, as he and I have had conversations previously that would have given him this knowledge.
Your choice of words certainly reminds us that imitation is the highest form of flattery, thank you.
examples: "bitch" "simple minded" "whiny bitch" "fuckwit"

Me crass? Thanks, your class pretentions are showing, that is, you don't have any so you need to affect actually having some.

1998 huh? Thanks for showing what it's like to have been born yesterday in a basement bedroom in the suburbs. Of course, anything that might have happened before your mother squirted out a little shit-spot and named it You is completely irrelevant, not to mention beyond your reach.

Interwebz? LOL! D00dz, youz arez fjuckingz retardedz.

As regards our other discussion, you fail and fail again to understand principles of evidence. Your claim that you would have supported me in my self defense claim without ever even hearing the facts illustrates just how completely defective your "reasoning" in this matter is.

All in all, you're less fun than a bag of pedophiles nailed to a target, but for now you will do.

- Victor Stenger

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 03:35:27 PM

So what I'm getting from this thread is Atlas is starved for attention since Matthew is ignoring him, and paranoia is beginning to set in.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Dutch Merganser

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 03:36:59 PM

So what I'm getting from this thread is Atlas is starved for attention since Matthew is ignoring him, and paranoia is beginning to set in.
+1

Look, there's an adult in the room, imagine that...

- Victor Stenger

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 03:37:40 PM

All in all, you're less fun than a bag of pedophiles nailed to a target, but for now you will do.

Trust me, there's nothing more enjoyable than a female pedophile.

Dutch Merganser

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 03:47:45 PM

No adult woman worth being with would ever molest you Jon, keep dreaming. You are just trying to show off your fucked up juvenile notions about sex as if they would be something someone else would actually identify with. Isn't pretending fun?

- Victor Stenger

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 03:54:38 PM

No adult woman worth being with would ever molest you Jon, keep dreaming. You are just trying to show off your fucked up juvenile notions about sex as if they would be something someone else would actually identify with. Isn't pretending fun?

If you've seen me, you know I am sexy. Don't be jelly.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: