Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC TITAN - LITECOIN MINING - START NOW  (Read 3949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheCave (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:16:51 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 12:37:24 PM by TheCave

Delivery: First weeks of October

Titan KNC

SKU:14L
Size:60 x 50 x 20  
Weight:4 kg.

• Minimum 250/MH/s of performance
• Uses a Standard ATX power supply (customer supplied ATX)
• Based on the existing Jupiter form factor but will have blades of cards inside
• Shipment begins in Q2/Q3 of 2014

Proof of order

http://s30.postimg.org/eeb734380/kncpaid.jpg

Prices

Each share is 500 Kh/s and it cost 0.07 BTC

Offers:

10 MH/s = 0.8 BTC

30 MH/S = 2 BTC

50 MH/S = 2.9 BTC

Payments

Address: 1Le4ZnUqPVvK7yN3DhsRZSJbCFLhHFRSVB or pay with *ESCROW 1K6bNtCfcFcKXroZ53wfW2ZRnVgVZVrJV9

Calculate your price n(shares)*0.09 and than send.

Send me a PM or an e-mail at eduweiz@hotmail.com

1) your nickname
2) your transaction ID
3) shares bought

Write in this thread TX ID and number of shares.

Hosting

Miners will be hosted in a workshop located in Brescia, Italy. The location is ready to host Titans as they arrive, We are a group of 3 people with good experience of mining, we were mining bitcoins in London since 2012 and now we are going to mine litecoins because bitcoin mining is no longer profitable.

FEES 3%

Refund clauses

Refund is allowed in any moment,

if you realize that you no longer want to participate to this GB for any reason: you will get full refund

When refund is not allowed?    When we are in delivery time: Q2/Q3 of 2014

Anyway If shipping will be late, we'll make a votation between shares holders to decide if we want to get a full refund or if we just want to wait miners anyway.

*ESCROW

I accept escrow, moneys will be released as first month of dividends is paid. Escrow is Hightower escrow 0.5% FEES

Address: 1K6bNtCfcFcKXroZ53wfW2ZRnVgVZVrJV9

500 MH/s available

PROSPECT 2014

N° 2 KNC TITAN   TOTAL HASHRATE   500 MH/S                     

ROI=200% within end of 2014.
ESCROW ACCEPTED.

Shares list

Picknic: 50MH/s
WeMineCoins

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:13:11 PM

I hate it when people say things like "ROI=200%" within any time frame when it comes to mining. It's an outright lie you can't possibly know you are guessing and it's dishonest to not disclose that.

The Technical Founder of WeMineCoins
TheCave (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:25:54 AM

I hate it when people say things like "ROI=200%" within any time frame when it comes to mining. It's an outright lie you can't possibly know you are guessing and it's dishonest to not disclose that.

Sorry man, I mean that I think that ROI could possibly is 200%, nothing is for sure. Just taken from the calculator!
petersiddle98

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:53:24 AM

Sorry man, I mean that I think that ROI could possibly is 200%, nothing is for sure. Just taken from the calculator!

I just did a calculation and the ROI is -45% over the lifetime.

TheCave (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:36:40 PM

which calculator did you use? try with this https://www.litecoinpool.org/calc ROI is 200% guaranted
WeMineCoins

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:48:43 PM

which calculator did you use? try with this https://www.litecoinpool.org/calc ROI is 200% guaranted

You must not have been mining long if you think that's how it works. To be profitable at such a small scale (your hash power won't be much by nov-december) It's even more important to strategically sell coins. Good luck and stop misleading people.

The Technical Founder of WeMineCoins
TheCave (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:14:42 AM

You must not have been mining long if you think that's how it works. To be profitable at such a small scale (your hash power won't be much by nov-december) It's even more important to strategically sell coins. Good luck and stop misleading people.

Prices are very good looking what I spent to buy miners, I'm just trying have back something with this GB and maybe people who buy these shares will earn some profit if litecoins raise to 10$ again.

The same thing happened 1 years ago with bitcoins when people were buying cointerra's miners. Good luck
PickNic

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:29:39 AM

Hello,

as I wrote to you by PM, I'm really interested in 50MH/s, but I need a discount and I'd like to pay by bank transfer because I saw low activity of the escrow... If it is possible I will be your first client!

what discount can I get for 50MH?
TheCave (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:37:13 AM

Hello,

as I wrote to you by PM, I'm really interested in 50MH/s, but I need a discount and I'd like to pay by bank transfer because I saw low activity of the escrow... If it is possible I will be your first client!

Ok.. so, you can pay by bank transfer, just because you're the first. I can assure you that the escrow is always online, I talk with him yesterday. Anyway no problems, my offer is

50 MH for 1650€ really good price.

my bank:

IBAN  IT82 Z010 0576 700 0000 009 347
Bank: Banca Nazionale del Lavoro
Name: Francesco Crepuzzi

After you pay, please send me CRO of payment, so I will add you to the shares list
PickNic

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:01:17 AM

Hello,

Ok.. so, you can pay by bank transfer, just because you're the first. I can assure you that the escrow is always online, I talk with him yesterday. Anyway no problems, my offer is

my bank:

After you pay, please send me CRO of payment, so I will add you to the shares list

Payment sent, check your inbox
TheCave (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:08:54 AM

Hello,

my bank:

Payment sent, check your inbox

Received.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:25:41 AM

You are going to guarantee 200 percent ROI? 
TheCave (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:44:19 AM

You are going to guarantee 200 percent ROI? 

No I can't sorry, but I'm sure that it is possible
PickNic

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:26:39 PM

Sent you an e-mail and pm with some details
tom99

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:48:38 PM

Do you have any idea when you are going to get the miners from KNC?
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:50:54 PM

What are your electricty rates in your area?
TheCave (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:37:51 PM

Do you have any idea when you are going to get the miners from KNC?

first week of october
TheCave (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:40:47 PM

What are your electricty rates in your area?

It is 3% fees I pay electricity
sandpaper

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:06:33 PM

Wait 1 share is .09 BTC and 1 share = 500KH/s? I have that right?
TheCave (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:39:57 AM

Wait 1 share is .09 BTC and 1 share = 500KH/s? I have that right?

yes, you right.

Anyway offers are a good way to get a discount.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: