Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:32:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your own BTC Mine!  (Read 4235 times)
Sector (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:14:47 AM

You can get your own BTC mine here: http://ore-mine.com

How it works.
After registration you will have a free mine, which will generate some amount of Bitcoins every 8 hours.
Login and click on ores icons to collect it.
You can upgrade your mine to increase ore production.
You can also invite new users using your referral link. It will increase your mines production too.
After reaching the minimal withdrawal amount (0.0005 BTC) on your account, you can withdraw it.
Thank you.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:26:58 PM

Anyone try? Look like a game!

josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 01:42:23 PM

How it works.
After registration you will have a free mine, which will generate some amount of Bitcoins every 8 hours.
You can also invite new users using your referral link. It will increase your mines production too.
After reaching the minimal withdrawal amount (0.0005 BTC) on your account, you can withdraw it.
Thank you.

\
going to add some small funds and see if the withdrawal and sht works

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
josef2000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:23:29 PM

How it works.
Thank you.

\
sent some funds, CANT withdraw!!!
DO NOT USE IT until it enable the withdrawal: Always says that minimum withdrawal is 0.0005 BTC, although I have more than 0.001 BTC.

josef2000

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 07:52:34 PM

How it works.
Thank you.

\
DO NOT USE IT until it enable the withdrawal: Always says that minimum withdrawal is 0.0005 BTC, although I have more than 0.001 BTC.
Can withdraw now, seems like a database error Tongue.

BTW: http://ore-mine.com/?r=1758

eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:57:47 PM

gonna give it a try although I'm not expecting much from it  Undecided
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:48:04 PM

giving it a shot

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
Sector (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:26:21 AM

How it works.
Thank you.

\

Please explain your situation more detailed.
I can see one withdraw transaction from your account.

Date: 9/3/2014 18:55
Debit: -0.00051 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0002 BTC
Net amount: -0.00071 BTC

Transaction ID: f57935f7c2ff946670da966953cd0ab7e579b76c431264558d208256ebb05b29-000

Now it is only 0.00021028 on your account, so, of course, you will see a message, that the minimal sum to withdraw is 0.0005 BTC.
Do you still have any questions?
josef2000

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:27:00 AM

How it works.
Thank you.

\

Please explain your situation more detailed.
I can see one withdraw transaction from your account.

Date: 9/3/2014 18:55
Debit: -0.00051 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0002 BTC
Net amount: -0.00071 BTC

Transaction ID: f57935f7c2ff946670da966953cd0ab7e579b76c431264558d208256ebb05b29-000

Now it is only 0.00021028 on your account, so, of course, you will see a message, that the minimal sum to withdraw is 0.0005 BTC.
Do you still have any questions?

thats when it worked, but before I couldn't

Sector (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:41:36 PM

thats when it worked, but before I couldn't

Maybe you had some problems while server's database was in maintenance.

So, is it ok now?
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:51:43 PM

You should tell that 0.02 BTC invested, earn around 6000 satoshi every day Smiley so if I right its about only 333 days and you are in ROI

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Sector (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:26:23 AM

You should tell that 0.02 BTC invested, earn around 6000 satoshi every day Smiley so if I right its about only 333 days and you are in ROI

Like that. But 6000 satoshi daily from 0.01, from 0.02 will be 12 000. And it is without reinvesting.
crtn000001

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:27:48 AM

I got a own BTC mine to  Grin
Need some referrals  Lips sealed http://ore-mine.com/?r=13545  Grin  Grin  Grin
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:53:04 PM

Anyone try? Look like a game!

It does, but it's little better than a faucet at the moment. Tongue

Sector, are you planning on expanding upon this idea, and maybe turn it into a more fleshed out game? I would kind of like to see this integrated into your own small town that you had to manage, much like what you have in GoldenTowns for example, but keeping the deposit and withdraw process simple. Smiley
Sector (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:19:04 PM

Sector, are you planning on expanding upon this idea, and maybe turn it into a more fleshed out game? I would kind of like to see this integrated into your own small town that you had to manage, much like what you have in GoldenTowns for example, but keeping the deposit and withdraw process simple. Smiley

Yes, I thought about it. But to make this site very simple I just made Ore Mines.
The first idea was to make a coal mines and ore mines and resources, which can be collected.
And after that you can take ore and coal and make some steel and coins in special building.
But now it's only mine. Maybe I will add some more buildings soon, is it interesting for you?

Also I want to add lands. You will be able to buy some lands (3x3) for small price (0.001 BTC).
You can dig this lands and you will find some ore, coins or crystals, or nothing. One crystal will be like 0,5 BTC.
And 5% will be collected for jackpot.
Please say what do you think about it.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:19:13 PM

Yes, I thought about it. But to make this site very simple I just made Ore Mines.
The first idea was to make a coal mines and ore mines and resources, which can be collected.
And after that you can take ore and coal and make some steel and coins in special building.
But now it's only mine. Maybe I will add some more buildings soon, is it interesting for you?

Also I want to add lands. You will be able to buy some lands (3x3) for small price (0.001 BTC).
You can dig this lands and you will find some ore, coins or crystals, or nothing. One crystal will be like 0,5 BTC.
And 5% will be collected for jackpot.
Please say what do you think about it.

I guess this is where your preferences come into play; I'm not much of a gambler myself, so I would prefer to see something that relies less on luck, and more on your long term planning. And then, adding some form of interaction between players could also be nice - maybe allow them to buy/sell resources among them? But I guess that would be far more complicated, and a fundamentally different game.

Anyway, it's looking good so far. Good luck with it. Smiley
birchnels

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:01:01 PM

In my own opinion
I am weary of websites that does not have support and FAQ
This might turns out to be a time waster.
Not Found
The requested URL /support was not found on this server.

BEWARE
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:16:33 PM

guess Ill try it
Ref: http://ore-mine.com/?r=17343
birchnels

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:21:54 PM

In my own opinion
Not Found

BEWARE
You are only making this guy money on cpm basis due to the adverts he is showing.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:29:47 PM

In my own opinion
Not Found

BEWARE
You are only making this guy money on cpm basis due to the adverts he is showing.

Well, provided you like the game/faucet, him making money out of it doesn't seem like much of an issue. And the site seems to be new, so hopefully support/faq/etc is still on the way.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: