Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become strong emotionally?  (Read 2484 times)
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 06:53:56 PM

USE bitcoin...Store some BTC in a exchange...Get hacked....Loose all your money....Then you will become emotionally strong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendrick0909

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:15:41 PM

4 steps to make yourself emotionally strong

1 stop responding to small issues
2 start believing in yourself
3 be yourself and stop imitating others
4 don't let count on yourself 
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 10:51:53 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 11:04:47 PM by LaudaM

Cut all ties.  Stop making friends and lose any sense of empathy you may have at once acquired.  You can't get hurt if you can't feel.
Worst advice given ever. I tried that a few years ago, and that resulted in a horrible depression and attempted suicide. Undecided
You know why this resulted in such a way? Because you were weak, you are weak.

I however did not cut *all* ties, but I have stopped caring a few years ago. I'm doing great, better than I was before (!).
Now one needs to understand the difference which I did: I like being alone, but I however do not like feeling alone. Once you are unable to feel alone, your problems have been solved.
Stop caring and doing illogical things. I mean there is no logic in doing illogical things is there?

Note: Actually it is up to each individual, where a large number of factors are involved.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:52:23 AM

Lift emotional weights and you can make emotional gainz.
lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:20:34 AM

Cut all ties.  Stop making friends and lose any sense of empathy you may have at once acquired.  You can't get hurt if you can't feel.
Worst advice given ever. I tried that a few years ago, and that resulted in a horrible depression and attempted suicide. Undecided

I however did not cut *all* ties, but I have stopped caring a few years ago. I'm doing great, better than I was before (!).
Now one needs to understand the difference which I did: I like being alone, but I however do not like feeling alone. Once you are unable to feel alone, your problems have been solved.
Stop caring and doing illogical things. I mean there is no logic in doing illogical things is there?

Note: Actually it is up to each individual, where a large number of factors are involved.
I do agree to the "don't care" thing (but maybe not as you meant it). But isn't it better to actually hang out with people instead of just learn not to feel alone?
Also I think that doing illogical things as much as possible makes life waaaaaay funnier. But that's me I guess. Cheesy
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:21:39 AM

Cut all ties.  Stop making friends and lose any sense of empathy you may have at once acquired.  You can't get hurt if you can't feel.

I do agree to the "don't care" thing (but maybe not as you meant it). But isn't it better to actually hang out with people instead of just learn not to feel alone?
Also I think that doing illogical things as much as possible makes life waaaaaay funnier. But that's me I guess. Cheesy

making spontaneous decisions != making irrational decisions
lepirate

Activity: 541

Garbochock

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:26:13 AM

True.
But sometimes it can be fun to be completely irrational, whatever I feel like at the moment.
liteboozer

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:13:15 AM

Drink some beer and go out with your friends or family.

MS.drawing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:45:21 AM

Just take a breathe if you fell bad , nervous or whatever.
You gonna feel relaxed after a big breather
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:18:31 AM

Cut all ties.  Stop making friends and lose any sense of empathy you may have at once acquired.  You can't get hurt if you can't feel.

True.
But sometimes it can be fun to be completely irrational, whatever I feel like at the moment.
that's spontaneous
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 08:20:19 AM

True.
that's spontaneous
Exactly. But most of the time spontaneous will equal to irrational.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:18:13 AM

My tip is to stop giving a fuck.
Pretty much that. You can still be "on" and logical without giving a fuck. All of my favorite people could be described as being both "on" and "off."

If I weren't worried he suspects me of "chemically poisoning" him ("I've got all the symptoms" - doesn't know which chemical, but he's insisting someone poisoned him), my favorite person would be a completely cuckoo bananas, drug-addled co-worker who once came out of the bathroom and asked, "did you just feel the momentum shift?" "What the fuck are you talking about?" "I just shifted the momentum and was wondering if you felt it." There's someone who doesn't give half a fuck about anything, but he still cares about some things.

I think the transition from "not caring" to "not giving a fuck" (and there IS a difference!) is probably the most difficult phase in growing up, one many people never go through, and the transition probably most important in becoming a character. Trolling is maybe the most effective method of converting GaFs to DGaFs... following through and never revealing to the victim you really didn't give half a fuck when you insisted "you still need to file a near-miss report for OSHA compliance because you already plugged those powered speakers into a non-GFCI outlet."
Watoshi

Activity: 511

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:57:22 PM

You will become emotionally strong if you have inspiration. In my case my inspiration is my family.

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:39:32 PM

You will become emotionally strong if you have inspiration. In my case my inspiration is my family.

Very well said.
I will add that source of inspiration can also be faith, spiritual.
It's important to have positive attitude and always see opportunities around you, have confidence in yourself.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 05:30:31 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 06:33:15 PM by LaudaM

Very well said.
I will add that source of inspiration can also be faith, spiritual.
It's important to have positive attitude and always see opportunities around you, have confidence in yourself.
What do you do when something very bad happens? Like when one of your family members i.e. brother/sister murders (rare, but happens) your mom/dad?
What happens with that inspiration?  Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 02:48:34 PM

If you want to be strong emotionally, then have faith with your self that you can do whatever you want to do.
Yes! Also be yourself. Do what makes you happy, so at point you'll forget those things that makes you sad.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: