Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should theymos take French for two semesters?
Oui
Non
Nein
Si'ai (Yapese)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A petition to stop theymos from...  (Read 5792 times)
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 07:02:44 PM

わかりますでsか!!

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 08:15:01 PM

If Phinn was looking for another reason for Theymos not to take french classes, you already gave it to him.
French people are so stupid that when you don't know their language correctly they make fun of you instead of helping you to type/talk correctly. <--- Biggest reason of them all. French being a gay language kinda loses it's importance when you have such a reason.

Ici au Québec (province francophone du Canada), on apprécie énormément les anglophones qui essaient de parler français, c'est une marque de respect. En échange, on essaie souvent de les aider en parlant anglais. Par contre, si un anglophone arrive ici, et ne fait que parler anglais sans même essayer de discuter en français, c'est très mal vu. . Je ne pourrais pas me prononcer sur les coutumes des autres pays (comme la France).

On est aussi très zélé par rapport à notre langue et notre culture. On la défend fermement, à l'aide de plusieurs lois, comme la loi 101, qui donne prédominance à la langue française sur les autres langues.

Je sais que le français n'est pas la langue la plus utile du monde, par contre...au Québec, l'alcool, les bars de danseuses et les clubs sont permis dès 18 ans. En plus, on est reconnu comme étant du monde sur le party. La meilleure utilité de la langue française, c'est d'en connaître un minimum pour gagner le respect des Québécois, et pouvoir venir fêter avec nous  Grin

Here in Québec (french province of Canada), we really appreciate anglophones who try to speak french, it's the best way to show us respect. To thank you for the respect, we usually help you by trying to talk english, and giving you hint in french. But, if an anglophone comes here and only speak english without bothering himself to try to speak french, it's the best way to lose our respect. But I can't say about the habits of other countries (like France).

We're also somewhat crazy about our language and culture. We protect it strongly, with the help of many laws, like loi 101 that give predominance to french over other languages.

I know french is not the most useful language in the world but...here in Québec, the age for alcohol, strippers and nightclubs is 18 years old. And we're known to like party a lot. So the most useful thing for you guys to learn french, it's to learn an acceptable minimum of it, come here, gain our respect and learn how to party.  Grin

Yes the French in France can be very rude too unless your fluent in their languge but if you go to Germany or Spain the locals are usually very friendly to people who don't know their languge or go to the Netherlands and you'll see English speaking TV channels.  If I had the time to learn a language it would be German, Japanese or Mandrin but if I was just learning for fun I would choose a Gaelic language Manx or Cornish (then I'd be understood in Brittany North Western France  Wink )     

teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 09:38:12 PM

If Phinn was looking for another reason for Theymos not to take french classes, you already gave it to him.
French people are so stupid that when you don't know their language correctly they make fun of you instead of helping you to type/talk correctly. <--- Biggest reason of them all. French being a gay language kinda loses it's importance when you have such a reason.

Ici au Québec (province francophone du Canada), on apprécie énormément les anglophones qui essaient de parler français, c'est une marque de respect. En échange, on essaie souvent de les aider en parlant anglais. Par contre, si un anglophone arrive ici, et ne fait que parler anglais sans même essayer de discuter en français, c'est très mal vu. . Je ne pourrais pas me prononcer sur les coutumes des autres pays (comme la France).

On est aussi très zélé par rapport à notre langue et notre culture. On la défend fermement, à l'aide de plusieurs lois, comme la loi 101, qui donne prédominance à la langue française sur les autres langues.

Je sais que le français n'est pas la langue la plus utile du monde, par contre...au Québec, l'alcool, les bars de danseuses et les clubs sont permis dès 18 ans. En plus, on est reconnu comme étant du monde sur le party. La meilleure utilité de la langue française, c'est d'en connaître un minimum pour gagner le respect des Québécois, et pouvoir venir fêter avec nous  Grin

Here in Québec (french province of Canada), we really appreciate anglophones who try to speak french, it's the best way to show us respect. To thank you for the respect, we usually help you by trying to talk english, and giving you hint in french. But, if an anglophone comes here and only speak english without bothering himself to try to speak french, it's the best way to lose our respect. But I can't say about the habits of other countries (like France).

We're also somewhat crazy about our language and culture. We protect it strongly, with the help of many laws, like loi 101 that give predominance to french over other languages.

I know french is not the most useful language in the world but...here in Québec, the age for alcohol, strippers and nightclubs is 18 years old. And we're known to like party a lot. So the most useful thing for you guys to learn french, it's to learn an acceptable minimum of it, come here, gain our respect and learn how to party.  Grin

Yes the French in France can be very rude too unless your fluent in their languge but if you go to Germany or Spain the locals are usually very friendly to people who don't know their languge or go to the Netherlands and you'll see English speaking TV channels.  If I had the time to learn a language it would be German, Japanese or Mandrin but if I was just learning for fun I would choose a Gaelic language Manx or Cornish (then I'd be understood in Brittany North Western France  Wink )     

Ya I agree, the most useful 3 languages..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2012, 09:39:32 PM

Ya I agree, the most useful 3 languages..

After English.

teflone

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 09:40:08 PM

Of course...   Grin

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
marked

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 11:45:49 PM

Of course...   Grin

I think you'll find that International Business English would be a lot more useful. We tend to use a lot more idioms and as such don't realise how hard it is for 2nd language users. They have a much easier time conversing in business language with each other as the foreign language than we do.

marked
teflone

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 12:01:18 AM

Of course...   Grin

I think you'll find that International Business English would be a lot more useful. We tend to use a lot more idioms and as such don't realise how hard it is for 2nd language users. They have a much easier time conversing in business language with each other as the foreign language than we do.

marked

Awee white

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 12:15:27 AM

French isn't that difficult anyways:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu6a1-9ajUQ

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
teflone

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 12:24:38 AM

French isn't that difficult anyways:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu6a1-9ajUQ

OMG!!  I have uconnect in my jeep, its the dumbest speech recog of all time..

I have to go outside and try this now..

Every time I say anything..  the thing wants to dial 911 for an emergency.. 

"Call Home"

Car voice " Dial 911 is this correct?"

Or "Call work"

Car voice "Would you like to delete your phonebook ?"

I hate it.. never works or connects through bluetooth...I disabled it, and stick with my bt earpiece

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 02:33:13 AM

You just made me a lesbian!  
Witnessed, also sig-worthy if I was into that kind of thing.

EDIT: Post 2222 I need to get drunk now.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: