Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitLasers.com - Handheld Lasers and accessories (We ship worldwide)  (Read 53784 times)
Grix (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 06:23:02 PM

Small (lack of) news update: You may have noticed that many lasers have been out of stock for weeks now. It seems my latest parts shipment have been using abnormally long time to arrive. I don't know when lasers when be restocked, but it could be any day now. The 20% off code will be active until I have restocked the lasers and then a few extra days.
The 532nm green lasers, the 1800mW blue laser and the 2800mW are still in stock, however.

Bitlasers.com Review - 140mW 450nm Single-mode Blue laser - Chance "ChanceCoats123" Coats

Pricing and Selection - When I was first getting into the market for a laser, I knew it sure would be nice to find a store which sells lasers for Bitcoins. A quick search brought me to Bitlasers.com; a clearly setup website with lasers for almost any range of users. Since I was buying my first laser, I knew I didn’t want a very high powered model. I found myself drawn to the 50mW violet laser for less than $50 USD. After reading a bit about what else I would need, I added the CR123a batteries also sold on Bitlasers.com to my cart and was ready to checkout. The process is extremely simple. There are two ways to place an order, as a member, or a guest. I chose to create an account to streamline future purchases and the process took no more than a few minutes. I had placed my order and was given a Bitpay address to send my coins to. I sent the coins and quickly got a confirmation email for my order. With shipping to the US included, the grand total game to less than $70 USD, a more than fair price for what I had chosen.The waiting game began…

Communication - After talking with ‘Grix’, the owner of Bitlasers.com and forum member at Bitcointalk.org about my order, he helped to inform me about the various lasers he sold. I had a few questions about a battery charger as well and he quickly helped me to find a model which would work well with the batteries I purchased. Overall, he was a very polite person to talk to and I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him a second time.

Product Quality - After reading the FAQ about shipping on the Bitlasers website, I was expecting a two to three week shipping time. After only a week and a half, however, I received a package from Norway… Who do I know from Norway? I quickly headed upstairs and practically ripped the packing open. The entire setup came nicely packed to ensure no damage occurred during the overseas shipping and the parts were all in great shape. The batteries came in a convenient container and the laser came in parts with very clear instructions. I followed the instructions to a ‘T’ and was ready to lase. I’ve done some machine work on a mill and lathe so seeing the nicely machined parts in the kit was a great start. The laser just felt nice in the hand. Everything about the laser was robust and the one that I received even has O-rings on each section to make the laser water proof. The focusing lens is easily change and doesn’t slip around accidentally. I was very pleased to see how nicely the unit turned out and it worked perfectly. For a first time user of a real laser, I was not disappointed in any way.

Extras - As you might have noticed by now, I mentioned ordering a 50mW violet laser, but my review is for a 140mW blue laser… I was contacted by Grix a few days after placing my order and was told that upon testing the 50mW violet diode, he had found it to be defective. Being a very upstanding seller, Grix offered multiple no-cost alternatives for me to choose from, all of which were more expensive than the laser that I had purchased. He could have easily asked me to wait and ordered a replacement diode, but instead he went out the way to please his customer. This is a sign of a truly reputable seller and is the primary reason why I will end up buying more lasers from Grix in the future.

Thanks for the review!  Smiley

BTC: 1Fahk2aa4NS4Qds4VDAL4mpNArDEdV2K5K
LaserShowGen Laser Show Software
Helios Laser Show Hardware
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:34:31 PM

Most lasers are finally back in stock!

Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 06:13:11 PM

Affiliate commision increased from 5 to 10% in case someone wants to make some money by advertising Smiley

Also big permanent price drop on our 750mW orange-red laser, from $219 to $169 Smiley

Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 02:48:21 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 08:57:06 PM by Grix

Starting in around a week or two, I will start my vacation and also move to a different house, so orders might be severely delayed, in waves. I will post a notice on the site when closer in time.

EDIT: If you want the order delivered before the vacation, you need to order before June 13th! Regular order processing resumes late June.

Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 07:34:45 PM

I am back from vacation, orders are processing normally.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:03:46 PM

Any idea when you might get more 800mW violets in?
Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 07:01:02 PM

Now! I had a lot of parts waiting for me when I came home, but I forgot to update the stock status on the website.

PS: Price reduction on our 1800mW blue laser, to $199: http://bitlasers.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=73

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:20:09 AM

Now! I had a lot of parts waiting for me when I came home, but I forgot to update the stock status on the website.

PS: Price reduction on our 1800mW blue laser, to $199: http://bitlasers.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=73
Ah dammit. Sounds like I'm running out of excuses to not get one. Tongue
Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 08:43:06 PM

Some high-end models (the ones using the larger type host) are out of stock at the moment. Will be restocked in around 2-3 weeks hopefully.

Along with the restock, we will launch two new models! Specs are still in the works but they are very exciting. One will feature a different shade of blue (460-470nm), with relatively good beam characteristics and a brightness beating every other laser we sell! The other is a stronger version of our current single mode orange-red laser. Stay tuned.

Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:15:50 PM

New laser model released: http://bitlasers.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=80

This is a 250mW 638nm orange-red laser! 638nm is much brighter than the usual red laser which is 660nm, so this is much brighter than our other 250mw red laser that we stock. It is also single-mode which gives a very clean beam.

More, very good news are coming soon, within two weeks probably.

Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 08:41:03 PM

Most lasers are back in stock now!

And, we just reduced the prices on many more of our lasers! Including the 2800mW blue down to $299 from $359, and our 750 and 350mW orange-red lasers to $149 and $119 respectively.

Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:30:20 PM

A new beast of a laser is relased! We now sell a 462nm rare blue 2200mW laser! It is our brightest laser yet, the diodes are very impressive.

Link: 2200mW 462nm Rare Blue Laser Parts Bundle

Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 07:55:23 PM

Our 700mW violet laser have been upgraded to 900mW due a switch to a different diode! And the price stays the same Smiley This is now the most powerful single-mode laser we sell.

http://bitlasers.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=57

Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 08:02:32 PM

Hey grix, long time ago. I am actually looking for a cheaper green one u got for sale atm. I like your work and figured u might still have something laying around?

Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 04:25:16 PM

Hey grix, long time ago. I am actually looking for a cheaper green one u got for sale atm. I like your work and figured u might still have something laying around?

I stopped selling DPSS green lasers in my shop due to difficulty sourcing parts instead of whole lasers, plus the fact that I couldn't really compete with the chinese market for pre-built DPSS green lasers anyway. They became a liability.
I have no hosts for those lasers left, BUT, I still have a couple of modules, and it might work to mount them in the same host as all the other lasers I sell. If so, I can sell them off for much cheaper than the rare green lasers I list on my site now. Give me a day or two and I can test it out and put them up for sale if it works, probably in the special/discounted items category.

edmlbox

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:15:42 PM

I'll buy one very soon!!!!!!!
Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:39:13 PM

Fancy a discount? Just 6 more twitter followers until we hit 200, when that happens we'll have a sale!

https://twitter.com/BitLaserscom

Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:51:08 PM

Fancy a discount? Just 6 more twitter followers until we hit 200, when that happens we'll have a sale!

Hah, i could send 1000 some egg followers for fun, just to see what kind of sale, but that will not be nice would it.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:58:22 AM

HOLY CRAP!!! These are the coolest things I have EVER SEEN!

I am most definitely saving my toy money for one of these very soon!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Grix (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 10:25:43 PM

Hah, i could send 1000 some egg followers for fun, just to see what kind of sale, but that will not be nice would it.

Hehe, I wouldn't say no  Tongue

HOLY CRAP!!! These are the coolest things I have EVER SEEN!

I am most definitely saving my toy money for one of these very soon!

Be careful, lasers are very addictive! After one, you might start craving more, and won't stop until you have every color there is!  Smiley Been there, done that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: