pirateat40 (OP)
Avast Ye!
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
|
 |
April 14, 2012, 10:12:28 PM Last edit: April 26, 2012, 11:23:36 PM by pirateat40 |
|
Hello forum, I'm looking for a logo for Bitcoin Savings & Trust. I know we have a few designers in the crowd and looking forward to what comes of this. Objective:- Build a logo for "Bitcoin Savings & Trust" including all of the text.
- Make it professional looking and include either a Photoshop or Illustrator file of the final product.
- Make a tiny but noticable refereance to "Pirate" from the old name of the service.
Reward:The winner will receive the following: - 50 BTC
- My respect and first dibs on graphic work for the projects I manage.
- Priority service and instant access to all of the services I manage.
Post your creations in this thread or PM them to me.Good luck and enjoy. The winner is.... Designed by Kristian Designs @ http://www.kristiandesigns.com/Thanks to everyone that sent in artwork and participated in this challenge. It's about to get exciting again...-pirate@40
|
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6563
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
April 17, 2012, 04:37:06 PM |
|
I'm looking forward to seeing some of the designs.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
rjk
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
1ngldh
|
 |
April 17, 2012, 05:11:38 PM |
|
Sucks nobody has submitted yet, I played around in Illustrator to get this:  Maybe someone who actually knows something about typestyles and stuff could fix it.
|
|
|
|
|
TheBitMan
|
 |
April 17, 2012, 07:56:45 PM |
|
 Shot at 2012-04-17 I wrote pirate brand as well as the guy on top..I can change it around though
|
|
|
|
|
|
cablepair
|
 |
April 17, 2012, 08:39:40 PM |
|
hey pirate this is a cool contest, just one question.... Can we have multiple entries? thanks. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
area
|
 |
April 17, 2012, 08:54:28 PM |
|
Still haven't quite found the middle ground for the parrot's head that's not too cartoony but also doesn't look like a falcon, but my current WIP. 
|
|
|
|
|
rjk
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
1ngldh
|
 |
April 17, 2012, 09:50:47 PM |
|
Still haven't quite found the middle ground for the parrot's head that's not too cartoony but also doesn't look like a falcon, but my current WIP. https://i.imgur.com/0BPp2.pngOoo nice, if you can't get the whole parrot right to your satisfaction, try using just the head.
|
|
|
|
|
JohnBigheart
|
 |
April 18, 2012, 09:18:41 AM Last edit: April 04, 2013, 04:42:58 PM by JohnBigheart |
|
 Classic vintage typeset, with the nautical compass watermark Png, B&W on transparent. Vector graphics done in Inkscape, infinitely re sizable without loss of quality.
|
World renowned expert on silly sketches and stupid gif animations. Your tips are welcome: 17cETm8zDugFKuNQMprW6GgAFEpmrcPUA
|
|
|
pirateat40 (OP)
Avast Ye!
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
|
 |
April 18, 2012, 03:41:00 PM |
|
hey pirate this is a cool contest, just one question.... Can we have multiple entries? thanks.  Yes
|
|
|
|
|
JohnBigheart
|
 |
April 18, 2012, 04:29:04 PM |
|
With an added pirate cap to hint to the fund's noble heritage 
|
World renowned expert on silly sketches and stupid gif animations. Your tips are welcome: 17cETm8zDugFKuNQMprW6GgAFEpmrcPUA
|
|
|
|
Timbo925
|
 |
April 18, 2012, 06:03:50 PM |
|
My first entry. Went for bright colors on this one. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
brendio
|
 |
April 18, 2012, 11:25:47 PM |
|
With an added pirate cap to hint to the fund's noble heritage  This one's my fav so far.
|
|
|
|
|
dollartrader
|
 |
April 19, 2012, 05:09:30 AM |
|
Posted for an associate. Not my design: 
|
|
|
|
|
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy
Hero Member
   

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
|
 |
April 19, 2012, 05:51:42 AM |
|
 I don't know about you, but it seemed like no one else was even trying.
|
|
|
|
|
brendio
|
 |
April 19, 2012, 05:55:32 AM |
|
 I don't know about you, but it seemed like no one else was even trying. Make the coin a Casascius coin and you might be onto something. 
|
|
|
|
|
Timbo925
|
 |
April 19, 2012, 08:16:16 AM |
|
Next design more professional look. The B from bitcoin is masked, out of the shape of a sail. Giving a subtly hint the the name of the service below. Hope you guys like it. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
dollartrader
|
 |
April 19, 2012, 12:22:44 PM |
|
A couple more revisions. I'll pass along any design ideas.. 
|
|
|
|
|
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy
Hero Member
   

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
|
 |
April 19, 2012, 12:28:44 PM |
|
A couple more revisions. I'll pass along any design ideas..  I like the first one for the style, but honestly I have to question the mindset behind OP for asking for a pirate to be associated with people's savings/trust. The only thing better than that would be if he turned out to be a scammer. I mean, come on people.
|
|
|
|
|
dollartrader
|
 |
April 19, 2012, 12:35:20 PM |
|
I like the first one for the style, but honestly I have to question the mindset behind OP for asking for a pirate to be associated with people's savings/trust. The only thing better than that would be if he turned out to be a scammer. I mean, come on people.
The logo designer, not knowing anything about bitcoin (until now), asked the exact same question... 
|
|
|
|
|
coin_toss
Member


Activity: 117
Merit: 10
|
 |
April 19, 2012, 01:43:21 PM |
|
A couple more revisions. I'll pass along any design ideas..  First one is looking really nice
|
|
|
|
|
|