Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: A third of Men In Devout Muslim Pakistan Say Raping Boys Is Acceptable…  (Read 1846 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:18:51 PM

Ijaz, a bus conductor in his early twenties, spends his days travelling through the bustling streets of Peshawar in northern Pakistan, working hard to scrape a living.

The pay is low and the hours are long, and Ijaz, like many of his colleagues, remains unwed and has no family.
Instead of going home come nightfall, he, and many others, spend their time with street children, paying them as little as 75p for sex and when they have no money, brutally abusing them.

‘Once, there was a boy on the bus and everyone had sex with him,’ confesses Ijaz who admits to raping 12 different children during his career as a bus conductor.

‘I did it too but what else could I do? They invited me. And he was that kind of boy anyway.’

Sexual abuse in Pakistan is rife. An estimated four million children in the country are forced into work from an early age due to poverty and of those, more than a million live on the streets where they are easy prey for men like Ijaz.

A recent survey of 1,800 men found that a third believe that not only is raping little boys not a crime, it’s not even a bad thing to do

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2739799/Why-millions-Pakistani-children-falling-prey-vicious-paedophiles.html

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:23:16 PM

Have these people been so repressed that the don't know that the rape of a child is wrong? It's the same as those who marry children. The world governments and the ordinary people really need to start standing up and telling the governments of these countries that enough is enough!!! Including our own country!!!

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:07:00 PM

Even in this our country we close our eyes to the plight of boys getting raped by men and reading this about Pakistan is horrible. Very little can be done in these countries its a different culture and quite acceptable for the boys since they get food and many are homeless orphans and street dwellers. Too awful to imagine what they will grow up to become, they are our future?

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:23:32 PM

Who cares? As long as they remain in Pakistan it is not our problem. But we should make sure that migrants from Pakistan don't behave similarly, once they land in the EU (there are quite a lot of them there, with more than 1 million in the UK alone). However, recently I am hearing disturbing reports which indicate otherwise. Take a look at this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735169/Betrayed-PC-cowards-Damning-report-reveals-1-400-girls-abused-sex-gangs-social-workers-police-feared-racism-claims-did-nothing.html
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:48:29 PM

Have these people been so repressed that the don't know that the rape of a child is wrong? It's the same as those who marry children. The world governments and the ordinary people really need to start standing up and telling the governments of these countries that enough is enough!!! Including our own country!!!

hey, to be fair, catholic priests pull the same shit, and they have their own cabal of secrets. i don't think it's an isolated issue with pakistan only.. it just seems that there are fewer repercussions for doing that kind of thing in that region of the world.
Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:58:44 AM

Good old Western culture has been done for millenias...

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:25:34 AM

i'm not so sure it's "western culture" as it is an aberration of people who are sick in the mind. if you were into that kind of stuff, you'd have to do it behind closed doors, out of the public eye. i'm not sure how prevalent it is in pakistan either, so it could just be a group of cringey creeps there too.
Matze

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:12:58 AM

hey, to be fair, catholic priests pull the same shit, and they have their own cabal of secrets. i don't think it's an isolated issue with pakistan only.. it just seems that there are fewer repercussions for doing that kind of thing in that region of the world.
I don't think catholic priests are saying that this is okay to do publicly. Even the ones that do this admit that what they are doing is wrong but they have a problem that forces them to abuse young boys.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:12:03 AM

i'm not so sure it's "western culture" as it is an aberration of people who are sick in the mind. if you were into that kind of stuff, you'd have to do it behind closed doors, out of the public eye. i'm not sure how prevalent it is in pakistan either, so it could just be a group of cringey creeps there too.

The answer to "i'm not sure how prevalent it is in pakistan either" is in the title of this thread: one third of all men...

TrailingComet

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:08:38 AM

Buggery and sodomy is pretty common in rural Pakistan
Hetero sex is hard to come by, so you take what you can get

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:30:35 AM

Buggery and sodomy is pretty common in rural Pakistan
Hetero sex is hard to come by, so you take what you can get

Hetero sex is not that hard to find in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Even in the Taliban dominated tribal areas, you will be able to find brothels. But they are relatively expensive compared to the street boys (costs anything from $5 to $25). There are even Chinese-run brothels operating all across Pakistan. But then, street boys are inexpensive, and they are vulnerable.
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:38:14 AM

I can hardly believe that these horrible acts are occurring in 2014 !
It seems that human civilization didn't performed any progress and this is very sad..

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Mr.Bitty

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:12:56 PM

The saddest thing is the boys who being abused today will go on to be the men who will abuse the next generation of boys. The cultural attitude towards this nonchalant and this is why it will never change in my lifetime.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:46:10 PM

Absolutely disgusting and heartbreaking as what chance do these poor little boys have. Instead of wasting money on nuclear weapons and plans to bomb western targets, why don't the government and extremists do something about protecting these children?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:09:14 PM

Absolutely disgusting and heartbreaking as what chance do these poor little boys have. Instead of wasting money on nuclear weapons and plans to bomb western targets, why don't the government and extremists do something about protecting these children?

There are millions of street children in Pakistan and very few orphanages. To put it simply, Pakistan does not have sufficient funds to provide protection to all these children. May be it is time to popularize family planning there. If a country can't take care of its population, then may be it is time to limit the uncontrolled population growth.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:22:59 PM

There are millions of street children in Pakistan and very few orphanages. To put it simply, Pakistan does not have sufficient funds to provide protection to all these children. May be it is time to popularize family planning there. If a country can't take care of its population, then may be it is time to limit the uncontrolled population growth.
What a disgusting man admitting to doing this but trying to justify it because he can't help it Then he goes off to the Mosque to pray knowing his God doesn't like what he's doing Why isn't he excommunicated from his Mosque They should be doing something to prevent these evil sex starved men from doing this.
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:24:09 PM

Their religion forbids the contraception and the abortion, and this explain their large uncontrollable numbers.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:33:34 PM

Their religion forbids the contraception and the abortion, and this explain their large uncontrollable numbers.

I am not that sure about that. During the late 90s, Iran had such a successful family planning program. The birth rate there dropped by almost 80% (from 9 children per woman to 1.6 children per woman), and it got even below the American birth rate. But then the clerics got alarmed, and forced the newly elected Ahmedinedjad to drop the family planning policies. But even now, the Iranian birth rate is much below the rate needed for replacement (around 1.8 children per woman, compared to 4 children per woman in Pakistan and 5.5 in Afghanistan).
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:50:51 PM

What I don't get is this... The Islamic nutters fighting western culture, they say they absolutely hate drugs, homosexuality etc... Yet sorry to say this but the type of sex act is exactly that and the drugs are exactly what we want off our streets.... So why do these people hell bend on destroying our freedoms not kick things off in their own back yard..clean up their own culture then lecture to us?!

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

I can hardly believe that these horrible acts are occurring in 2014 !
It seems that human civilization didn't performed any progress and this is very sad..

Everyone believes having a smartphone in their pocket is proof of a new paradigm in the world now. The same way humans believed airplanes was proof of a better, happier world...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: