Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 12:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITTREX IS IN SHIT  (Read 2911 times)
GumboToGumbo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:59:24 PM

The real question is will bittrex be able to handle Guldencoin trades in about 3 months from now as that coin starts ramping up.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:08:53 PM

somebody said you can't blame bittrex if you lost your money in bittrex, it's your choice. but i wonder if this is all my fault if this exchange add many shit coins and big hide premine coins to cause me lost much money. is this just my fault?  they can add coins freely and remove them freely. no matter how shit the coins are. no matter how much the investors lost. they are making money happily and don't need to be liable for their fault. is this fair for me and us?

I can't believe how many people complain about losing so much money. Things are going better than ever. I have many clients that I trade for, and were killing it. Send me a pm if you need some help lol. Im not trying to be mean. But many of the coins listed on Bittrex are not coins that you can use without a good exit plan in place.

Maybe people need to just accept the 20, 30, 40% gains and move on, stop falling in love with coins, and don't let the one you sold that is now worth a million dollars have any bearing on how you trade.

I think these are traders biggest problems right now, not Bittrex or shitcoins.

Like I said, things are rolling right along over here. I would start with the three things above, and then contact someone like me for help, because there is plenty of money to be made.

And please understand, Im not directing all this at you vsmamm, I just hear things like this a lot, as if crypto is some game that people keep losing.

For all those losing money, there are just as many of us making money. It all does not just go to scammers, there are many people like myself that do this for a living and are just honest traders.

your full of shit..
markets are down across the board.
your the only guy making money hand over fist LOL
..for "your clients" what ever the fuck that means hahhaa

Just BTCD and KEY alone did wonders. And I'm not the only one making money around here lol. Come on man.

Take a look at all the BTC I've been selling for spare change. I didn't buy those bitcoins Spoetnik, I made them. And there is more. There are plenty of coins that you can make money on right now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:22:31 PM

somebody said you can't blame bittrex if you lost your money in bittrex, it's your choice. but i wonder if this is all my fault if this exchange add many shit coins and big hide premine coins to cause me lost much money. is this just my fault?  they can add coins freely and remove them freely. no matter how shit the coins are. no matter how much the investors lost. they are making money happily and don't need to be liable for their fault. is this fair for me and us?

I can't believe how many people complain about losing so much money. Things are going better than ever. I have many clients that I trade for, and were killing it. Send me a pm if you need some help lol. Im not trying to be mean. But many of the coins listed on Bittrex are not coins that you can use without a good exit plan in place.

Maybe people need to just accept the 20, 30, 40% gains and move on, stop falling in love with coins, and don't let the one you sold that is now worth a million dollars have any bearing on how you trade.

Like I said, things are rolling right along over here. I would start with the three things above, and then contact someone like me for help, because there is plenty of money to be made.

And please understand, Im not directing all this at you vsmamm, I just hear things like this a lot, as if crypto is some game that people keep losing.

For all those losing money, there are just as many of us making money. It all does not just go to scammers, there are many people like myself that do this for a living and are just honest traders.

your full of shit..

Just BTCD and KEY alone did wonders. And I'm not the only one making money around here lol. Come on man.

Take a look at all the BTC I've been selling for spare change. I didn't buy those bitcoins Spoetnik, I made them. And there is more. There are plenty of coins that you can make money on right now.

sorry i have integrity i don't invest in risky fly by night scam coins thanks..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:27:56 PM

guys if you didn't notice there is a flurry of new topics about noobs bashing Bittrex here today.

which makes me even more skeptical there is any truth to what the OP said here.
i don't believe in coincidence much in crypto hahaha

so factor in there is other topics that popped up at the same time as this one.. bashing the exchange.

i am only interested in what the OP said here.. the topic at hand.
this topic is not about whether i approve of the coins they add.
i get the feeling some guy or two lost some money on crap coins there and came here to bash on Bittrex.

i don't find the OP's story very believable..
if he wanted it believable i think he would have done a better job backing up his claims.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.. or go home !

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:36:13 PM

your full of shit..

What do you invest in? If you can't pull a few dollars out of those your missing out.

95% are "scamcoins". But there are coins that I don't think are going to make it forever because most of them don't. But I give a lot of coins a shot, I check em out, mine them a little too.

Look at my posts, and tell me by my responses what you think I may have threw at what, and tell me I didn't make money. Giving a lot of coins a look so you can spot the ones with promise, the ones that aren't total scams that is, which sometimes you find out thats the case and get out.

ShopX was a great example, I had no idea it was a scam until I started seeing the heading of the topic start having a countdown to the day it would rise 10x. I got out right away. I should have paid closer attention, but I sold for an 800% profit. It wasn't my fault, and I warned everybody way ahead of time, and nobody wanted to listen. A few did lol

Spoetnik by the upset tone "Markets are down across the board", I can say you can read my posts for free.

just fu&%ing with ya

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Annington (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:59:23 PM

Sometimes I do wonder if all this fud against exchanges just isn't some personal rivalry.

Again, no evidence, just "a friend of a friend" told me. Posted by an account registered..lets see..today.

Seems legit.

As I said, people can choose to believe or not to believe. It is their choice:  I'm not Snowden and don't need any glory.  Even posting what I did is in a legal gray area.  If I started posting images of confidential documents then my next stop would be a visit to the Moscow airport. Also this isn't a Mintpal FUD attack; they've actually been cooperative with the authorities.  Did anyone notice that the Isis coin was delisted from there recently? All it took was a phone call and there was 0 pushback about the coin being supposedly based around an Egyptian goddess.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:09:18 PM

Sometimes I do wonder if all this fud against exchanges just isn't some personal rivalry.

Again, no evidence, just "a friend of a friend" told me. Posted by an account registered..lets see..today.

Seems legit.

As I said, people can choose to believe or not to believe. It is their choice:  I'm not Snowden and don't need any glory.  Even posting what I did is in a legal gray area.  If I started posting images of confidential documents then my next stop would be a visit to the Moscow airport. Also this isn't a Mintpal FUD attack; they've actually been cooperative with the authorities. 

are people reading this lol. It's not a spy novel, mr I don't want to compare myself to snowden. huh?

I can't wait to hear whats next in the story, is there a plot twist coming up? goof   Shocked

BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:15:33 PM

I will gladly pour tens of thousands of dollars into lawyers to protect Maieuticoin. Also, most of what you say the feds plan to do isn't even possible

However, I'm very aware this post is a giant farce  Wink
you mean 2014 coin or what will you call it next? I know shitcoin.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:13:58 PM

your full of shit..

What do you invest in? If you can't pull a few dollars out of those your missing out.

95% are "scamcoins". But there are coins that I don't think are going to make it forever because most of them don't. But I give a lot of coins a shot, I check em out, mine them a little too.

Look at my posts, and tell me by my responses what you think I may have threw at what, and tell me I didn't make money. Giving a lot of coins a look so you can spot the ones with promise, the ones that aren't total scams that is, which sometimes you find out thats the case and get out.

ShopX was a great example, I had no idea it was a scam until I started seeing the heading of the topic start having a countdown to the day it would rise 10x. I got out right away. I should have paid closer attention, but I sold for an 800% profit. It wasn't my fault, and I warned everybody way ahead of time, and nobody wanted to listen. A few did lol

Spoetnik by the upset tone "Markets are down across the board", I can say you can read my posts for free.

just fu&%ing with ya

it's not about what i invest in.. it's about your bold claims on scam coins pushed by notorious exchange mods
and how you contradict everyone in crypto with this smug-ass cocky bullshit how you say there is "easy" money to be made
and then how you claim you made 100+ Bitcoin "easily" from shit coins like Keycoin !
It's not ABOUT me pal.. i am NOT the one making bold ridiculous claims.. about what i do for my "clients" LOL

and puuuuuhleeeeeze NOOB spare me this cocky fucking crap about contacting you for some trade advice.
Unlike you i know how to make Money from Crypto with class and integrity.. long before you showed up here profiting from scam coins (scamming noobs)
When you have been a trader long enough you get trading SKILLS then you don't have to rely on fucking over vulnerable people for Bitcoin profits (for your clients)

so everybody.. we got us a trader pro here and he is willing to show you all how easy it is to make a few hundred Bitcoin just PM him..
he said we should have all made hundred's of BTC lately.. so i guess we're all doin' in wrong LOL
and i guess if you have no money to invest to make the $50,000 to $100,000 pure profit he will give it to you on credit or something ?

oh but first you may wanna search this forum for topics on the scam coins he suggest investing in ..cough cough Keycoin LOL

gimme a god damn bloody fucking break scammy bullshitting NOOB lol  Roll Eyes
who the fuck do you think your talking to with your wild ass retarded bullshit fantasy stories ?
..more Dragons kid and maybe throw in some fucking Unicorns too ? (draw in the faggy Game Of Thrones kiddiot crowd)

you sound exactly like that notorious coin hyper / spammer bragging about making hundreds of BTC while back on Cryptsy chat ALL the time.. (can't recall his name)
Liek OMGZ i made 300 BTC on shitcoin XYZ buy buy buy buy buy buy every two fucking seconds (while mods watch)

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:43:37 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 12:05:57 AM by Chris001

your full of shit..

just fu&%ing with ya

it's not about what i invest in.. it's about your bold claims on scam coins pushed by notorious exchange mods
and how you contradict everyone in crypto with this smug-ass cocky bullshit how you say there is "easy" money to be made
and then how you claim you made 100+ Bitcoin "easily" from shit coins like Keycoin !
It's not ABOUT me pal.. i am NOT the one making bold ridiculous claims.. about what i do for my "clients" LOL

and puuuuuhleeeeeze NOOB spare me this cocky fucking crap about contacting you for some trade advice.
Unlike you i know how to make Money from Crypto with class and integrity.. long before you showed up here profiting from scam coins (scamming noobs)
When you have been a trader long enough you get trading SKILLS then you don't have to rely on fucking over vulnerable people for Bitcoin profits (for your clients)

so everybody.. we got us a trader pro here and he is willing to show you all how easy it is to make a few hundred Bitcoin just PM him..
he said we should have all made hundred's of BTC lately.. so i guess we're all doin' in wrong LOL
and i guess if you have no money to invest to make the $50,000 to $100,000 pure profit he will give it to you on credit or something ?

oh but first you may wanna search this forum for topics on the scam coins he suggest investing in ..cough cough Keycoin LOL

gimme a god damn bloody fucking break scammy bullshitting NOOB lol  Roll Eyes
who the fuck do you think your talking to with your wild ass retarded bullshit fantasy stories ?
..more Dragons kid and maybe throw in some fucking Unicorns too ? (draw in the faggy Game Of Thrones kiddiot crowd)

you sound exactly like that notorious coin hyper / spammer bragging about making hundreds of BTC while back on Cryptsy chat ALL the time.. (can't recall his name)
Liek OMGZ i made 300 BTC on shitcoin XYZ buy buy buy buy buy buy every two fucking seconds (while mods watch)

I have never played these Dragon or Unicorn games you are talking about

I have never ripped off any noobs, I think you got me mixed up with some other guy that shocked you when he said he makes money in cryptos lol.

A few of your quotes are off, thats not me. I never claimed that BTC was coming in by the hundreds, or that it was easy.

I am know I'm not new because I feel like I've read every post you have ever written. That means I'm pretty dedicated.

I have only helped people. You try to help people in your weird way, thats why I always read your stuff. Very entertaining!

kitaco

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:57:09 PM

Bittrex is shit

Must be why everyone is always in the IRC and on twitter asking for their coin to be added so they can avoid using c-cex, polo, and bleu.

Roll Eyes

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:22:40 PM

bittrex host a lot of scam coins....they need to step their game up for the community.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:24:38 PM

Is the OP able to provide some proof other than what you claimed already ?

and Chris i have nothing to say to you ..your a clown period.

i bet i was flipping BTC for profit before you started pumping and dumping shit coins on Victims for 100's of BTC profit (as you claim)
Keycoin had 127 BTC volume when i looked last at Bittrex and you claim to make 100's of BTC profit ?
Your full of shit period .

and i feel sorry for people who get suckered by your kind in this scene  Undecided

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:51:03 AM

Is the OP able to provide some proof other than what you claimed already ?

and Chris i have nothing to say to you ..your a clown period.

i bet i was flipping BTC for profit before you started pumping and dumping shit coins on Victims for 100's of BTC profit (as you claim)
Keycoin had 127 BTC volume when i looked last at Bittrex and you claim to make 100's of BTC profit ?
Your full of shit period .

and i feel sorry for people who get suckered by your kind in this scene  Undecided

Again, I think you have me screwed up with a couple other people for one, and if anyone is a clown, that would be you, and you're proud of it, hell I'm proud of it! I love ya guy, and not in a gay way I know that freaks ya out. And you mean well, and you help, and are right most of the time because you assume, and turn whats most probable, into your gospel and stick to it in a very insane and entertaining way, that drives some people crazy, and others love it because of the hilarious and chaotic way it you plaster deliver it.

I worry about the few honest people and coins that aren't what you claim, to be outright scam dishonest devs, because although the coin may not be preforming great, they are good people trying to do good and you hurt them.

But like I said I love your shit. I know you love being a clown about shit too because when they had the vote you were so happy when you won. After you declared yourself the winner, you were tied up with some other guy, I signed in with a few of my socks and took care of it for ya. It was the least I could do. And when you declared yourself the winner you were, but I just wanted to keep it that way. Good Job!

"pumping and dumping shit coins on Victims for 100's of BTC for profit (as I claimed)

This I think this was said to you by someone because you feel pretty sure about this, I wasn't the guy. Never said that ever. Seriously.

"Keycoin had 127 BTC volume when i looked last at Bittrex and you claim to make 100's of BTC profit"

You associating this false 100s of BTC is profit, that you say I said? Now they were supposed to be only from Keycoin too? WTF Spoetnik?Come on man.

When I told ya if ya needed free help you can just read my posts, I didn't mean only read my last post, which must have been Keycoin. When you made the comment with such a tone of defeat "markets are down across the board, with an attitude that if you make a profit, you must be a theif, is great storytelling, and Im honored for me and my clients to be a part of one of your rants as I know people read them! I mean youre famous, does this mean I'm famous too? Like a celebrity? Sweet!!

"get suckered by your kind"

I'm not suckering anybody Spoetnik, I don't scam people, Im not a coin dev, PERIOD. Honest Miner, Honest Trader

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: