Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is anyone paying more in maintenance than making profit in Cex.io?  (Read 2446 times)
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 11:05:02 AM

The main advantage was get hash , mine , sell it back , the difference should be + so you make profit.

So even tough its unlikely you could still profit even if the maintanance is more the mining just by selling it for higher price and covering the loses. Tough that never happens because price usually goes lower by time rather then higher , just like used cars.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:57:42 AM

The main advantage was get hash , mine , sell it back , the difference should be + so you make profit.

So even tough its unlikely you could still profit even if the maintanance is more the mining just by selling it for higher price and covering the loses. Tough that never happens because price usually goes lower by time rather then higher , just like used cars.

The odd thing was that for a long time (at least 2 months I'm aware of), prices of shares actually went UP week after week, despite profit dropping over the same period. Cex.io has always been a weird place economically.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: