Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vircurex nxt withdrawal not appearing in block explorer/wallet  (Read 1388 times)
playthisontheradio (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:25:05 PM

Can anyone offer some guidance? Vircurex offers very few customer support contact options.
hifilij

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:05:56 PM

Hello,

Well, I'm afraid that Vircurex has taken me as well.  I foolishly started to trade for NXT there without having done my proper due diligence and found out only too late that not only does there NXT withdrawal mechanism not function at all (it only deducts from your balance while sending out no transaction at all) they also do not respond to customer emails.  I sent them two emails and waited a week, no response.  Tomorrow is the day that they delist and stop supporting NXT altogether.  Rather than liquidate my entire position for a huge loss and withdraw BTC (BTC withdrawals still work) I decided to eat the entire loss and share my experience, for the record.  I also sent them a final and unpleasant email:

What's up winners,

This will be my 3rd and final email.  Your withdrawals of NXT are broken.  I've tried to withdraw small amounts several times and they disappear.  I've sold off a little bit of NXT for BTC at reasonable prices and have withdrawn what I could.  Congratulations.  You've now got 15,000 NXT of my money that your just gonna hang onto I guess.  Why don't you just close shop and blow away?  You've taken my money and ignored my emails.  Close down your website and just disappear.  In fact, you should go to Japan, find Mark Karpeles and take him to a titty bar with my money.

Seriously, you guys are not cut out for the exchange business.  Use your stolen customer funds to go start a lemonade stand or something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: