Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex! you stop at nothing to earn money!  (Read 1322 times)
vsmamm (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:51:33 PM

somebody said you can't blame bittrex if you lost your money in bittrex, it's your choice. but i wonder if this is all my fault if this exchange add many shit coins and big hide premine coins to cause me lost much money. is this just my fault?  they can add coins freely and remove them freely. no matter how shit the coins are. no matter how much the investors lost. they are making money happily and don't need to be liable for their fault. is this fair for me and us? i know i stand out to say this is too childish. maybe i am too young to understand this crypto currency world. maybe everybody just don't want to bring trouble on themself. maybe most of people stop at nothing to earn money. certainly, include bittrex.

can you do some homework before you add coins? can you make up the investors if you made the mistake?

the investors, can you stand out to avoid these exchanges together?  don't let them do what they want to do and don't bear any cost, they must liable for their fault. this is not just for bittrex, this is for every shit exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:03:58 AM

I 2nd this thought, but also think twice before investing into coins because things like this tend to happen often.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:52:54 AM

somebody said you can't blame bittrex if you lost your money in bittrex, it's your choice. but i wonder if this is all my fault if this exchange add many shit coins and big hide premine coins to cause me lost much money. is this just my fault?  they can add coins freely and remove them freely. no matter how shit the coins are. no matter how much the investors lost. they are making money happily and don't need to be liable for their fault. is this fair for me and us? i know i stand out to say this is too childish. maybe i am too young to understand this crypto currency world. maybe everybody just don't want to bring trouble on themself. maybe most of people stop at nothing to earn money. certainly, include bittrex.

can you do some homework before you add coins? can you make up the investors if you made the mistake?

the investors, can you stand out to avoid these exchanges together?  don't let them do what they want to do and don't bear any cost, they must liable for their fault. this is not just for bittrex, this is for every shit exchanges.

Not to defend bittrex or whoever else:

can you do some homework before you buy coins?
RyanPumper

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:43:41 AM

Not to defend bittrex or whoever else:

can you do some homework before you buy coins?

This..

Don't be upset with the results you get from the work you didn't do.. It's always good practice to do some form of research before investing in a coin. There's a "shitcoin" on every exchange... no use singling out bittrex.

Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:55:29 AM

They got great coins like Guldencoin but I think even Guldencoins price might be a bit high now. I have no doubt it will be over 2k by the end of the year but I think you will be able to get in at around 900-1000.

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:50:10 AM

Don't really see why you can blame Bittrex. You bought those coins hoping to sell off to others to make money. Too bad you became the bagholder.

ALl these clone coins are useless and are just tokens to play some kind of hot potato. Some win, some lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: