Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof-of-Strip... Get Involved  (Read 2414 times)
NakedBits (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:21:04 PM

Hello fellow crypto-enthusiast’s. I would like to announce the new algorithm that allows my experiment to operate. It's called proof-of-strip and for more info keep reading.

My experiment is the beginning of a show I’m doing. It’s a weekly video bitcoin and crypto informational/news show. It’s designed to keep you up to date on the weekly news, views, and events in crypto-land.

I know there are already crypto news shows out there, but mine will be completely different. I was inspired to try something different when reading about Vitalik Buterin's Bitcoin Magazine model in which he would wait until he reached a certain bitcoin level before releasing the next article. I am trying something similar, a new kind of subscription model I’m calling proof-of-strip. As I reach certain subscriber levels, I will perform my show with less clothing, until I’m doing it completely nude.  Wink

The subscription is only $1 a week, and I accept over 30 different crypto-currencies through coinpayments.

My goal is to not only entertain but actually inform you of the weeks events.

I also think this might be a good way to introduce people to crypto that might not have cared or paid it any attention before, you know, until a naked woman is in front of them talking about it. Could be a good way to get crypto-skeptics to at least listen. Some of it’s got to sink in right?

If this is something you’re interested in check out my site and please subscribe. I made it cheap enough for everyone to participate. For the price of a latte you can get over a month of weekly crypto news.

So c’mon, use your bitcoins with a merchant that won’t cash them out to fiat.

All the deets are on the site, so check it out and let me know what you think. This will be a new experience for me so any feedback is welcomed. Smiley

Come for the tits and stay for the bits!  Cheesy

Thx guys and gals for reading...

Your Bitcoin Belle  Kiss
- www.nakedbits.com
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:29:56 PM

Haha. Not a bad idea, taking a page from http://nakednews.com - hope it works out for you. Especially congrats on the acquisition of the nakedbits.com domain.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
NakedBits (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:33:56 PM

This is the wrong section. It is not really related to Bitcoin.
Also people don't tend to trust newbies with their money even if it's just $1.

Sorry, I'm new to posting to bitcointalk, just lurk mostly, what section should I post?
NakedBits (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:41:42 PM

Haha. Not a bad idea, taking a page from http://nakednews.com - hope it works out for you. Especially congrats on the acquisition of the nakedbits.com domain.

Yes somewhat similar, just crypto though, this is my passion now. I would like to contribute something to this community even if it's just entertainment. Learning about Bitcoin has broadened my world views and for that i'm grateful  Smiley
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:07:05 PM

Sorry, I'm new to posting to bitcointalk, just lurk mostly, what section should I post?

You can post it in the services section...  are you planning on selling a subscription based service or something like that?
NakedBits (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:21:31 PM

You can post it in the services section...  are you planning on selling a subscription based service or something like that?

Yes  Smiley
georgehosterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:18:21 PM

Learning about Bitcoin has broadened my world views and for that i'm grateful  Smiley

Yeah um.  So many things I could say here.  But whatevs babe - I'm sure you will get lots of attention from the neckbeards  Roll Eyes

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:36:13 AM

Intelligent women who see that sex sells - attract the masses with your voluptuous boobs and bring forth the waves of learning lol through boobies!

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:59:08 PM

Suber here, she does good stuff!!  So worth the BTC I paid to get the 3 monther.

Check it out peoples a good way to use your BTC IMO.

Although IMO this was moved to the alt coin section inncorrectly.. I think they assumed you were making a new coin lol.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:00:46 PM

How isn't it though.. it's a news site where she does a news show on the weekly happenings of bitcoin :S.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: