Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 10:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Proof-of-Strip] - GET INVOLVED  (Read 8428 times)
NakedBits (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:29:53 PM

Hello fellow crypto-enthusiast’s. I would like to announce the new algorithm that allows my experiment to operate. It's called proof-of-strip and for more info keep reading.

My experiment is the beginning of a show I’m doing. It’s a weekly video bitcoin and crypto informational/news show. It’s designed to keep you up to date on the weekly news, views, and events in crypto-land.

I know there are already crypto news shows out there, but mine will be completely different. I was inspired to try something different when reading about Vitalik Buterin's Bitcoin Magazine model in which he would wait until he reached a certain bitcoin level before releasing the next article. I am trying something similar, a new kind of subscription model I’m calling proof-of-strip. As I reach certain subscriber levels, I will perform my show with less clothing, until I’m doing it completely nude.   Wink

The subscription is only $1 a week, and I accept over 30 different crypto-currencies through coinpayments.

My goal is to not only entertain but actually inform you of the weeks events.

I also think this might be a good way to introduce people to crypto that might not have cared or paid it any attention before, you know, until a naked woman is in front of them talking about it. Could be a good way to get crypto-skeptics to at least listen. Some of it’s got to sink in right?

If this is something you’re interested in check out my site and please subscribe. I made it cheap enough for everyone to participate. For the price of a latte you can get over a month of weekly crypto news.

So c’mon, use your bitcoins with a merchant that won’t cash them out to fiat.

All the deets are on the site, so check it out and let me know what you think. This will be a new experience for me so any feedback is welcomed.  Smiley

Come for the tits and stay for the bits!   Grin

Thx guys and gals for reading...

Your Bitcoin Belle   Kiss
- www.nakedbits.com
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:18:58 PM

I recommend this site.
UberNifty

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

AltcoinWarrior.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:59:34 PM

Brilliant concept, love the entrepreneurial spirit. Best of luck on your new endeavour!

"Remember, the blockchain is truth..."
iluvcrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:54:39 AM

I like it. I saw the demo video on the website. Very nice.

kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:26:40 AM

lol looks interestin! hopefully some perverts will listen abt btc now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: