Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 05:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonnymints Coin  (Read 646 times)
georgehosterguy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:58:15 PM

Anybody know what it's going to be  Roll Eyes

I keep hearing him hint around about it over in Risto's thread.

I've resisted your gracious offers for me to come develop at your castle, because:

1. It would waste precious time. We would talk too much. Coders need to talk less and be locked in a cave most of the time.

2. I feel you don't value of secrecy. You believe the best is to develop and be open in all aspects.

3. I feel my ideas would be taken by others and the result would thus not come to fruition, because all the focus that would come from being first would be diluted.

4. All my greatest coding successes came when I was in the Philippines. When I was in the USA, I talked too much. Here is there is really not much to do, other than chase girls, eat fruit, or be on the computer.

So - what's project on the DL?  Somebody enlighten me so I can mine the %%%% out of it early on ...

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:23:07 PM

Good luck drawing him out ..

He did post this back in March though ..

=====

gallom, I couldn't have said it better. Thanks.

The only two ways I know of to be reliably anonymous w.r.t. to making it impossible to connect your IP address to your identity, at least until I release my new technology for anonymity of a block chain.

Note I think Zerocoin has a very important role to play combined with my design for mixing, but not by itself.

Others are starting to understand that low-latency Chaum mix-nets such as Tor aren't reliable anonymity.

=====

Triff ..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: