Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming Asic Manufacturer  (Read 3159 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:14:19 PM

-snip-
lol what a question it depends what dimensions you seek to produce and what kind of quality, and the location, the employees, its an od question and can only roughly be answered, you should ask special electric industry engineers not us here, this is ridiculous.
Do you realize that the OP was from 2014 and only brought up by a newbie?
Anyways, the newbie's question seems valid.

HI I want to do the same manufacter asic chips for bitcoin 16nm or 8NM 150GHS each i want to know steps and if u have business plan for this ;; what if that the models exist what s the cost for that please i need business plan of asic production
The user's last login was December 30, 2015, 05:17:36 AM, must be busy somewhere else.
Next time, don't hesitate to open a new topic regarding ASIC manufacturing business, forum members (& scammers) will not hesitate to help you depending on your given info.

Luckily, he left an email address on his profile: marshall@finalhash.com, you might be able to contact him through email.

nope i didnt knew that, the question seemed to general to me so i answered, its not regular occurence in this forum that newbies get dusty topics out of the dust.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: