Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all the "bears": why are you here?  (Read 1840 times)
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:44:58 PM

See this threat for the stats on the proportion of bears to bulls on this forum...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=394762.0

The question is not "why are there so many bears?", but rather "why are there so few bears?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4473

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:16:38 PM

Obviously.
datehunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:25:34 PM

The bears are here to spread the word about the bitcoin collapse in order to buy cheap coins from the weak hands.
labsbitforum

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:27:42 PM

Yes, why are you bears here if you don't believe in bitcoin? To buy cheap bitcoins perhaps?  Cheesy

I'm equally annoyed by both perma-bears and perma-bulls.  When I contribute my perspective I hope to get other differing perspectives to evolve my understanding and perspective.  There are too many cheerleaders in here for each extreme that do nothing but add noise...
Schickeria

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:30:29 PM

Yes, why are you bears here if you don't believe in bitcoin? To buy cheap bitcoins perhaps?  Cheesy

I'm equally annoyed by both perma-bears and perma-bulls.  When I contribute my perspective I hope to get other differing perspectives to evolve my understanding and perspective.  There are too many cheerleaders in here for each extreme that do nothing but add noise...

qft
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:37:08 PM

The bears are here to spread the word about the bitcoin collapse in order to buy cheap coins from the weak hands.

This is the main reason of most bears... I am bull Tongue
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

to tell the truth about what's going to happen soon, bitcoin final capitulation! sell or lose everything!

That's the kind of bear I'm talking about!!!  Angry

That's not a bear. That's a troll.

I want the bears and trolls to fight each other... Enter the bulls to finish them off  Cheesy

:]
alexeft (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:17:07 PM

to tell the truth about what's going to happen soon, bitcoin final capitulation! sell or lose everything!

That's the kind of bear I'm talking about!!!  Angry

That's not a bear. That's a troll.

I want the bears and trolls to fight each other... Enter the bulls to finish them off  Cheesy

LOVELY!!!!!!  Cheesy
Gimmelfarb

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:27:56 PM

This is a speculation subforum. I am sure there is a cultist subforum somewhere else. Have fun, there.
That is the funniest thing I've seen in ages. The speculation subforum is the heart of the cult.

that's my feeling as well. this is where bulls come to post pictures of rockets, trains and moons and shout CCMF whenever there is a bump in price. but if the price drops, "bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme." Cheesy
negafen

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:02:45 PM

This is a speculation subforum. I am sure there is a cultist subforum somewhere else. Have fun, there.
That is the funniest thing I've seen in ages. The speculation subforum is the heart of the cult.

that's my feeling as well. this is where bulls come to post pictures of rockets, trains and moons and shout CCMF whenever there is a bump in price. but if the price drops, "bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme." Cheesy

Yes.

Let's be fair to the bear and let them own the sub forum while time is good for them.

When the trend reverse, moon, train and rocket will again filled this whole sub-forum.
falllling

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:12:00 PM

agreed, bulls are lying scammers who try to fool people to buy their bags so they can sell higher
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:19:01 PM

confirmedsauce

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:39:24 PM

agreed, bulls are lying scammers who try to fool people to buy their bags so they can sell higher

Won't go that far and call them scammers.

Pumper would be a more accurate description for perma-bull.

bonipper

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:43:31 PM

Yes, why are you bears here if you don't believe in bitcoin? To buy cheap bitcoins perhaps?  Cheesy

Lately... to short. This is a speculation subforum. I am sure there is a cultist subforum somewhere else. Have fun, there.

There is probably also a bitcorntalk forum for the ultra bears.  Grin
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:52:53 PM

If all you do is HODL, then why are you here? You already made your speculative decision.
Remember, without bears, you would have no coins.

and why does it have to be black and white with you people? Why can't someone be bearish in the moment? I mean, there is plenty of reason to be bearish right now, and very little reason to be bullish unless you're so overly biased that you can't see anything but that. Then I must assume that you feel threatened in your position, otherwise you would be rejoicing in all these "cheap coins"
Just keep a tight grip on your precious. It'll keep you afloat   Wink

You're just not getting it, we believe in Bitcoin.  You're confusing that with wanting the price to be very volatile and shoot up for no good reason.  This is not what someone would want to see if they believed in Bitcoin.  The price would be very hard to maintain and people would lose faith and sell.  This is not good unless your speculating on the price which I see nothing wrong with either(and I think your doing..).  You say things don't have to be black and white but then you ask why is it that those who hodl visit the forum as if they need to star away haha.  Simplest and obvious answer is they are keeping track of their investment.  You as a bull have know reason at all to be here because you don't believe it Bitcoin.  I don't care that you're here I just wanted you to understand your not making any sense at all.   Cool
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: