Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all the "bears": why are you here?  (Read 1840 times)
alexeft (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:11:35 AM

Yes, why are you bears here if you don't believe in bitcoin? To buy cheap bitcoins perhaps?  Cheesy
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Newbie1022

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:19:31 AM

Yes, why are you bears here if you don't believe in bitcoin? To buy cheap bitcoins perhaps?  Cheesy

Lately... to short. This is a speculation subforum. I am sure there is a cultist subforum somewhere else. Have fun, there.
alexeft (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:31:32 AM

Lately... to short. This is a speculation subforum. I am sure there is a cultist subforum somewhere else. Have fun, there.

Sure, if you say so.....  Cheesy
coory

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:34:45 AM

To earn some $$  Embarrassed
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:50:15 AM

If all you do is HODL, then why are you here? You already made your speculative decision.
Remember, without bears, you would have no coins.

and why does it have to be black and white with you people? Why can't someone be bearish in the moment? I mean, there is plenty of reason to be bearish right now, and very little reason to be bullish unless you're so overly biased that you can't see anything but that. Then I must assume that you feel threatened in your position, otherwise you would be rejoicing in all these "cheap coins"
Just keep a tight grip on your precious. It'll keep you afloat   Wink

Room101

Activity: 541
Merit: 362

Rules not Rulers

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:24:04 AM

If all you do is HODL, then why are you here? You already made your speculative decision.
Remember, without bears, you would have no coins.

and why does it have to be black and white with you people? Why can't someone be bearish in the moment? I mean, there is plenty of reason to be bearish right now, and very little reason to be bullish unless you're so overly biased that you can't see anything but that. Then I must assume that you feel threatened in your position, otherwise you would be rejoicing in all these "cheap coins"
Just keep a tight grip on your precious. It'll keep you afloat   Wink

There is more reason to be bullish now than ever before, and I have been in for going on two years now. BTC was a speculative bet that worried me constantly last year, it had no real value beside silk road transactions. Now it is beginning to fulfil its function....bring decentralised banking to the un-banked. I spend quite a bit of time in India, and everyone there is beginning to get it, even some of the billionaires  i know through school who have no need for it are just starting to get excited.

BTC is not for rich westerns with decent banking...use a credit card it is better in all ways at this point in time ( besides political reasons of course Wink ). BTC is not so you can all get rich in 6 months. Bitcoin is the democratisation of banking and finance for the billions who lack access to it. BTC is for $30 Mozilla smart phones and people earning $5 a day.

Seriously if you can't see what is happening around you, you never really believed in BTC at all. You were just hoping you could sit on your ass and get rich like you saw others do before you.

Give me one good reason to be bearish....other than...i thought I would be rich by now and i'm not so i'm going to throw a tanty. 6 -12 month price fluctuations are irrelevant. Suck it up you pathetic little rich bitches sitting at home in your 1st world country, with your $1000 computers and irrelevant little dreams.

Bitcoin is the greatest form of protest there is. Vote in the only way that really counts: with your money.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4475

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:44:47 AM

I am sure there is a cultist subforum somewhere else. Have fun, there.

This is somewhat of a cultist sub-forum... full of TA cultists, etc.

Being a speculation sub-forum in a Bitcoin forum it attracts both the Bitcoin faithful and those who drink the TA Koolade.

It's also going to attract those who have a vested interest in seeing Bitcoin fail, for whatever reason.

It also attracts the merely curious.

There's enough room here for everyone if we can all learn to get along.

That said, it also serves as a great opportunity to laugh at permabears, who always seem to take themselves far too seriously.

@OP

Loosen up. You're starting to act like a bear.  Smiley
falllling

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:44:59 AM

to tell the truth about what's going to happen soon, bitcoin final capitulation! sell or lose everything!
alexeft (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:00:54 AM

to tell the truth about what's going to happen soon, bitcoin final capitulation! sell or lose everything!

That's the kind of bear I'm talking about!!!  Angry
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4475

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:06:55 AM

That's not a bear. That's a troll.
Schickeria

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:11:36 AM

So you are talking about bears, but meaning bear-trolls. A bear troll is a simplified, exaggerated and provocative form of a seller, that does not exist in the real market or even if there are existing a few, they have no impact on the market.

They are here to anger you.
falllling

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:19:49 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 08:33:13 AM by falllling

everybody out! only who good at dreaming stay! what? you can see/tell the real situation of bitcoin? don't tell me i don't want to face reality! get out of here!

ok, now let's have a "to da moon" daydream of happiness, we will never sell our $100,000,000 worth coin, how strong is our brotherhood! let's forget about the realistic world Cheesy
alexeft (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:02:05 AM

everybody out! only who good at dreaming stay! what? you can see/tell the real situation of bitcoin? don't tell me i don't want to face reality! get out of here!

ok, now let's have a "to da moon" daydream of happiness, we will never sell our $100,000,000 worth coin, how strong is our brotherhood! let's forget about the realistic world Cheesy

Nuts!!!!
alexeft (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:02:29 AM

So you are talking about bears, but meaning bear-trolls. A bear troll is a simplified, exaggerated and provocative form of a seller, that does not exist in the real market or even if there are existing a few, they have no impact on the market.

True!!! Cheers!
exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:21:38 AM

I'm here to shill on behalf of the evil banksters.
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:30:36 AM

+1 I agree but, this falllling has crossed the line

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:53:50 AM

Finally some honesty!

spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:56:23 AM

This is a speculation subforum. I am sure there is a cultist subforum somewhere else. Have fun, there.
That is the funniest thing I've seen in ages. The speculation subforum is the heart of the cult.

alexeft (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:43:46 PM

In the end, does anyone know what they are doing, or are they just shouting and talking for the fun of it?Huh  Wink
alexeft (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:44:44 PM

Finally some honesty!

Indeed!!!  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: