Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: user Anykeywhy not active here anymore?  (Read 1529 times)
ellave (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:19:15 AM

Hi i took part in a Titan group buy but it seems that the organiser has gone AWOL from here (no replies to PM's either), anyone know what is going on?  He seemed to come with a good reputation so hoping it wasn't yet another scam?

this was the the GB - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522707.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DubFX

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:40:26 AM

Hi i took part in a Titan group buy but it seems that the organiser has gone AWOL from here (no replies to PM's either), anyone know what is going on?  He seemed to come with a good reputation so hoping it wasn't yet another scam?

this was the the GB - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522707.0
Well you have screwed it that you haven't asked him for e-mail or something along this (personal info/address/phone number) as the user clearly haven't been online for more than 18 days i doubt he will come back (Last active August 14th).
I'm sorry for your loss :/
ellave (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:45:17 AM

Well the guy did a few group buys so i'm wondering if it was a scam why aren't more people making a fuss about it  Huh
anykeywhy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:47:38 AM

Hello guys!   Smiley

premises:
Titans thread is going to be re-opened and updated, no "bad" news so far .
Neptunes updates are being dispatched only via PM (since months) also due to the complexity of the Neptunes situation and to legal reasons once at this point.
Please, don't mix the two classes/kinds of machines/orders.

...ANYONE who contacted us via PM got updates on a regular basis (except who wrote during our holidays)... both you seems to have contacted pretty ANYONE on this forum except directly me/us... you are always welcome to do so, it's easier than opening a new thread and send PM to several other users...

We are suffering like you from an huge damage and we are taking huge risks too since a long time... however, we're here with a positive spirit, trying to do our best to mitigate such damage and keep in balance above other user's useless madness... it's really stressing as you can easily guess...

blame KfC, not us, for what is happening...

Thank you for reading and Cheers!
-akw-

P.S.:
If you could close/lock this topic, it would be easier to keep track of user's replies and to avoid confusion and misunderstandings maybe... thanks!
ellave (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:53:42 AM

Thanks AKW I appreciate the response, I did actually PM you a month or so back without response & then noticing you weren't active on the forums got me worried.
anykeywhy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:20:41 AM

Thanks AKW I appreciate the response, I did actually PM you a month or so back without response & then noticing you weren't active on the forums got me worried.

You're welcome! probably I didn't noticed your PM as I can't find a reply to you in my archive... you're now also on the "mnemonic" update-list ! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-
Psychotron

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:19:33 PM

If you could close/lock this topic, it would be easier to keep track of user's replies and to avoid confusion and misunderstandings

Close the thread?
You should've opened a thread time ago to let all the fucked (by knc of course) people be updated. It's more simple for us but especially for you! How can a person prefer spend time with tons of pms when you can update with a single thread and once for all? It's nonsense for me.

I've also sent you a PM months ago and got no response.
Sorry but I'm very frustrated by the situation...
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:36:05 PM

If you could close/lock this topic, it would be easier to keep track of user's replies and to avoid confusion and misunderstandings

Close the thread?
You should've opened a thread time ago to let all the fucked (by knc of course) people be updated. It's more simple for us but especially for you! How can a person prefer spend time with tons of pms when you can update with a single thread and once for all? It's nonsense for me.

I've also sent you a PM months ago and got no response.
Sorry but I'm very frustrated by the situation...

You have learned a valuable lesson it seems.

Pre Orders are a big NO NO

doesnt matter who the company is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: