Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anony suspicious activity [closed]  (Read 3728 times)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:18:18 PM

What about Dr Crypto's negative trust on you?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anony

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:23:11 PM

What about Dr Crypto's negative trust on you?

Dude, this was a while back, I don't even know what all the negative trust was for anymore. As far as I am aware any negative trust I received was for the minerdirect crash that I caused. I have used the account "Anony" for longer than both of the other accounts combined. This is who I am, and who I plan on being. Neg trust or not, I haven't done anything wrong, unless stopping a scammer is wrong now?

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
ponnzinazi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:33:43 PM

So ive read all the evidence and i still dont see where anony scammed btc from someone
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:15:53 AM

So ive read all the evidence and i still dont see where anony scammed btc from someone

hmm..this is complicated. Lips sealed
I hope this problem will be clear when a time has come.

But Stunna still decide to left negative trust to him...
Anony

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:45:37 PM

What's done is done. Clearly Stunna has higher authority than I do, and what he says goes. I personally see no evidence of me scamming anyone at any point in time, and clearly the rest you of feel the same. I don't think I've seen one comment on here, nor in PD chat where someone even believes I would do this. I simply shutdown a site that was scamming others, the owner of the site gets his feelings hurt, and at the time had a higher rank on bitcointalk and claimed I scammed him. Of course people believed him at first, because he was an older member than myself, but soon they realized I wasn't lying, nor did I scam him. It's as simple as that folks, nothing I did was wrong.

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 06:49:43 PM

I didnt take look at "proofs" coz im on phone and on vacation, dont have time for that.

But what i can say , all should be checked carefully. Coz in my opinion Anony is honest guy I would never think of him as a scammer. I think I loaned like .1 once to him . And he paid back . That was done over skype i think i can get logs when i get back home.

Anyways i think he is good guy and he was good mod. So Stunna pls take good look at everything and decide urself. Again i didn't take look at all this, I'm just giving my opinion. When i take a look at it i will give second opinion on this.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:16:51 AM

Well has there been any explanation about why a huge loan was being requested?  Unfortunately when I see someone involved with a gamlbing website and also making a bet over 1 BTC the thought of compulsive gambling go through my mind.
Anony

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:43:49 AM

Well has there been any explanation about why a huge loan was being requested?  Unfortunately when I see someone involved with a gamlbing website and also making a bet over 1 BTC the thought of compulsive gambling go through my mind.

I was needing the loan to purchase some tools I needed for work, although this was before I lost my job due to a car accident I was in. But that's beside the point. Asking for a loan, and actually scamming someone and being labeled a scammer are two completely different things. Also I wouldn't normally wager 1btc on a bet, this was to prove a point. I wagered all the btc that I owned with intentions on losing so Stunna would receive the balance in his wallet.

cloudthink.io   

Sickler

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:55:21 AM

I assume Stunna has been thinking this over some as it no longer calls you a scammer and now just says suspicious activity.  He will likely review the case and take the actions he feel best. 

Hope for the best for you Anony!
Anony

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:00:43 AM

I assume Stunna has been thinking this over some as it no longer calls you a scammer and now just says suspicious activity.  He will likely review the case and take the actions he feel best. 

Well I'm certainly still labeled as a scammer. I've given Stunna all the proof that I have that says I'm not a scammer, have had numerous people vouch for me, and honestly have 0 evidence against me that says I am a scammer. I don't know what else there is to do, other than to wait it out.

cloudthink.io   

Sickler

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:04:50 AM

Well hopefully he removes the negative trust as he hasn't shown proof of you being a scammer.
Anony

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:09:35 AM

Well hopefully he removes the negative trust as he hasn't shown proof of you being a scammer.

The only thing that has been shown is that I've been labeled a scammer for simply stopping an actual scammer lol

cloudthink.io   

Yeezus

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:35:52 PM

Well I'm certainly still labeled as a scammer. I've given Stunna all the proof that I have that says I'm not a scammer, have had numerous people vouch for me, and honestly have 0 evidence against me that says I am a scammer. I don't know what else there is to do, other than to wait it out.

Vouch in what way though? Saying they think you're a nice guy or have paid back small loans isn't proof that you're not a scammer as that's how long conners will work. I haven't looked over all the evidence thoroughly so I'm not accusing you of anything, but have you explained the joshjones email which was brought up in one of the other scam accusations somewhere?

Anony

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:45:13 PM

Vouch in what way though? Saying they think you're a nice guy or have paid back small loans isn't proof that you're not a scammer as that's how long conners will work. I haven't looked over all the evidence thoroughly so I'm not accusing you of anything, but have you explained the joshjones email which was brought up in one of the other scam accusations somewhere?

See that's why you need to read the full thread. I have already said that I owned both of the other accounts that were labeled scammers, which one of the accounts used the email joshjones. That is where there is a connection. I was labeled as a scammer simply because I crippled a site that was scammer others, the owner of that site had higher reputation on bitcointalk than I did at the time and made accusations that I scammed him in order to get back at me for stopping his scam site. Soon after I dropped the two old accounts and made the new "Anony" account people started realizing that I in fact was telling the truth, and that minerdirect was a lying piece of shit scammer and minerdirect closed down his website and hasn't been active on bitcointalk in over 2 months. Instead of trying to redeem both of the accounts labeled as scammers before, I just decided to stick with the "Anony" persona I had. Like I said earlier, I have not once scammed someone. Even the accusation minerdirect had on me was for 0.1btc and I have held MUCH more than that for members of the PD community. So why would I scam him out of 0.1 but not take btc worth 10x-20x as much from someone else exactly? Nothing that has been posted here even resembles me being a scammer, and I'm currently labeled as such and the OP has seemingly decided to stop responding to the thread and this situation.

cloudthink.io   

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:48:05 PM

I was Head Staff (resigned before whatever fate caused it to shut down, though) on MinerDirect. I do not know what exactly happened to cause MD to shut down but at the time that Anony destroyed MinerDirect there were no scams going on. There were a couple issues regarding lottos but AFAIK they were all resolved. Anony. PlanKton.

You told me that you had no way of paying back the loan in IRC, remember? The one you took from the admin. I think you've forgetten that.

You are a scammer. Get lost.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Anony

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:58:11 PM

I was Head Staff (resigned before whatever fate caused it to shut down, though) on MinerDirect. I do not know what exactly happened to cause MD to shut down but at the time that Anony destroyed MinerDirect there were no scams going on. There were a couple issues regarding lottos but AFAIK they were all resolved. Anony. PlanKton.

You told me that you had no way of paying back the loan in IRC, remember? The one you took from the admin. I think you've forgetten that.

I'm not going to continue arguing this, Stunna has all the proof he needs to make a decision on his own. I have personal things I have to attend to in real life and don't have time for stupid drama like this. I really don't care at this point.

cloudthink.io   

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:59:53 PM

I mention the loan, so you run away, eh?

Alright. Bye.

ClearLunatic

Activity: 139

ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:02:48 PM

I'm not going to continue arguing this, Stunna has all the proof he needs to make a decision on his own. I have personal things I have to attend to in real life and don't have time for stupid drama like this. I really don't care at this point.
A person that really intends to leave, usually doesn't announce it. Especially not on 2 different places. If you truly have real life troubles then just please go for your own sake. In the case that you truly haven't done anything, I understand wanting to clear your reputation. But it is an online reputation, and it should never be as remotely important as your real life.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Anony

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:05:18 PM

I mention the loan, so you run away, eh?

Alright. Bye.

I'm not running away, I just have other/more important things I need to be putting my energy into. All I have to say has been said in the posts above, nothing more I can/need to say. MD was a scammer, people ratted him out, he closed the site, and has since disappeared. I simply realized this before anyone else and he got his feelings hurt and used his rep over me and labeled me a scammer. Yes I did receive a .1 "loan" from the owner of MD, and no I wasn't going to return it simply due to the fact that it was scammed from me to begin with. But I never once took anything that didn't belong to me with intentions of not returning it. Stunna, I hope you have enough proof to make whatever decision you decide to make, but like I said, I simply don't care at this point. Whats done is done.

cloudthink.io   

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

I don't know whether MD was a scammer or not as I resigned due to me wanting to do other things and I didn't see the "fall" of MD, but I know that you did loan scam. Whether MD was a scammer or not is irrelevant. Scamming a "scammer" doesn't make it right.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: