Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get a Guide or Review for Your Altcoin! [0.05 BTC]  (Read 655 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:40:51 AM

Altcoin Startup Guides / Reviews

I don't know about you, but when I first heard of Bitcoin I went,

"Whaaaa?"

I did it again when I heard of Dogecoin...

"Whaaaaaaaaa??"

Now, I don't want that to happen to anyone else. For this reason as well as to earn some spare change, I'm offering review/guide writing services starting at just 0.05 BTC. Your review/guide will contain fully original content a minimum of 1000 words long. Let's get into the details, shall we?

Content (Type = Guide)

If you decide to order a guide, that guide will include full-color images probably every step as well as detailed explanations every step to setting a local wallet up as well as how to get started with your coin. This includes possible exchanges, at the time of writing, and if you have a mining pool or faucet - those do.

Guides are normally 800-1400 words long, depending on how complicated they are. If your guide has too little content, I'll top it up with a personal story about your coin - how it came about, what is it, why was it created, etc - for free, at no extra charge.

Content (Type = Review)

Lucky you! Reviews are the longer content type. They consist of a detailed pro/con section, the background of your coin, it's current economical state, and much more! There are two types of reviews that I write: objective reviews and personal reviews.

Objective reviews are those taken as unbiasedly as possible, where the product is looked at from a bystander's perspective. Think of a lab report and you have the style of writing already. Objective reviews - depending on the readers' choices - are sometimes better than personalised reviews, sometimes not. Do you want a factual, to-the-point overview of your coin? You should order an objective review.

Personal reviews are those that carry many of my opinions. On top of all the background information and economical information of your coin, personal reviews will also say why your coin is better - from my perspective - and why the reader should choose it. Personal reviews usually also tell a mini-story about how I came to know about your coin, or they tell of why the coin was made. Personally, I like personal reviews better because it shows the readers that the writer isn't a robot taking a simply analytical view, but someone who has actually experiences the ups and downs, the valleys and hills, of a coin. This inspires a better sense of trust that the writer knows what he/she is talking about.

Pricing

Guide ----- 0.05 [btc
Review (Objective) ----- 0.05 BTC
Review (Personal) ----- 0.1 BTC

Set A - Guide + Review (Objective): 0.085 BTC
Set B - Guide + Review (Personal): 1.4 BTC

Order Process

Half of payment must be made upfront. When your review is finished, you will be provided a watermarked copy for review. Upon acceptance, the other half of payment must be made. If you decline to accept your review/guide, you do not have to pay the other half.

All prices are non-negotiable and payments are not refundable, except under special circumstances. Escrow is possible at request, but personally - dude/dudess - to be, half first, half after seems like a decent way of paying. Buyer may choose which escrow is used as long as the escrow is reputable.

1) Send half of payment to 1KQwwWfuATJZogLTk9nmPNyY4egS1PUvqY. Do not send payment to any other address but this one.

2) PM me this info:

Code:
Transaction ID:
What I'm Ordering:
Coin Website/Blog:

3) Await reply and a confirmation PM that tells you I'm working.

4) You will be sent a watermarked draft for approval.

5) You pay the other half of your order total.

6) You receive your review or guide.

-----------------------

If you need any more info, please PM me straightaway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apepoof

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:56:36 PM

Do you have any examples of your work? Also are you negotiable on the price as it seems quite expensive in my opinion.

AirC

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:07:44 PM

An idea for OP is to setup a contract with a news site. You'd get less pay but a steadier income stream.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:20:48 PM

I think its too expensive and very unnecessary Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: